Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,127 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Question Of The New Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The New Era (332 Views)

How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The New Era by abduljr: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
There is something that kept me wondering and I have always thought of it and decided to ask this question today with the hope of getting a satisfactory answer from Nigerians, especially pro- Jonathan Nigerians.
When Jonathan was still the president of Nigeria and Boko Haram insurgents were hitting hard on Nigeria, most Pro-Jonathan Nigerians said that Buhari was the sponsor and was using Boko boys to destabilize Jonathan government and even called him “Buhari”.
Jonathan handed over to Buhari and shortly after the handover, Boko Haram insurgents stepped up their attacks on Nigeria. My question is this: Will It Be Right If Pro-Buhari Nigerians Accuse Jonathan
Of Sponsoring Boko Haram To Destabilize Buahri’s Government?
Please I need a satisfactory answer to this question.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki’s Victory Shows Politics Is About Negotiation Not War . / Ambode Dedicates Birthday To Fight Cancer / Lawbreakers As Lawmakers - The Restoration Of Shame In The 8th National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.