Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (41994 Views)

45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by kushfc(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Odikwa very bad. Once a criminal always a criminal. Since his mother confirmed it that he has done it to his niece b4 then tge guy na criminal. Life imprisonment straight.

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by publicenemy(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Ibadan and Ogun state these days ehn...
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Dronedude(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Useless Teacher, I hope he becomes the first person to be judged by the laws.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
This is getting sickening! The growing number of pedophiles is alarming! shocked

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by joystickextendr: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
sad angry
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by robosky02(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2015
too bad
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Guy for just wait 1more year make she turn 11 afterall thats the legal age in my beloved country....

Jokes aside,life imprisonment even seems a mild punishment
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by all4gud(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Who is to blame
Senator Yerima. Such men are possess by the spirit of Yerima

2 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by uzo4real(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
I salute my Ibadan peeps here grin grin wink
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by INTROVERT(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
I wish I had super powers to deal with people like that teacher. Tie him up and use razor and slice his rod and soak it inside ground pepper for days. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by ethicalUser(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Why are these set of people known for this kind of news?? Make una no make SUN take vex go set for South oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by xmileeasy: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Pedophiles on rampage, cut their joystick and feed them with it. Think with your brain, not with your joystick. Morality is going down the drain with great speed

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Goldenheart(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
@kennyman20...

The gurl isnt 3yrs old.

but a primary 3 student.

you obviously didnt read the story
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Parents really need to watch their female children closely in this wicked world.

Stop sending them to male adults in the name of uncle this and that.

Desperate times call for desperate actions.

Don't be too busy to guard your kids.#nuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/teacher-defiles-pry-3-pupil
what is it with men and Puci for christ sake!!
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Aitee1: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Ibadan people and rape cases be like indomie and kids these days angry

Btw 10yrs old in primary three? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Omotayor123(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
From the back
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Masculity(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Beface:
I can't imagine an adult doing it with a little girl and come to think of it, that is what the northern legislators are agitating for.

can't stop laughing. Oh God i thank you this teacher is not a Northerner. The law maker that sponsored that bill is not a northerner. Mr Teacher not even 11 as the porputed bill says. *shaking head in tears*

tell the guy to jump into a lagoon.

gringringringringrin
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by missKiffy(f): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Castration is the solution
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Janet101(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
holicalpha:
I wanted to say it sounds like a lie until the Suspect's mother confirmed that he has done this before.

But seriously, The way the girl said it all sounds like a LIE... The teacher taking her from behind,pouring out whitish thing and threatening her not to tell..I find it hard to believe. The Police shouldn't be lazy, they should conduct a thorough investigation before carrying out any sentence.

- Valar Morghulis

U just gave me my good morning tea,Thks for ur point... I think d girl is Nt telling us something for her age,She will Nt be able to walk If d teacher had her Frm d back.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Masculity(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

I wish I had super powers to deal with people like that teacher. Tie him up and use razor and slice his rod and soak it inside ground pepper for days. angry angry angry angry angry

guy you harsh ooocheesycheesy
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by chesterlee(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Ibadan again
SW is really turning into a haven of crime and atrocities

Ogun must hear this!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by eleko1: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
The useless goat will not confess.make dem use hot iron decorate flower for his butt/let him go swear for sango/Ayelala shrine sad angry undecided .Bastard
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by talktrue777: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
I blame the poor girl's parent for the pathetic fate that befell the girl:getting defiled at such tender age by a bestial creature.It is high time parents realized that any grown man who is not a sibling of a girl-child is a potential danger if allowed indiscriminate access to the child.Pedophilic idiots are on the prowl waiting to take advantage of these innocent little angels.How on earth would a mother in her right sense allow an unmarried man turn her daughter into his maid by sending her silly errand and passing time in his room?The mother is as guilty as the rapist as I'm sure she benefits some financial and material favour from the he-goat!How would a 10-year old daughter be defiled repeatedly under her roof without suspecting.She is an irresponsible mother and a disgrace to motherhood.As for the man,the law should take its due course. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by emmyblow: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Wt a shame
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by bejeria101(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Mumu u wan marry abi? Your daughter wld pay the price also.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
I think it's high time Death penalty by hanging be the punishment for this brutal child abuse act hovering around Nigeria. Even the whites who are sex freaks don't abuse children that much this way. arh arhh! angry

#SayYesToDeathPenaltyByHangingForChildAbuse
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Khd95(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2015
May b d fiancee has been denyin him d access code 2 somwher fantastic,so d guy decided 2 hack d access code of a young child.....

Only in ibadan tins like dis happens
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Busybody2(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
yeriba again shocked grin these oduduwa boys need to straighten up. stop letting the side down lol wink

Error, never to be repeated again angry angry angry

What religion do you dabble in now, because the Sukkot of old's comment would have been along the line of "dayummm, this is the law of karma at work!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by crisycent: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Yoruba men are cursed.

3 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by ceejay80s(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Ibadan and rape cases be like indomie and kids these days angry

Btw 10yrs old in primary three? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wonder o!!! @ 9yrs na him I enter jss 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.