Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

We Are Launching Our Miracles Harbel Prouducts-ruzu Bitter In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Launching Our Miracles Harbel Prouducts-ruzu Bitter In Lagos (873 Views)

Ruzu Bitters _nature Harbel / Edited / Jumia Nigeria Is Launching Jumia Local To Sell Made-in-nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Launching Our Miracles Harbel Prouducts-ruzu Bitter In Lagos by ucdeboy011(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
am so excited about the testimonies, possibilities and potentialities that is abound with this miracle product that i proud to share the good news

The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. Hence no side effect.

It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

Overview of Medical Cures:

*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Arthritis
*Heart issues
*Rheumatism
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.

Contact me on 07036845662

to attend the seminar and become distributor pls send your name and ur phone number to 07036845662 to book seat and know the venue in lagos other state that are interested pls call or add me on whatssp fora chat 07036845662 www.ruzumiracles.com/firstbusinessconcepts
Re: We Are Launching Our Miracles Harbel Prouducts-ruzu Bitter In Lagos by ByfireByfire: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
I MARVEL AT THE HYPE ON THIS RUZU BITTERS.

I'VE PERSONALLY USED IT FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND FOUND NO POSITIVE EFFECT AGAINST TYPHOID OR MALARIA OR BLOOD SUGAR.

I EVEN BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF TERRIBLE PAINS AND DANGEROUS DISCOMFORT IN MY INTERNAL ORGANS WHICH EVENTUALLY FORCED ME TO STOP.

I STRONGLY SUSPECT THIS HERB AND I STILL HAVE THE REMNANT TILL NOW.

(1) (Reply)

11ways To Make Money With Twitter / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora To June 30 / The Economy That Matters Most Is Your Own Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.