Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Serious Minded Lady ONLY. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Minded Lady ONLY. (802 Views)

Serious Lady Only For Marriage / Searching For A Serious Minded Lady / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Lady ONLY. by GLOBALINF: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2015
i decided to keep my name for now but revealing my name and profile isn't going to be an issue
(brief introduction of myself)
i'm a young vibrant full blooded and proud NIGERIAN, from the south-western part on this Great nation. i'm in my mid 30's
i'm a die-hard fan of this country and strongly believe that this country will rise to be one of the best in this world
i had my primary, secondary and first degree in this our beloved country ''Nigeria'' but traveled to Europe for my MBA
came back October last year(2014) and in the bid of searching for a viable job that isn't coming forth, i decided to start something, thanks to our Creator i have my ''small'' office in Lagos doing my little business at least i'm comfortable with my small Honda car i sometime have to seek the face of my mechanic to help put it in order else, keke maruwa will be the only option since okada had been banned in lagos.
i'm a career person with some crazy goals that really wouldn't make any sense to an ordinary lady. to add, i'm a fun loving creature, i'm always enthusiastic and happy, it's never a dull moment with me and believe me, this guy writing is tall and very handsome.(smile)
(the main purpose)
well, the major reason for coming up here is to try and see if i can meet-up with a young SERIOUS, I MEAN SERIOUS lady that is intellectually mature and ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
she must be educated and have confidence in herself, of course i expect her to be working or at least have something that fetch her money LEGALLY, I uphold christ-like principle and value lady who respect God.
if you are a faith base lady that believe in true love, i will like us to connect and then see how it goes
like i said earlier, only a serious minded lady plssss. my goal is to settle down next year and build a happy prayerful family.
here is my personal number but i would prefer a text message. thanks (07056842802).
Re: Serious Minded Lady ONLY. by Merlissa(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice Epistle...
Re: Serious Minded Lady ONLY. by money121(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
GLOBALINF:
i decided to keep my name for now but revealing my name and profile isn't going to be an issue
(brief introduction of myself)
i'm a young vibrant full blooded and proud NIGERIAN, from the south-western part on this Great nation. i'm in my mid 30's
i'm a die-hard fan of this country and strongly believe that this country will rise to be one of the best in this world
i had my primary, secondary and first degree in this our beloved country ''Nigeria'' but traveled to Europe for my MBA
came back October last year(2014) and in the bid of searching for a viable job that isn't coming forth, i decided to start something, thanks to our Creator i have my ''small'' office in Lagos doing my little business at least i'm comfortable with my small Honda car i sometime have to seek the face of my mechanic to help put it in order else, keke maruwa will be the only option since okada had been banned in lagos.
i'm a career person with some crazy goals that really wouldn't make any sense to an ordinary lady. to add, i'm a fun loving creature, i'm always enthusiastic and happy, it's never a dull moment with me and believe me, this guy writing is tall and very handsome.(smile)
(the main purpose)
well, the major reason for coming up here is to try and see if i can meet-up with a young SERIOUS, I MEAN SERIOUS lady that is intellectually mature and ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
she must be educated and have confidence in herself, of course i expect her to be working or at least have something that fetch her money LEGALLY, I uphold christ-like principle and value lady who respect God.
if you are a faith base lady that believe in true love, i will like us to connect and then see how it goes
like i said earlier, only a serious minded lady plssss. my goal is to settle down next year and build a happy prayerful family.
here is my personal number but i would prefer a text message. thanks (07056842802).

if you dont mind.. Let chat on whatsapp 08085310359 am a guy.. But i promise to hook u up wth a decent lady..

Www.gistmelove..com
Re: Serious Minded Lady ONLY. by bvegas2020: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

ROMANTIC Relationship Needed Urgently (iyana-ipaja,agege Or Fagba Area,lagos) / H / Anyone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.