Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (3751 Views)

Access And Document Control Officer: Job Roles And Functions / NECO Coordination Start On 18th August 2016-Earn N10,000-N15,000 / Graduate Document Control Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Tjakes(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: ... by EASY32: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015
when and where?
`
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: ... by Polithiefcian(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abuja nko?
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: ... by Ojeilevbare(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Benin nko?
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ... by gracealabs(f): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
what of ibadan ,come and do it in ibadan as well.eleos school of business and information technology can host you.you can reach us on info@eleosgoldenheritage.com for better discussion.
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ... by gracealabs(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tjakes:

That will depend on number of participants in the area and we can only hold weekend classes outside Lagos
ok,if you have people in ibadan and it environs showing interest for the training ,we can partner together on it .you can reach us thru our mail info@eleosgoldenheritage.com.thankx
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ... by nocad(f): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
what about port harcout...
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: ... by victorVIC1(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2015
@ op I hope you are aware that 29th of June is Monday.... Please kindly verify the weekend dates as I am very interested in the weekend training.Plus, what is the mode of registration? Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Tjakes:
Register for our 1 week intensive training programme in Document Control.

This training is designed for young graduates that do not have the required Engineering background to gain entry into the Oil and Gas Industry. At the completion of this training, participants will be equipped with adequate skills in Document Control which will help in accessing the Oil and Gas Industry.

Learn from industry professionals who are ready to expose you to the lucrative world of Document Control and Electronic Document Management System.

Weekday sessions will start on the 22nd June to 27th June - 9am - 3pm (30 mins break for refreshments)
Weekend sessions will start on the 28th, 29th June and 4th, 5th July - 9am - 5pm (30 mins break for refreshments)

Limited space available for this batch for 40 participants only. Interested? Send email to documentcontroltraining@gmail.com or call 08022463114 to book a space. Please state the session you are interested in your email.

At the end of the one week training, each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Not in warri yet?

1 Like

Re: ... by asscb(f): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Kaduna nko? angry
Re: ... by Polithiefcian(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Does d 10k include certificate? Or we are to pay for cert separately.

What's the name of your institution and how recognized is it? Urgent ansa pls

1 Like

Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: ... by Ayuslad(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
What of Akure?
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: ... by Lunar2010: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Tjakes post=35048257]Registration is just commencing for the next batch of classese ; Monday 6th July
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
samoks:

Please say what you know. Haven't you heard of Institute of Information Management, (IIM)

and
Records and Information Management Awareness (RIMA).

Why are you just head bent of collecting money from unsuspecting members of the society?

What sort of training are you offering in Document Control at 10k? Do you think Document Control is just any course you can teach anyhow?

I am a trained Document Controller, I was trained at the institute I mentioned above. They are recognized even in the UK. For instance, Shell Petroleum requests that all their Document Controllers obtain training certification from RIMA Foundation.

Lastly, Document Control training attracts nothing less than 30k for basic and 200k + for the advanced class.

Even Lonadek offer the training at 230k. So I wonder the content of your your package that is going for 10k
I am really sorry for you. This is the problem Nigerians have and will continue to have- Inferiority complex. If it's not expensive, it can't be good Enof.
You said you are a trained Document Controller and you do not know the difference between Document Control and Records Management. You said you attended an Institute for your Training, can you please mention any professional body regulating Document Control? Do we have any professional certification like Accountants, Engineers or even Project Managers have? Capital NO.
Attending a training institute is quite different from being certified. Because an institute decides they want to make more money by offering training on Document Control doesn't mean they are the apex body responsible for certifying the profession.
For your information , I am a Document Controller with over 7 years in the industry and I got to be a Document Controller by sheer luck, not because I had any formal training from any unnecessarily expensive institute. Any intelligent graduate can learn Document Control without attending any glorified institute that won't even teach the reality of what you will meet when you resume actual duties. What I am offering is not the theory you learnt but the real practical. This is just a way of giving back what I learnt on this wonderful profession.
You are obviously a fool for thinking that everybody is a scammer like you.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: ... by Tjakes(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: ... by Polithiefcian(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tjakes:
Our next batch of classes will hold 29th & 30th August. Register to participate in the training.

Pls send ur bbm pin or watsapp number to connectbee2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Urgent Vacancy In A 3 Star Hotel In Ikorodu / Job Offers In Surulere, Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.