Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment (2287 Views)

SOLD...Clean Used Toyota Camry Envelope For Sale. 1m Negotiable / Mercedes C240 1997 Model For Sale @ 450k Negotiable With Pics Sold!!! / Clean 2009 Honda Accord For Sale.....n1.7m Negotiable With Installment Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Wilife: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Company used 2008 Toyota Corolla up for sale.

Car well maintained.

See for yourself to believe.....

AC – Factory fitted...works excellently well
Engine – Perfect Condition
Manual Transmission
Mileage – Approx 149k
Car is clean in and out
Giveaway Price – 1.1M NEGOTIABLE....call with serious offers and we can land a deal…

Used Toyota cars all my life...only selling ‘cos we have no need for the car

Only serious buyers should contact seller with sensible offers
Contact; Call or send a txt to 07062635407 or 08023060857

Car available for inspection in Akoka...

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by judiciarypalava: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmm manual? Can it be converted to auto?
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Hmmm manual? Can it be converted to auto?
If I was in need of a corolla, I'd go for this because it's a manual transmission.

1 Like

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by bigblow(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Offering 900k
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by judiciarypalava: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
lomomike:

If I was in need of a corolla, I'd go for this because it's a manual transmission.

Guy innovation is real, why are you pedaling back. In an era we are thinking electric and sensor transfusion.
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Guy innovation is real, why are you pedaling back. In an era we are thinking electric and sensor transfusion.

Do you know what it entails to maintain those auto transmissions when its time for routine maintenance or service them when they go bad?

Now, do you even know how to maintain this particular model's engine and auto gearbox?

If you can, I am better off shifting n clutchIng

3 Likes

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by judiciarypalava: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
lomomike:

Do you know what it entails to maintain those auto transmissions when its time for routine maintenance or service them when they go bad?

Now, do you even know how to maintain this particular model's engine and auto gearbox?

If you can, I am better off shifting n clutchIng

Bros keep clutching and shifting, we'll leave you in the third locomotive world.
CHANGE IS HERE!
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Bros keep clutching and shifting, we'll leave you in the third locomotive world.
CHANGE IS HERE!

Have you been to Europe, United Kingdom specifically?

1 Like

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by DidiLove1: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
lomomike:

Have you been to Europe, United Kingdom specifically?

Going to Europe and UK may not be the point here. Let's face the realities of driving in Lagos which I believe informs judiciarypalava's point of view. Manual transmission vehicles puts a lot of stress on the driver whilst driving in traffic or on bad roads. The tiresome process of gear shifting and clutching every few seconds under the aforementioned conditions kills it for most people when it comes to manual transmission.

They have better roads in Europe and the UK. They can keep driving their MT cars.

1 Like

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
DidiLove1:

Going to Europe and UK may not be the point here. Let's face the realities of driving in Lagos which I believe informs judiciarypalava's point of view. Manual transmission vehicles puts a lot of stress on the driver whilst driving in traffic or on bad roads. The tiresome process of gear shifting and clutching every few seconds under the aforementioned conditions kills it for most people when it comes to manual transmission.

They have better roads in Europe and the UK. They can keep driving their MT cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRN_L3nTlLQ
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Wilife: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Won't advise anyone to convert from Manual to Automatic...just too risky and probably not worth the efforts...@bigblow...call...let's see if we can find a meeting point...
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Wilife: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
...We have this car back in the market

Available for negotiation and will accept payments in installments...

Contact; Call or send a txt to 07062635407 or 08023060857
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by MidaxPhoenix(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello seller!!

Been calling the two numbers, not picking up! Even sent sms, no feedback!!

Abi you no dey sell again grin!!

Regards
Prospective buyer!!

1 Like

Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Wilife: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
@Midas...

so sorry....guess we've spoken....Usually return calls...

Text is always a good idea if I don't pick

Thanks.
Re: Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale....N1.1M Negotiable with Installment Payment by Wilife: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Car still available for sale folks !!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza 2010 Model For Sale 3.4M Call 09035304659 / Toyota Camry 2008 Model@ N1.570m / Very Clean And Affordable Toyota Matrix 03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.