Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle (1619 Views)

Only The Brilliant Can Solve This. / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by ademega(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
In a hotel, a man was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door. He shifted the blanket and stepped down from the bed. He waked to the door and opened it to find a stranger standing outside.
Upon opening the gate, that stranger said, "Pardon me, I must have made a mistake. I thought this was my room."
The stranger then walked the corridor and climbed down the stairs. The man closed the door and immediately called the security. He asked them to arrest that stranger immediately.
Why did he asked them to arrest that stranger? What made him suspicious?
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
shey I brilliant? .. I no no jhrr
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by shaboti: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
If he thought it was his room he wouldnt have knocked, he would simply try to open the door

IMO

5 Likes

Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by xpac01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
"He walked down the corridor and climbed DOWNSTAIRS". That's very suspicious move.
The stranger must be a spy who was sent to monitor the man's moves and presence. He's an assasin informant. He must be questioned to ascertain his innocence.
Am not brilliant am just cautious.
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by goodmorning40: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
because he is a stranger, every stranger is suspicious. because he walked away down the stairs instead of then correcting his mistake by going to his room
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
shaboti:
If he thought it was his room he wouldnt have knocked, he would simply try to open the door

IMO
I think dis ones d right answer

2 Likes

Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by VhatAmazingDude: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Why would he knock on his room's door?
He'ld have simply put his key in to unlock it at least?
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by jamace(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2015
OP, the scenario painted has nothing to do with a hotel but a personal house.
-Eg, how can a stranger knock on the door and you have to open the gate to let him in? Are you the gate man in the hotel? grin
- How possible is it for a stranger to knock on your door when he is outside the gate? Is he a witch/wizard? grin
- In a hotel, every customer is a stranger. So, the stranger must have bumped into your personal house.
- etc, etc, etc
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by mfm04622: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2015
The man must be the security man inside the guard house by the gate. Reason he opened the door to his room, spoke with the stranger and then opened the gate. Downstairs must be restricted area.
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by Gyarados(m): 4:34am On Jun 17, 2015
The man in bed = thief
Re: Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle by DeHero1: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2015
jamace:
OP, the scenario painted has nothing to do with a hotel but a personal house.
-Eg, how can a stranger knock on the door and you have to open the gate to let him in? Are you the gate man in the hotel? grin
- How possible is it for a stranger to knock on your door when he is outside the gate? Is he a witch/wizard? grin
- In a hotel, every customer is a stranger. So, the stranger must have bumped into your personal house.
- etc, etc, etc

E taya me o

(1) (Reply)

How Many Babies Are In The Picture Below(photo) / The Game Of Palindromes / Soliloquy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.