Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

042 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 042 (4784 Views)

‘stronger Than Ever’ Jihadists Kill 5,042 In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

042 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
042, what a killer skyline

6 Likes

Re: 042 by natas22: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice view from UDI hill.

www.
Re: 042 by luvinhubby(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Coal City for life.
I rep Semper Fidelis.

5 Likes

Re: 042 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Enugu Adigo nma

3 Likes

Re: 042 by SOUNDKING: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:
Enugu Adigo nma
am in love with this town, God bless Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 042 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sullivan paid his due well during his reign at 042.

God bless Nenwe God bless Greater Agwu God bless Enugu

5 Likes

Re: 042 by Obynobyl(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
042, anyi anaro ama aka.

1 Like

Re: 042 by AnambraDota: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
No region can boast of a layout like this except in Eastern States.

I stand to be collected but South East has the best neighbourhoods in Nigeria, neatly arranged buildings and well planned streets.
Awada, Nkpor, Iyiowa and Woliwo all have similar layout like this 042 above.

8 Likes

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2015
AnambraDota:
No region can boast of a layout like this except in Eastern States.

I stand to be collected but South East has the best neighbourhoods in Nigeria, neatly arranged buildings and well planned streets.
Awada, Nkpor, Iyiowa and Woliwo all have similar layout like this 042 above.

Una fit beat chest die! This is just a little segment of the city and una dey shout. Abuja na SE? Even AKS sef better pass if them show their own, not to mention Calabar, and these are not even in SE but obviously make less noise. Lagos will always be tops in this department and it is not even in the SE. There are emerging ultra-modern neighborhoods that beat your best home designs here in the SW so you can your chests amongst yourselves but where una don already peak na their some just dey begin. Nothing special so make we hear word.

5 Likes

Re: 042 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
042, ebe amuru Jesus

4 Likes

Re: 042 by laffytaffy1: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing compared to the city of rust Ibadan. Enugu is a model city, even though I'm from Anambra I think I want to settle in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: 042 by Femolacaster(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Enugu!
Re: 042 by alabiafra09: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Biafraland has the most beautiful landscapes wink

2 Likes

Re: 042 by AnambraDota: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Una fit beat chest die! This is just a little segment of the city and una dey shout. Abuja na SE? Even AKS sef better pass if them show their own, not to mention Calabar, and these are not even in SE but obviously make less noise. Lagos will always be tops in this department and it is not even in the SE. There are emerging ultra-modern neighborhoods that beat your best home designs here in the SW so you can your chests amongst yourselves but where una don already peak na their some just dey begin. Nothing special so make we hear word.

Here in SW but your scared of mentioning the places yet you mentioned AKs and Calabar you ve never been to massage your faded ego.

Your running around like a headless chicken

Akwa Ibom, Calabar are not like this they look like Benin City if you don't know. Calabar is fine but they don't have SE kind of layouts, Akwa Ibom is still emerging but not to the SE standard.

Where is lagos do you have good buildings, Lagos is full of one storey buildings and face-me-face-you common Yoruba building arrangements that dominate Ibadan and Abeokuta. One passage in the middle rooms by the sides and toilet and bathroom at the back.
Nowhere in SW will see this kinda landscape not even in Lagos unless you struggle to go Alaba side.
Stop jumping into the arena because your thoughts count not, people like Ilugunboy that have been to East will tell you to lock up if your trying to bring SW layouts and SE layouts.

The Sun Rises in the East.

8 Likes

Re: 042 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2015
alabiafra09:
Biafraland has the most beautiful landscapes wink
what will youcall the below?

Re: 042 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
AnambraDota:

Here in SW but your scared of mentioning the places yet you mentioned AKs and Calabar you ve never been to massage your faded ego.

Akwa Ibom, Calabar are not like this they look like Benin City if you don't know. Calabar is fine but they don't have SE kind of layouts, Akwa Ibom is still emerging but not to the SE standard.

Where is lagos do you have good buildings, Lagos is full of one storey buildings and face-me-face-you common Yoruba building arrangements that dominate Ibadan and Abeokuta. One passage in the middle rooms by the sides and toilet and bathroom at the back.
Nowhere in SW will see this kinda landscape not even in Lagos unless you struggle to go Alaba side.
Stop jumping into the arena because your thoughts count not, people like Ilugunboy that have been to East will tell you to lock up if your trying to bring SW layouts and SE layouts.

your ridicule of lagos shows you have never set foot in SW.

The foolish ebuka even said no state can compare to SE states.

Where did chino get those stinking aba and imo pix from?

1 Like

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2015
AnambraDota:

Lol. I will treat your ffvck up in bits and pieces. How can your ignorant a$$ compare Calabar and AKS to Benin for pete's sakes? ? This Enugu picture you are flashing is the ONLY flattering pix you all have of the city. Every other picture from there and indeed the SE are nothing but poo, which isn't surprising coz you all glory in poo. I'm gonna shyt all over your thread and I hope folks will forgive me coz you need to be shut up for good for your foolishness. Now here's what a real SKYLINE looks like, by world-class standards. Las-gidi baby cheesy:

1 Like

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
More Lag.

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
More Lag Skyline (residential skyline coming up soon)

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
More....

Re: 042 by tpiadotcom: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:
042, what a killer skyline

What do you mean?

Is 042 the name of a person, place or thing?
Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Final. Now residential skylines next

Re: 042 by shogosco: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
I rep. lasgidi
Re: 042 by kay1one2(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
042 repping!

1 Like

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Lag Residential..

Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
More Lag...

Re: 042 by abagoro(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. I will treat your ffvck up in bits and pieces. How can your ignorant a$$ compare Calabar and AKS to Benin for pete's sakes? ? This Enugu picture you are flashing is the ONLY flattering pix you all have of the city. Every other picture from there and indeed the SE are nothing but poo, which isn't surprising coz you all glory in poo. I'm gonna shyt all over your thread and I hope folks will forgive me coz you need to be shut up for good for your foolishness. Now here's what a real SKYLINE looks like, by world-class standards. Las-gidi baby cheesy:

Even though I am one of the biggest critique of Southeastern Architecture, it is out of place to bring Lagos if your intention is to compare typical Southeast and typical Southwest. The reasons are many.

That said only Akure is comparable to Southeastern cities. The rest of the cities in the Southwest have short houses with rusty roofs as far majority. The roads might be better than Southeastern cities but never the skyline, modernisation or architecture.
Re: 042 by AshiwajuFoward: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2015
More Lag res.

Re: 042 by tpiadotcom: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Why are people fixated on akure?

First its ife, now its akure, what on earth is your problem?
Soon now you'll return to okota in lagos.

Sagamu and Sango otta no gree una enter ni?

Shymmexx adopted hometown nko? Una no like the place?
Re: 042 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
abagoro:

Even though I am one of the biggest critique of Southeastern Architecture, it is out of place to bring Lagos if your intention is to compare typical Southeast and typical Southwest. The reasons are many.

That said only Akure is comparable to Southeastern cities. The rest of the cities in the Southwest have short houses with rusty roofs as far majority. The roads might be better than Southeastern cities but never the skyline, modernisation or architecture.
the brown roofs of SW are the ancient parts that existed during the old Oyo empire while your forefathers were swinging in trees and walking halfnaked. Or do you want to tell me theynever built modern houses since then?

I wonder how you fools reason.

1 Like

Re: 042 by AnambraDota: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

LMAOoooooooooOooooooooOooooooo

What I posted was residential Enugu not corporate Enugu, your here posting corporate Lagos.

I can post Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba and Asaba pictures and they all look the same.

Can we see Ibadan or Abeokuta, Akure or Oshogbo LMAOooooooooooooOoooooooo

I passed Ore last month en route Lagos and the place look like Somalia and Syria.

East is East, post other Yoruba States like Ibadan and Abeokuta not Lagos a no man's Land build my Nigeria and international bodies.

LMAOooooooooooooo
Below is Osinbade visiting his uncle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 042 by tpiadotcom: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Another bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’ll B Shocked What PMB Allegedly Did When Informd Of Biafrans Protests Yestad / 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob / I Cant Stop Thanking Gov Rochas Okorocha For This In House Swimming Pool(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.