Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC (21532 Views)

I Have No Business Link With Rivers REC — Governor Wike / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by aproko247: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State has welcomed the order by the Inspector of General of Police, Solomon Arase, that the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, REC, Mrs Gesila Khan, and her Akwa Ibom State counterpart, Barr Austin Eni Okojie, be investigated for electoral fraud.

The party in a statement signed by the State Chairman, Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, and issued in Port Harcourt on Sunday, described the probe of the two electoral umpires as a bold step which would help to bring sanity to the electoral process and cleanse the shame which they have brought to the country’s nascent democracy.

“The news of the probe ordered by IGP Arase came to us as a big relief. We commend the IGP for this bold step. We have shouted ourselves hoarse since the March 28 and April 11 elections, calling for the investigation of the Rivers REC, a disreputable woman who is supposed to be in jail for the needless pains she has caused Rivers State people by brazenly manipulating the results of the last elections in the State to favour the then-ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidates. “The juicy cars and the new lifestyle of this greedy woman must be investigated and the sources of her newfound wealth exposed,” Rivers APC said.

The party slammed Mrs. Khan for contriving the charade that saw to the death of hundreds of Rivers people and the imposition of Chief Nyesom Wike, who has no agenda for administering the State, as its Governor. “The final destination of Mrs. Khan should be no other place than the Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison in Lagos and that is where we will make sure she spends the greater part of her years for the shame and pains she has undeservedly inflicted on Rivers State,” the party said.

It vowed to ensure that no stone is left unturned until the Rivers REC is brought to justice, saying: “Surely, there is no escape route for this evil woman, as we are making arrangements to sue her for the deaths and pains she brought to Rivers State and her people by organising the worst election in the annals of elections in Nigeria.”
http://www.m.worldstagegroup.com/readnews.php?&id=22712&active=news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
And Ameachi in PANTI

39 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
What will happen to kano, kastina and kaduna RECs ?

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Rounakid(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mtxheeeew...! Too late... They can rot in hell..! #wike... My role model

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by temitemi1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kano n kaduna REC will rot in HELL then.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by mormoni(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
O yes! They should rot in hell
I second.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by double0seven(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
What will happen to kano, kastina and kaduna RECs
?

that's such a stupid question. His anybody holding the PDP party in those states from filing a complaint or going to the tribunal?

Guess they're not doing so cause there is really nothing to prove; they don't have a strong case

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Ohammadike: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
What will happen to kano, kastina and kaduna RECs
?
God has taken care of kano own

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
God has taken care of kano own
Na true u talk ma bro One down two to go

12 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

that's such a stupid question. His anybody holding the PDP party in those states from filing a complaint or going to the tribunal?

Guess they're not doing so cause there is really nothing to prove; they don't have a strong case
We don't fight our battle
God will fight it for us
See what happened to d kano rec
Sooner or later d odas will pay for their crime against democracy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by CR77(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
I swear i dey short of comment now

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by CR77(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy
OREMUSSANCTUS:

We don't fight our battle
God will fight it for us
See what happened to d kano rec
Sooner or later d odas will pay for their crime against democracy

7 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Matttthew(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Continu
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Adyrin(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mk dem go rest joor
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Time will tell if they will
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by mperoakeem(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oya now
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by CR77(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
U well so
mormoni:
O yes! They should rot in hell
I second.

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Popemax(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

big big talk

6 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Matttthew(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
God dey watch all of una for HD

1 Like

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Palchukwy: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
what do we do now
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by tobloj(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
When APC won almost all the LG polls, it was all well. Is APC ever contented?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by HopeAlive14(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
As if na APC hands clean pass.

Pot calling the kettle black.

16 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by mormoni(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
CR77:
U well so
ask me again pls
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by eleko1: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes ooooo but all of una bi THIEVES sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by UnknownT: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't have any issue with the IG probing her but APC accusing her for the deaths, is she the one to provide security? Is she now the police that should provide security and I believe most of the persons killed were not killed in polling booths. . IG should probe his men too

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Forumspotz: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Adyrin(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

Say W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t you know Mr man!

1 Like

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
And APC should?

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by Abayhormy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes oo o, , he/she should be properly tried .
Anyway,
Carry on Buhari. The majority love you and are behind you. It can only be better than the immediate past regime. Before I start criticizing you, I give you a year and 6 months of critical and close observation. The Otuoke "Hero" got more time than that from me and majority.
May all those who want failure of your regime(hence Nigeria) without giving you the benefit of doubt(like we gave their Drunken master for atleast one and a half years, may they also have bad wishers and also enemies who will be seeking their downfall day and night, and may they be attacked the way they are attacking you. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC by INTERMAN: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is only APC that would never gree. PDP always admit they lost but APC wld never! If it were buhari that lost the last election, i doubt if he wld hand over.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno / Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit / Did Gideon Akaluka Really Desecrate The Holy Qur'an? A Contrarian Muslim Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.