Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! (1630 Views)

Dj Cuppy And Her Dad Go For Lunch In Luxurious Style / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss / Odunlade Adekola At His Fans House For Lunch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by mazeech: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Lunch with a billionaire - over $2.35 million!

If you are ever entertaining some thoughts of having private lunch with Warren Buffet - one of the richest men in the world, you may have to give up your thoughts and find another way to see him - perhaps only on YouTube or on TV cheesy

This is because, a Chinese business man who wants to have lunch with him is paying through his nose. He will pay over two million, three hundred thousand dollars just for a brief private lunch with Warren Buffet!

Read more and watch video...
https://www.mazech.com/lunch_with_warren_buffet

Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by ChiSun27(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015
That means I will pay for all the rabas he makes per second for d duration he's gonna spend with me?

Make him stay....my trun will come.

1 Like

Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by yuncka: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2015
ok, I will invite him to a meeting wit my kids.
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by mazeech: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2015
...and it's just for a brief lunch to spend time with him smiley
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by ammy4goodies(f): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Hell no!!!!
That's a lot too expensive. Is he gonna provide me with the information on shekaru's way-about in Sambisa forest??

1 Like

Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by CrazyScientist: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
See him name sef ... 'Buffet' it's all about food baby! grin

1 Like

Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by mikidoo1(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Well as long as I can kidnap him! Make him pay lik 10 billion naira and later pay him his lunch appearance fee. Aside that no way!
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
2 million dollars to have lunch with dis old man dat probably didn't apply deodorant(no offence) No thanks......#Pass
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by angelTI(f): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Will the #2m am paying for lunch multiply in several folds for me undecided
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Time is money..
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
mazeech:
Lunch with a billionaire - over $2.35 million!

If you are ever entertaining some thoughts of having private lunch with Warren Buffet - one of the richest men in the world, you may have to give up your thoughts and find another way to see him - perhaps only on YouTube or on TV cheesy

This is because, a Chinese business man who wants to have lunch with him is paying through his nose. He will pay over two million, three hundred thousand dollars just for a brief private lunch with Warren Buffet!

Read more and watch video...
if am to pay such money, na to just feature amadioha, obatala, ayelala and all the deities for naija collect confirm juju say anything wey I follow am talk or any request I make no matter how hard,he must obey by .fire by force...say wetin happen now?
Re: See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch! by mazeech: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
In one of his media interviews, he said he eats like a baby grin

(1) (Reply)

‘Bareness Is Nature’,Nollywood Actress, Dior Chidera Reacts To Unclad Photo / Monalisa Chinda, Dbanj, Fathia Balogun, At Ex Army Chief's Daughter Wedding / Photos: Khloe K Show Off Her Massive Bo*oty As She Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.