Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Different Strokes For Different Folks: The Hypocrisy Of Buhari/apc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Strokes For Different Folks: The Hypocrisy Of Buhari/apc (372 Views)

Different Strokes : A Story Of Illusion And Poverty / RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) / Breaking: Metu Blasts Buhari, APC For Eagles 4-2 Loss To Brasil! - Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Strokes For Different Folks: The Hypocrisy Of Buhari/apc by Orokita(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Prior to his becoming the president, buhari was "touted" as the best alternative to "clueless" jonathan.... few weeks in we are seeing similarities in both men and Apc and the supporters are ptaising him for it.... first it was the wristwatch reportedly worth 10million naira by the wife and so many other frantic lapses from the duara man. Jonathan was blame for virtually everythingthat went wrong in the country even wen there was too much sun it was Jonathan's cluelessness. Now with all dis tanker accidents are we right to call it buhari's faults? I remember wen they said he has only one house but its been reported recently that a mansion in asokoro belongs to the lanky president.... now anoda photo has just surfaced of his Aide carrying his bag....I remember they said he carries his bag.... wtf happened? As tupac said it ..."I see no changes"

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Virtual Reality Is Here; Sex Robots Exist / US Hostage Policy Review: Families Can Now Pay Ransom To Hostage Takers! / Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.