Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Hope Dubai Law - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Hope Dubai Law (740 Views)

Is There Hope Abroad? / Hope Of Getting Visa To Malta / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Nigeria's Last Hope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Dubai Law by Femastic: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hope Dubai law will not affect me to entered Dubai. am travel this week with work permit with one way ticket
I'm 35 bout Dubai law say 40

The UAE ( Dubai) immigrations has
placed an age restriction on the below
nationals:
For Nigerians, please note the following:
Single Ladies / Men travelling alone
should be 40 years old and above.
Married women travelling with children
should be above 40 years old.
Ladies / Men who are less than 40
years old will be allowed to travel if
accompanied by someone who is above
40 and bears the same surname with
them.
All visa applications are subject to
approval. Once applied, full charges are
applicable.
In order to clear a file from the system,
a cancellation charge of AED 110will be
applicable should a request be rejected
by the immigration department.
For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans,
Mauritanians and Tunisians nationality,
minimum age requirement is 40 to
apply the visa.
For the rest of the nationalities,
minimum age requirement to apply the
visa is 21 years old for men and 23
years old for wom
Re: I Hope Dubai Law by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
broda If u no need the visa u fit give me oooo... lol just kidding. forget those people jare. go we're u dey go. look for Qatar and UAE thread u will find a lot there that will help u.safe Man. by the way how much dI'd u get ur visa, what type and how many months. sorry am asking plenty question
Re: I Hope Dubai Law by Femastic: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
smithsydny:
broda If u no need the visa u fit give me oooo... lol just kidding. forget those people jare. go we're u dey go. look for Qatar and UAE thread u will find a lot there that will help u.safe Man. by the way how much dI'd u get ur visa, what type and how many months. sorry am asking plenty question

I no paid kobo for the visa. is my friend there help me get the job where is working. am with work permit
Re: I Hope Dubai Law by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
thanks 2God for u.. once u reach airport hold small pay for senior bois oooo... lol.. so dey won't delay Ur time and try going early so you can pass there wahala... Goodluck. join the other thread and learn more before u move..

1 Like

Re: I Hope Dubai Law by Femastic: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
smithsydny:
thanks 2God for u.. once u reach airport hold small pay for senior bois oooo... lol.. so dey won't delay Ur time and try going early so you can pass there wahala... Goodluck. join the other thread and learn more before u move..
thanks I will
Re: I Hope Dubai Law by Femastic: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
nna4ke:

I Thank God for you........ don't be scared because I read sometime ago that the age limit is not real but still I wish you God's favor and Journey mercies.
pls, help me get a job there I'm a professional Welder with Pipe welding inclusive.
even if it involve making payment as long as the Work permit will be genuine, I don't mind I will need it.
pls help me and link me with that your contact when you get to Dubai.
my email is efoblegexim@yahoo.com
thanks. kess.

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Helicopter That Crashed Today In Lagos / Sitting On The Back Seat Of A Commercial Bus / British Birth Certificate !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.