Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? (1484 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 / What's Going On Between Gideon Okeke And His Son? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by MrMen: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
i come on this site to read the latest things going on in Nigeria, all i see a lot of nowadays is just naked women, breast, arse. etc
what is going on? , i guess nothing to talk about now hence why we have now turned to naked talks
it's annoying.
not everyone wants to see saggy or non saggy things,
there are lots of websites that cater for this already.
let's make a change, biko

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by midolian(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
When you have too many children in the house, you are bound to have the good, the bad and the ugly. Check the stats to see how many pple are on nairaland..there is no way you can easily moderate 1.3million Nigerians

And you sef gatz lower your gaze if u don't want to be seeing things like that. From the topic, you should know what to expect. You don't see a topic that reads "Boobs on display" and expect to see something decent when you open the thread.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol there is no PG restriction wen it comes to things like the social media wink
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by FLAWLES(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
if seun is not bothered ion see why you should..........do wat u here to do nd fleee
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by tutaboi(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Things like that also makes dis site hot, u think is every body is ready to read all that marathon post from our politicians.
Some are after jokes and pic
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
I find it very distasteful.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by SAMBARRY: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2015
If you go to sexuality threads then don't complain
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Staying off those threads is the only solution bro.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
sad
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by dominique(f): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
When you have too many children in the house, you are bound to have the good, the bad and the ugly. Check the stats to see how many pple are on nairaland..there is no way you can easily moderate 1.3million Nigerians

And you sef gatz lower your gaze if u don't want to be seeing things like that. From the topic, you should know what to expect. You don't see a topic that reads "Boobs on display" and expect to see something decent when you open the thread.

Most of these people that posts obscene images don't create topics. They post on trending and FrontPage topics. The monikers are so many that I'm forced to believe it's an autobot generating them. That's why every post has a report button. Once such post is reported, the mods take care of it.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by midolian(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
dominique:

Most of these people that posts obscene images don't create topics. They post on trending and FrontPage topics. The monikers are so many that I'm forced to believe it's an autobot generating them. That's why every post has a report button. Once such post is reported, the mods take care of it.
yea, you are right. Buh pressing the report button doesn't work @ times. When you press the report button, the post you are reporting immediately disappears "for you" and you alone. Others will still be seeing it.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by dominique(f): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
yea, you are right. Buh pressing the report button doesn't work @ times. When you press the report button, the post you are reporting immediately disappears "for you" and you alone. Others will still be seeing it.

Once the mods of the section sees it, the post is hidden to everybody.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by midolian(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
dominique:

Once the mods of the section sees it, the post is hidden to everybody.
ok then.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Olypeppy(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2015
my dear nairaland is fun...if u see anything stuff u don't like pls jump and pass.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shouldn't the MODS do something about this?
I mean, Why should We be seeing so many unclad pictures than sensible stuffs? It's sickening.
#Mycandid #Opinion.
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by pretydiva(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
These r all signs of end tym
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by juwonsmyle(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
pretydiva:
These r all signs of end tym

Wt abt BEGINNING time? Everytin dese days is tagged end time. una no dey tire? Moring time ni!
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by oloriooko(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
The front page topics these days are shocked shocked
Re: Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? by Wendy80(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
As in eh, it's really becoming annoying. Not to talk of irrelevant topic hitting front page.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Buildings Around The World: Pictures / Munachi Abii Looking Beautiful Like Cleopatra / Official Photos Of The Crowning Of Miss Grand Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.