Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report (24641 Views)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by sweetgala(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
I have never heard anybody say, "I kill U in d name of Jesus", unlike in d religion of 'peace'.
U get d difference now?
Another big difference is that we hardly hear Ur type of 'good' muslims condemn these acts esp when non-muslims are d victims,just like Buhari,Sultan,MURIC,imams,Nigerian supreme council of Islamic affairs,etc all closed their mouths when churches were being bombed every Sunday in Northern Nigeria.
Your type is always more concerned abt d image of Islam than their villainous acts.

If you've not seen people kill in the name of Jesus , I'll advise to travel to mexico where strong catholic believes still persists within the drug cartels over there, or to our African brothers the Lords Resistance Army who cut of arms and limbs, rape and murder willfully in the name of Jesus, or have you not read the atrocities committed through the ages as a result of the crusades.

The catholic pontificate had an order vindicating the practice of slavery as necessary and a God given provision for the advancement of his chosen race. All sins committed in the act of slavery were forgivable. And for decades after slavery was aborted by the Prdestant United Kingdom and its colonies , British ships were still chasing Italian and Spanish ships across every stretch of water in the world.

To be ill informed is not a sin, to try modify the truth is however frowned on by God

Humans are callous and have found a way to use both God and the Devil to justify their actions as it suits them.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
I have never heard anybody say, "I kill U in d name of Jesus", unlike in d religion of 'peace'.
U get d difference now?
Another big difference is that we hardly hear Ur type of 'good' muslims condemn these acts esp when non-muslims are d victims,just like Buhari,Sultan,MURIC,imams,Nigerian supreme council of Islamic affairs,etc all closed their mouths when churches were being bombed every Sunday in Northern Nigeria.
Your type is always more concerned abt d image of Islam than their villainous acts.

Stop spreading this type of nonsense! Muslim leaders across the country have all come out to condemn boko haram activities.

When Christian Crusaders were killing moslems in Jerusalem, in the name of whom were they killing! Even Apartheid, and slavery too, had religious undertones. So please, don't give me that crap that religious violence is an exclusive preserve of Islam.

And if you must know, I'm Christian by faith.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Wsdm: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
U get d difference now?
Are you sure that all these people/bodies you are talkin about have not condemn the actions of this sect? Action is judged according to intention. Must a christian say they are killing in the name of Jesus before we tag them so? The massacre of muslims all over the Arabian Peninsula by the west is for what purpose?
The so-called retaliation by the christians in Jos and Southern Kaduna is for what purpose? How many of you have ever condemn the killing of Muslims in Jos? Can I say you are in support of such killing?

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by dBard: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
U get d difference now?

Thèn you never read of the crusades, which were more about personal greed and ambition hidden under the guise of religious fervor?

Truth is , more inhumanity has been in d name of religion(whatever d religion) than f any other reason.

Just to preempt u, I Am a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
blakky97:

dont reply this person please.

I already have. The post was a real irritant.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by sweetgala(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Please leave that fool, when you get to heaven tell God "I killed that Muslim fellow in the name of your son" I'm sure you'll get a VIP pass into heaven

The Dum Diversas papal bull litteterily provided portugal and Spain (the first colonists) access to Africa and a right to enslave it's people , it was explicitly based on the concept of believers and non believers

"We grant you by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude"

The Portuguese and Spanish never bothered to spread the gospel when they came to Africa that would be an act of limiting their stock, the English , Irish and Scots had to do that centuries later.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by AraduF90(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Our military needs complete overhauling.
HOW?
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Wsdm: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2015
B69U:
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not silly to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

Ndiigbo have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.
I take it as cowardice to continue to brag issuing ultimatum that often come and go without a commensurate actions. Ihejirikas's trial may not be different.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Objection sustained... Beep when you have the strength to make your main argument... The court can now rise..... courrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.....
grin adjourned it is

1 Like

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Wsdm: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Freemanan:

What a shame.... It is with great sadness and mourning heart I write this. You still exhibit ethnic hate? And to think that some people even liked the comment shows We are finished..... Please, have a little rethink and dump your ethnic insecurity....
Most likes on Nairaland are given out of sentiments. If you want to know it,change your user name and insult Buhari then you will understand what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Wsdm: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
bezimo:
Amnesty International should clear out with their lopsided report we dont need it, so fighting Boko haram is a crime by the military but the unquantifiable attrocities of Boko Haram on the Nigerian populace is irrelevant. Where was Amnesty International when the gallent men of the Nigerian Military were losing and sacrificing their lives during the fight against those rag tag insurgents called Boko Haram, Where were they when Boko haram was killing and bombing indiscriminately without restraint. It seems Amnesty International is also a sympathesizer of Boko Haram.God punish them.
What impudence!!!
One thing that you all fail to understand is that two reports can not come at once. When they visit the atrocities of Boko Haram, they will speak loud about them. But as at now, the report is about Nigeria Military.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by demio007: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't like to comments on religion but with the trends going on here I am forced to do so.
Truly both religion carried out some atrocities in the past. the Crusades and Jihads, whats ever.
This is 20th century!!! the religion killings needs to stop. We all cannot deny the facts the one religion
has not change from the old ways, even traditional religion is more accommodating than them. I think
its because killing is written black and white in their book, while the other have old and new books.
We need peace and freedom of choice of religion.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by huthority01(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Olusola10:
Firstly, I was expecting the service to have sacked right from the inauguration ground. I wasnt expecting them to stay up till very momentum. This is the ONLY disappointment many of us have with buhari, he has not been forceful typical of a millitary man so far. He has truly change to be true democrat.
Well in almost related development. IGP of police Mr. Solomon Arase has said Nigerian police is the least corrupt: Read here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/of-all-institutions-in-nigeria-police-has-least-corrupt-officers-igp/
measures in security aren't taking the way you think, you need to use further the hook before changing the tread. I hope you get what I mean. Though not #Babaonechance supporters. But wish him the best.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by danny301: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2015
What's the big deal? The ICC does swallow people or throw people into prison arbitrarily. If they are sure they observed the rules of engagement then they have nothing to worry about... If there are in cases of human right abuse then they should be investigated. In as much as we all want Book haram to be completely wiped out, killing of innocent citizens by the same persons that are being paid to protect them must not be condoned
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Olusola10:
Firstly, I was expecting the service to have sacked right from the inauguration ground. I wasnt expecting them to stay up till very momentum. This is the ONLY disappointment many of us have with buhari, he has not been forceful typical of a millitary man so far. He has truly change to be true democrat.
Well in almost related development. IGP of police Mr. Solomon Arase has said Nigerian police is the least corrupt: Read here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/of-all-institutions-in-nigeria-police-has-least-corrupt-officers-igp/

Ask in militari circles and dey would tell u buhari Is d weakest

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by omolami: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Amnesty International will not succeed in breaking Nigeria through this useless report.Their efforts at breaking Nigeria fell like park of cards in their faces because Gej conceded defeat. This their plan B won't work, they should go and die, Nigerians are wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by omolami: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Amnesty International will not succeed in breaking Nigeria through this useless report. Their efforts at breaking Nigeria fell like park of cards in their faces because Gej conceded defeat. This their plan B won't work, they should go and die, Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by change49ja: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Though I'm not really a fan of Amnesty International but I'm not surprised either. The military was at its lowest under Goodluck Jonathan. Imagine the torturing of an innocent 15year old brother of sergeant Koli. And what did the military do to punish the culprit Brig. Gen. Month? Nothing. Why? Because he was acting the president's script. Where is Fayose, Obanikoro etc.These guys with the military help arrested and tortured all the opposition leaders a day before the Ekiti election but today, Fayose is walking about with a stolen mandate.

#Ekitigate: Maj. General Chris Olukolade Refuses …:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOXfjufLdgU
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by b2strike(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2015
This useless Amnesty shud keep off our zone, this is Nigeria. They should go and Charge US or Russia or Israel or ISIS. DONT ANY OF U STEP UR LAND ON DIS SOIL AGAIN. U FOOLS!

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by dokyOloye: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
dBard:

Thèn you never read of the crusades, which were more about personal greed and ambition hidden under the guise of religious fervor?

Truth is , more inhumanity has been in d name of religion(whatever d religion) than f any other reason.

Just to preempt u, I Am a Christian
I am talking abt what is happening in 2015 and U are talking abt what happened many hundred years ago.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by dokyOloye: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Wsdm:

Are you sure that all these people/bodies you are talkin about have not condemn the actions of this sect? Action is judged according to intention. Must a christian say they are killing in the name of Jesus before we tag them so? The massacre of muslims all over the Arabian Peninsula by the west is for what purpose?
The so-called retaliation by the christians in Jos and Southern Kaduna is for what purpose? How many of you have ever condemn the killing of Muslims in Jos? Can I say you are in support of such killing?
What I wrote is plain and easy to understand.
90% of d murders in d world are being committed amidst chants of "allah akbar",how many murderers have U heard invoking d name of Jesus while committing murder?

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by anisylva(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
where was amnesty international when obasanjo's army leveled Odi?

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by petermichaels(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
okosodo:
Anybody that does not run at the shout of allahu akbar is in love with death. Muslims and hausa/fulani are a very dangerous combination
This small talk get very big sense inside am. My God help us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by balogunsam(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Running a government is far more complicated than you are it. And especially a Nigerian government...

WORD!!
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by blakky97(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I already have. The post was a real irritant.

when the foollish ones address you, you should say "to me is my deeds and to you be yours, peace unto you, I seek not the way of the ignorant ones"
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2015
...And what da 4k has AI don to end or bring Shekau to justice?
All these their nonsense allegations were carefully arranged piece by piece all to bring this nation down to its knees by crumbling our security system.

I still don't understand why we depend on external sources for our living. Why can't we live on our own just like N-Korea?

Ona get luck say I no be president sha. I thought we blacks are no longer slaves to the colonial masters. This is modern day slavery.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by mickey45: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2015
okosodo:
Anybody that does not run at the shout of allahu akbar is in love with death. Muslims and hausa/fulani are a very dangerous combination

In "the days of Rome" every other religion could say this same thing about Christians.
Plus your generalisations make me wonder how old u are.
They're not all bad, just a "microscopic few" are and external agents are capitalizing on them.
That d most news u hear from d N.east is of atrocities does not make d entire inhabitants murderers and mercenaries (watch Adichie's "One side story"wink.
They're also tired of d situation, at least d common ones I know are.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by mickey45: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
okosodo:

In "the days of Rome" every other religion could say this same thing about Christians.
Plus your generalisations make me wonder how much life experiences nd interactions you have had.
They're not all bad, just a "microscopic few" are and external agents are capitalizing on them.
That d most news u hear from d N.East is of atrocities does not make d entire inhabitants murderers and mercenaries (watch Adichie's "One side story"wink.
They're also tired of d situation, at least most of them are.
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2015
blakky97:

when the foollish ones address you, you should say "to me is my deeds and to you be yours, peace unto you, I seek not the way of the ignorant ones"

My profound thanks. Advice appreciated
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Wsdm:

Most likes on Nairaland are given out of sentiments. If you want to know it,change your user name and insult Buhari then you will understand what I am talking about.

So true..... A shame tho
Re: Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report by nd07(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
U get d difference now?

Islam has two faces projecting d same vision. d face dt kills & d face dt defends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) / Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.