Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. (2086 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Ooni Stool: Ex-commissioner’s Name Missing As Giesi Ruling House Submits 6 Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
This morning, @Cramjones abi na scamjones reminded us of the need to appreciate our President with sweet names like:

BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Hypocrisy ridden president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man
Terrorist

Add yours!

c:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher

3 Likes

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Hero10001: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Better be fast before the gets at you bro.
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by sammieguze(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
You think barcanista or truckpusher will join you in your childish tirade?

From the little i know of these people, they are matured and objective critics mostly and not an attention seeker.

alfred5:
This morning, @Cramjones abi na scamjones reminded us of the need to appreciate our President with sweet names like:

BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man
Terrorist

Add yours!

c:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher

7 Likes

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by coolebux(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2015
He's supposed to sponsor he sons' political careers
here he is today
old war horse
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2015
sammieguze:

From the little i know of these people, they are matured and objective critics mostly and not an attention seeker.

Sorry to bust ya bubbles , your Buhari the olodo General is completely brainless.

Now you can toss your respect to the dogs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by browneyes7(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Stupid topic mscheewwww

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by sweettease(f): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
sammieguze:

grin grin grin
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by sammieguze(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2015
A very Cute baby you got there ma'am

sweettease:
grin grin grin
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by condralbede(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2015
We have really entered one chance bus....but why nah
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Smh
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Metrofox(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
all this childishness and hate will take you no where.. If e dey pain you enter the next canoe to otuoke
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by kingofdemons: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry to bust ya bubbles , your Buhari the olodo General is completely brainless.

Now you can toss your respect to the dogs.

the only truck pusher that used truck pushing to build mansion grin

i sight you bro

greetings from the king of demons
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by kingofdemons: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2015
sweettease:
grin grin grin

ma'am please reserve that beautiful kid for me because i go marry am

# Oshiomole my mentor smiley
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

the only truck pusher that used truck pushing to build mansion grin

i sight you bro

greetings from the king of demons
grin grin
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by erunz(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Guys Una wan let these APC e- goats get heart attack. So tey now most of them dey ignore Nairaland. Na WA o
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2015
I wish buhari well, but he rode on propaganda and lies to get there,destroying another man to get there,none of u hypocrites saw this.
Now some people also giving u your own dose,u are crying.
I beg u all to be a little mild with buhari, and criticised constructively.
Lastly our lives will not be like osun workers under prophet aregbe...

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Metrofox:
all this childishness and hate will take you no where.. If e dey pain you enter the next canoe to otuoke

No, we are heading to daura... Where buhara do suck cow breast.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by sweettease(f): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
sammieguze:
A very Cute baby you got there ma'am

Thank you smiley

kingofdemons:

ma'am please reserve that beautiful kid for me because i go marry am
# Oshiomole my mentor smiley
Lol, no luck here. I'm reserving her for my nephew
Re: Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. by ShowYourCertificate: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
alfred5:

BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man
Terrorist

Add yours!

c:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher
All these names for one man? Kai! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hear What The Constitution Says On Elections Of Nass Leaders / 36 Capitals Of Nigeria & Their Meanings / Still Thinking About This Fight Inside Church Between Two Pastors. Terrible!Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.