Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (85093 Views)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by rydow(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
O.B.O
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by damkin24(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrat! David
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
2thpick:
With good money u have comfort. Then u read better. It not a must he bought it
. Word. I narrowly missed 1.1, as an immigrant working to finance studies. If I was just facing my studies with everything paid for, 1.1 was very likely. The 5% that made first class were kids of upper middle class Europeans, Americans and those on national govt scholarship from Asia: India, China, etc.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by StarFlux: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Doesn't really matter whether it's legit or not; that's his problem. Gratz anyway!
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Second class upper hmm...
Nt surprised after touring all round d world...
Na him papa get d place schl sha.. grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by bellosas: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
duduade:
Bullshit.. obviously Davido no know book.. he graduated with second class... imagine its either a second class UPPER OR LOWER. .. he wasn't specific. .. dumb boy...
its obvious you are still a secondary school student...
2.1 is second class upper
2.2 is second class lower
He graduated with a 2.1
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Chigorkizz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Staged 2:1
I dey watch u people o!
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by donem: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Turtle head Ninja
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Luukasz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
2.1 That he probably bought with Money
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by jazzy4naija(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't think its necessary dwelling on an issue concerning a cert t he would never use....he is already successfully in a career he has chosen n the university education was just for the knowledge n not to show how intelligent he is . We too value cert for this country maybe I should ask Dangote n PMB what they graduated with
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by xreal: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
2:1 ?

Was his project on "SKELEWU" dance?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by shollymata(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself

1,000 likes bro.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 4C2215131: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself

Really wish a "2.1" is really that "common".
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by snakova(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 upper you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:1 lower. You say I made second class.
But bros you are a semi-illiterate sha.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Humblebloke(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 upper you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:1 lower. You say I made second class.

Pls stop embarrasing yourselfundecided.......
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 12month: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
that why I prefer this dude to wizzy.. he's double rich and blessed but still humble to an extent!

Congrats am happy for u

modified. whether davido bought the 2.1 with money or not, go and buy your own too or read your book and make 2.1...
anyway, haters are allowed
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by gbaskiboy: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
tociano009:
Y
Oblitz:
j
booker of space how una dey, una well done
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by ademoladeji(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
He only said Second Class...
Anyway, it's good buh this is better
#CongratzBabySis

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Bruno3000(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

Davido still receives allawee from his dad incase u dunno... and we can not all be Davidos.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

By d way, wat course did he study?

Song Educationgrin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Kentrasso(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
This boy is a small boy o. Lol. Congrats to him anyway
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Whether bought or stolen, he already has it, and his name is written on it. Which is more dan some pple have
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by jazzy4naija(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
At least he went to school undecided unlike the other one that is always singing about "your bum bum bigger than bombay"
Maybe u can tell me a better song he sang .....Singing skelewu! maybe that's what u r talking about . Naija musicians are all the same exceptt for a very few so don't try to make him look like he got better lyrics cause we all know better
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Awoofawo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
overdrive:
2 1?kudos to him. even airforce1 had a 1st class.I laugh in Swahili
bro which one in the pictures be airforce1? grin cool
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by jaymiebee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
So na youth service remain for am, wish him all d best. Na batch C corp member

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 1stdammy: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guy ur result is a...................''omo see GOBE"
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by femmical(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
OBO... u made it, ur papa ll b vry proud of u
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Awoofawo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
e remian make e go camp (Otondo), go serve our fada land........... cool grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
1miccza:

He studied hip hop + music

If he studied hip-hop plus music how could making 2,1 be an issue for a lad that studied himself. He should've made 1st class cos he's already hip-hop plus music. So much more than those that lectured him.
He wasn't specific about his grade probably because he wasn't quite glad since he may've been expected to bag a 1st class.
He could still get his masters so as he ages and fades in performance he could start lecturing music in the varsity. His Baba had plans o.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by jazzy4naija(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
12month:
that why I prefer this dude to wizzy.. he's double rich and blessed but still humble to an extent!

Congrats am happy for u

modified. whether davido bought the 2.1 with money or not, go and buy your own too or read your book and make 2.1...
anyway, haters are allowed
https://www.nairaland.com/2336371/davido-calls-fan-blind-broke/1#34087428 Maybe humility has got a new definition ....
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by FumzeeyGold: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
DATS MY GUY,GOOD FOR U BROS,MAYB I'LL CALL HIM 2NIT ABOUT DIS. WE TOOK PICTURES TOGETHER ND ITS NT BEING SHARED HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.