Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet (707 Views)

The Realeast Sheet I Ever Wrote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by epelumi42(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Personality Riffraff

So, so, my stream of thoughts flows, down, down, to the memory goes, and when the aged picture shows, the subtle wind of persistence blows. Speak of my obscurely weird life, that very one full of strife, for when the young and the aged fight, even wind witches will stand in sight.

Oh yes, this is him, not mean or dim, but a guy of wits. And when you see my shit around ya seat, fret not, I ain't just gonna piss on sheets.

Hear, hear. Hun, I'm confused like I have dope infused. But not when sanity is induced can I get a bit of deuce. So in the time of old as the pictures show, as another I tried to pose, but this life of mine slowly glows. Why not yield in ego and stretch as bow?

So much for a deranged guy, walking mindless as a silly sly, ask when his stream runs dry, will he his source path ply? As a bird he hovers around, to the devil's den his way abound, say, when will he yield the saviour's sound.

Riffraff, riffraff, much more than a wasteful chaff. Hear him barf, much more than a female calf. But who made him daft? For he thinks as an anchorless raft, or perhaps his death wish is in a draft as he prepares to fall on the pointed shaft. Lol, Lol, he is without will, not even a death note draft, yet he plies on without will. See, behold the personality riffraff.

Riffraff, life unfolds on a flipchart, dance along a hallway of kitkat, and mellow, bellow like a pussy cat. What re you gonna do under the devil's pat, taking hits from demons with pointed darts. Just look at this old fart, what you gonna do with a darkened hat.

Crazy guy, crazy eyes, couldn't you get a humble size. King of thugs, Prince of thieves, couldn't you be a noble chief. The rarest beads, the fairest rubies, seek thou not a princely seat? Riffraff, riffraff, go on down the darkest pit, durh, no one gives a shit. When you get to hell, you ll get a classy cell.

Hear the wise's word, not the foolish talks. Look and live, walk blindlessly to the bees hive. Save your soul, stray not to the devil's bowl.

#Altarboy
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by Mathematical(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
kissyou try.. soon you will jump into commercial.. Nigerianrapsucks#
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by epelumi42(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mathematical:
kissyou try.. soon you will jump into commercial.. Nigerianrapsucks#

That, may be true. I'm not a rapper. I write. Just that. No commercial. wink Thanks anyway.
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by Mathematical(f): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
epelumi42:

That, may be true. I'm not a rapper. I write. Just that. No commercial. wink Thanks anyway.

No commercial? Loolz.
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by epelumi42(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mathematical:

No commercial? Loolz.
grin Nice signature you got there...
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by Mathematical(f): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
epelumi42:

grin Nice signature you got there...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by jvincent(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
epelumi42:
Personality Riffraff

So, so, my stream of thoughts flows, down, down, to the memory goes, and when the aged picture shows, the subtle wind of persistence blows. Speak of my obscurely weird life, that very one full of strife, for when the young and the aged fight, even wind witches will stand in sight.

Oh yes, this is him, not mean or dim, but a guy of wits. And when you see my shit around ya seat, fret not, I ain't just gonna piss on sheets.

Hear, hear. Hun, I'm confused like I have dope infused. But not when sanity is induced can I get a bit of deuce. So in the time of old as the pictures show, as another I tried to pose, but this life of mine slowly glows. Why not yield in ego and stretch as bow?

So much for a deranged guy, walking mindless as a silly sly, ask when his stream runs dry, will he his source path ply? As a bird he hovers around, to the devil's den his way abound, say, when will he yield the saviour's sound.

Riffraff, riffraff, much more than a wasteful chaff. Hear him barf, much more than a female calf. But who made him daft? For he thinks as an anchorless raft, or perhaps his death wish is in a draft as he prepares to fall on the pointed shaft. Lol, Lol, he is without will, not even a death note draft, yet he plies on without will. See, behold the personality riffraff.

Riffraff, life unfolds on a flipchart, dance along a hallway of kitkat, and mellow, bellow like a pussy cat. What re you gonna do under the devil's pat, taking hits from demons with pointed darts. Just look at this old fart, what you gonna do with a darkened hat.

Crazy guy, crazy eyes, couldn't you get a humble size. King of thugs, Prince of thieves, couldn't you be a noble chief. The rarest beads, the fairest rubies, seek thou not a princely seat? Riffraff, riffraff, go on down the darkest pit, durh, no one gives a shit. When you get to hell, you ll get a classy cell.

Hear the wise's word, not the foolish talks. Look and live, walk blindlessly to the bees hive. Save your soul, stray not to the devil's bowl.

#Altarboy
guy kep it up,one day u gonna rock d world
Re: Personality Riffraff - My First Rap Sheet by epelumi42(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2015
jvincent:
guy kep it up,one day u gonna rock d world

thanks man

(1) (Reply)

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obesemf V Kinglahkay * / G Family Music Artist Are Really Coming Out Big This Time / Slaughter House II - Danbrowndmf Vs Supermiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.