Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit (30748 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:

All proper nouns starts with initial capital letter my bro. If d resultant effect is as u mentioned,it is a good weed.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1- it is ' All proper nouns start with '

2-After saying ' start ' you do not have to use ' initial ' anymore. its like repeating the same thing twice and nullifying the effect in the process

3- ' it is good weed ' NOT ' it is a good weed '

YOU CANT EVEN WRITE PROPERLY YET YOU ARE OPENING YOUR OWN BLOG ? YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CRAWL BEFORE YOU WALK. TAKE ENGLISH 101 CLASSES. BY 2020 YOU WILL BE READY TO OPEN YOUR OWN BLOG AFTER YOUR ENGLISH EDUCATION IS FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by genearts(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!

Now I see why you don't talk too much, cos there is nothing inside that you small head.

Bigotic i.diotic foool

To even talk about the number of likes your post got goes to show the kind of people we have on NL. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!

ROBOT, BUHARI IS YOUR PRESIDENT, DEAL WITH IT OR GO AND DIEEEEE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by moewuro(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
. And u r d one wit sense abi...BIGOT..sorry 4 ur parents....one major problem we facing in this country..#sentiment...God hlp us
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by BiafranPrince: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

Hatred wan consume u, I be igbo like u and I will never visit ur hate blog, u no even fit love ur own neighbors as u love urself, continue hating, one day ur own news go come front page for nairaland say u don kill person out of hatred

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nayok(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2015
cryImmagine him/her usIng †нε word nonsense for Allah, hum.... U̶̲̥̅̊ are on ur own o
SUBWAY101:

You are a m.oronic b.astard and religious bigot if you cant respect other people's choice of religion. I am a christian but dislike people like you that generalize and insult other cos of the religious belief. Shameless animal.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by myklangelo(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:

1- it is ' All proper nouns start with '

2-After saying ' start ' you do not have to use ' initial ' anymore. its like repeating the same thing twice and nullifying the effect in the process

3- ' it is good weed ' NOT ' it is a good weed '

YOU CANT EVEN WRITE PROPERLY YET YOU ARE OPENING YOUR OWN BLOG ? YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CRAWL BEFORE YOU WALK. TAKE ENGLISH 101 CLASSES. BY 2020 YOU WILL BE READY TO OPEN YOUR OWN BLOG AFTER YOUR ENGLISH EDUCATION IS FINISHED
Lolzzz so now it is a grammatical war..... I wish we have the time bro but I know we both live a busy life or pretend to. My sword is sheathed,do same to yours. Peace out....one love.
Bdw, u made some mistakes again. Reread it 10x one love.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Davidegede: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:

thank u my brother, let allah help d north east people out of d hands of bokoharam dat allah is helpin & dats is killing in d name of allah just like Osama bin laden ....mayb allah s confused shaa
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2015
saheedbadmus:

@temitemi abi wetin u dey call your self..you are the most stupid human on this planet..is it a must you post comment..idiot..just dont bring the wrath of God upon ur self fool.

the wrath wil surely meet him! i pity d fool parent in advance.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:

Lolzzz so now it is a grammatical war..... I wish we have the time bro but I know we both live a busy life or pretend to. My sword is sheathed,do same to yours. Peace out....one love.
Bdw, u made some mistakes again. Reread it 10x one love.

bro, come take english 101 classes from me. i will give you a 30 percent discount seeing as you are in the valley of dry bones grin
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Fabulous47(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

Are u senseless fool.....
Please tell me what it is ??

Idiotic idiot....!!! You should have asked me what it is rather than being insultive.
Stupid fool.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Mistermamus(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
c were d old brainless baba one chance stood like a puppet smh
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by myklangelo(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
bro, come take english 101 classes from me. i will give you a 30 percent discount seeing as you are in the valley of dry bones grin
Sukkot you no de wish me well, u wan suck out the lil English that I know with your errors oo!
I be Igbo that language is my pride, I know enough English to book me an appointment with the Queen oooo! Lolzzz

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by adexmuhyi(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2015
how i wish i could be in dys kind of gatherin few years to come

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by ibrokola(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
But bros you just fall my hand! It's pretty obvious common sense got exhausted when it was your turn to receive it in the heavens. Who told you that the powerful don't need God's blessings, protection or guidance? Ode lasan lasan! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:

Sukkot you no de wish me well, u wan suck out the lil English that I know with your errors oo!
I be Igbo that language is my pride, I know enough English to book me an appointment with the Queen oooo! Lolzzz

make you go speak igbo when you wan collect bank loan na. na time that you go know say khaki no be leather grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by omojeesu(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Mr. President, welcome to the Club! May you not be initiated against the people of Nigeria.

--------

For those of us who are throwing hate at each other over religion, I have this to say: God hates sin and religion. Jesus does too. Religion is a deception set up by Satan to confuse humanity, to keep us from ever knowing God and His plan of salvation. Religion has deceived, stolen, killed and destroyed; and still doing so even more than ever before.

Through Jesus we have been delivered from the power of sin and the lies of religion. Christianity is NOT a religion! But we've turned it into one. Christianity is FAMILY based on LOVE powered by the Holy Spirit. This love even extends to enemies. It is NOT about denominations!!
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
we still breed people like you in this country. Laughing you and those who liked your comment,for you shall remain Stupid till death visit you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls?

No chibok girl was Kidnapped. Better get used to it.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Laid2001: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
The Arabic name for God Almighty is Allah. Even in the Arabic Bible!!!
Having said that. The Quran said "do not abuse their gods so that in retaliation they will not say bad about Allah whom you worship"

So you may think the muslims are dumb for sparing your vile words about God Almighty (which is Allah in Arabic and to Muslims) but no, they are probably only following the text of their Quran.

To most Nigerians, Election is over and their is a winner already, but most uncultured, unmannered, glorified illiterates are still engulfed in hate while the politicians have moved on and waiting for the next election period before bring out their arsenal.!!

temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by adexmuhyi(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls? Mr Buhari, please start paying us the 5k. MR Man, please equate 1naira to a dollar. Mr dullard, End boko haram in 2 months. Mr illiterate, please stabilize world oil price during the meeting, is ur opportunity. APC E- warriors, please why is it that majority of muslims North are supporting the dullard of Daura? Ignorants southerners, APC is a fraud, it core value or mission is to install a muslim and a northern president.
and for ur mind clueless and immature there o,, u go tink say u dey use ur presi wash o, not knowin that whether u like it or not him fit demolish all ur village within a day... Get dys into ur sense say na him be ur presi whether u like it or not till 2015
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by anataala: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2015
it seems you're insane,you're torch by devil i am sorry for you, you are a tanaoid, GEJ is no more President like it or leave, He Pray to God Almighty Allah not your Father so what is your problem.
temitemi1:
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Fabulous47(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

Are u senseless fool.....
Please tell me what it is ??

Idi0tic idi0t....!!! You should have asked me what it is rather than being insultive.
Stupi.d f0ol.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by missKiffy(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

Please what is the arabic word for GOD ?
Allah
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by uoaenterprise93(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
may God assist you and give u wisdom to lead ur people to promise land which is a prosperous country
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by isholak21(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
]where is d pic? u hv to pluck out dat ur useless eyes
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by enubee(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U̶̲̥̅̊ need to go 4 brain surgery.. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by tucky200(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
missKiffy:

Allah
Bless u sweerie kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by gragraboy: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Compare and contrast.....one looks like a leader the other one looks like a fisherman from Otueke.

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by ricsman(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Tallest President in the World.
Lemme open the keg of Acid with me. Haters can use it to take paracetamol for their headache.
that's not true. he is a step higher than those in front
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Sulaimon01(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:
Please what is the arabic word for GOD ?
I Taya o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.