Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

God Bless You Today And Always! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Bless You Today And Always! (437 Views)

When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) / I Was Thinking About Going To The Gym Today...and Then I Saw This Pics. / Predict What Will Happen To You Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You Today And Always! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I woke up this morning with the urge to tell someone 'God bless you'. I am saying that to you.
Because you opened this thread, you are destined for greater things.
Lack will never locate your abode. You will always be protected even in the midst of chaos. Favor is your real name. Your desires are locating you.
Wisdom to carry out tasks effortlessly is your portion. You will be celebrated to own amazement.

Have a blessed day!
Re: God Bless You Today And Always! by Magician1503(m): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Do have a blessed week you too cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Kano Governor Reduces Political Salary By 50% / The Police Is Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.