Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? (676 Views)

Governors Defection To APC: I Spoke Too Early — Rochas Okorocha / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by auskenfine(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2015
I think so. Without bias against our amiable president. He is a man well recognised and respected all around the world. Res ipsa loquitor. This speaks for itself. As you can see he has just been invited to a G7 meeting.

But the question back home is why has Buhari not taken a single presidential step? I mean apart from travelling around, we have seen barely no change here. We expected him to have struck a first minute impression on us all. Like forming a cabinet and perhaps we may see him through his cabinet members. Neither has he changed anybody or added any. He just seems to be as clueless as we thought Jonathan was. Even Jonathan in all his cluelessness did move Nigeria on number one spot in Africa. The question is this...

Is Buhari overrated? Is it too early to judge him? Some governors had started serious work already you know?

A proverb says you can tell the day from the morning. Share your thoughts please without insults.
Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by mormoni(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Haba! It is too too too early to judge

Give him 6 months
Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by hakeem4(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Lets give him time
Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by mployer(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari did nothing outstanding in his youth as a head of state, I wonder how you guys expect him to do a miracle in his old age.

Nigerians has rejected him two good times. Suddenly some dudes took him up, polished him and sold him to us because they want to get block vote from the North and clinch power.

Even Buhari knew he was over-rated, reason he started off with apologies and plea for patience.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by Xcex: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2015
The western sabo (tifnubu) did a merger wit him 2 achieve his dubious ambitions n it was tagd change 4 some gulible folks out dia n they say a sherif hit town, when we knw sherifs ar beta criminals. He travels lyk mad dis days y his jurisdictn is in chaos. I 4c anoda 4yrs of excuses n goosechase
Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by bettercreature(m): 1:25am On Jun 08, 2015
I am a die hard Buhari supporter but i dont think buhari really prepared to be a president because i'm beginning to loose patient
he is just too slow for my liking but let's give him 100 days before we decide if we have made mistake
I must tell you Nigeria is still at the same place since jonathan left,nothing has changed
He is not working he is just there like a deady body
Tanoids shouldnt use my comment to attack PMB its my humble opinion
Re: Is Buhari Overrated? Is It Too Early To Judge Him? by ChaleeBendel: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is the definition of cluelessness, the man is brain dead.

(1) (Reply)

How The APC Shot Itself In The Foot / Buhari/apc: The End Of The Beginning / Aliko Dangote Set To Provide 24 Hour Electricity To Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.