Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

NYSC And Department Of Pharmacology Of DELSU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC And Department Of Pharmacology Of DELSU (966 Views)

Dallas Department Seemed To Be Making Progress On Race / Breaking! The Department Of State Services (DSS) Has A New Director General! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC And Department Of Pharmacology Of DELSU by Ujulabelle: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
House, I want to know if students who finished from Pharmacology in Delta State University Abraka are not supposed to be mobilised for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. DELSU students please help me. A younger sister of mine who finished from Pharmacology Department in DELSU is claiming that she will not go for NYSC because Pharmacology students from DELSU do not go for NYSC.
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Can Learn From Mr Wang Of China As Regards Corruption / Mini Keke Accident In Aba / The Five Most Brilliant Female Romancelanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.