Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire (1996 Views)

Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Tecno M6 discussions thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire by donhils: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello everybody, I'm now confused concerning which of these phones Tecno M6, Infinix Hot and Innjoo Fire to buy. Who can help me decide with reasons he or she thinks one is better than the other.
Re: Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Injooo fire. Cheap and has more RAM-2gb. All comes with Kitkat os though but Fire is the latest of them all though bedvilled with charging complaints by early purchasers (Google and check NL) for such.
Re: Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire by Babalegba(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
I second the injoo fire idea
Re: Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Infinix Hot Note Pro is better
Re: Choose Between Tecno M6, Infinix Hot And Innjoo Fire by donhils: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
helenmi:
Infinix Hot Note Pro is better
Who mentioned that on? That big thing

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) / 2015 Best Cheap Android Smartphones In Nigeria You Should See / New Study Shines Light On One Of The Iphone’s Biggest Advantages Over Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.