Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? (384 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? by molydonhenry(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2015
It beats my imagination to see other countries of the world playing friendly matches, even our west African brothers are seriously keeping fit wid friendly matches across Africa. But my own dear Nigeria is not involved.

Could this be part of the change
Re: Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? by seankafor(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2015
bro e be like say u dey my mind.
Re: Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2015
[size=20pt]na keshi still dey der na....the guy na GEJ guy he no like PMB so he want make PMB fail for footbal

but i have a better idea on my signature
[/size]
Re: Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? by successinlife: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
The answer to your question is capital '' FEAR'' that the team will be thrashed by whoever they play against in a friendly match.This is not going to help Nigeria football development.Great coaches don't fear to test run their teams in a friendly match cause win or loose the team acquire relevant experience that is necessary to gel the team or to aid in picking the best players for the team by substitution and elimination.
Re: Why Is Super Eagles Of Nigeria Not Playing Any Friendly Match? by Icon4s(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Dnt mind that Keshi. Spent 2weeks training some useless home based players. The only friendly they played was the 0-0 draw against a Spotlite FC that d Flying Eagles beat 3-1.

He is fund of dropping established players and picking green horns.
Where are d duo of Sunday Mba and Ejike Uzoenyi. Plus i dnt know y he dropped Mikel. Mikel mayb slow bt he brings balance and stability to d midfield.

He has also thrown away Ike Uche, Emenike, Ambrose and Echiejile. We cant always throw away experieced players. Hu will d new players learn from?

Keshi has killed Nigerian football.

(1) (Reply)

You Change Your History Today Register With Surebet247 Get More Than 100% / Real Madrid Show Off 2015-16 Kits / Wise Up Now Register With Surebet247 Today And Get More Money Than Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.