Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

EXCLUSIVE: With My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos Apc-bisi Morgan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: With My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos Apc-bisi Morgan (505 Views)

Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Story-with My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: With My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos Apc-bisi Morgan by whizpet: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Today, at the International Conference Center, ICC in Abuja, i got a glimpse of the kind of modern and open politics APC was going to practice under the present dispensation. instead of imposing or forcing down a candidate for the Speakership position, the APC decided on a consultative process that culminated into the MOCK or STRAW POLL on saturday. The party decided on this universally practiced process to checkmate any attempt to create more tension or hijack the process. It was an open and transparent process. What I saw with my eyes was the elected members of the House. I did not see or smell any imposition. members happily and in an order role performed the role they were to perform. Many grabbed the mic to express their opinions. The party leadership was in control and dealth with all issues that arose with maturity. they reminded us all that the party is supreme but not in an offensive way.
The APC by devising a process to navigate out of the turbulence of picking a speaker has demonstrated that it is a 21st century party. The opn ballot system worked. Votes were counted and announced. Hon. Gbajabiamila 154 votes. Hon. Dogara 3 votes (18 of his supporters walked out). It was convincing outfit. Was there an imposition.NO. Did anyone hijack the process.NO. Was it open and satisfactory to the majority? YES.
There you have it, The lawmakers have spoken and we know their preferred candidate.

http://citizenconfidential.com/exclusive-with-my-eyes-i-saw-an-open-process-kudos-apc-bisi-morgan/
Re: EXCLUSIVE: With My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos Apc-bisi Morgan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
APC has always been democratic. If they continue this way, they are going to avoid most of the mistakes that made PDP lose power.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chat On Social Media

Re: EXCLUSIVE: With My Eyes I Saw An Open Process.kudos Apc-bisi Morgan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I spit on dis thread!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Wish List For G-7 / Buhari Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Aircraft To Cut Cost / Buhari Orders 9 Presidential Planes To Be Sold To Reduce Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.