Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am Over Big Sean, I'm Not His Property..i Do Not Belong To Anyone - Ariana Gra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Over Big Sean, I'm Not His Property..i Do Not Belong To Anyone - Ariana Gra (1007 Views)

Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / Mum Kills 10 Year Old Son To Save Him Fromembarrassment Over ‘big Ears’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Over Big Sean, I'm Not His Property..i Do Not Belong To Anyone - Ariana Gra by johnsonsatino: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Ariana Grande has publically said she's sick and tired of being referred to as "Big Sean's ex" because, "I do not. Belong. To anyone. That sounds like President Buhari talking. lol

Ariana went on social media saying she HATES the label because, "I am tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man’s past, present or future PROPERTY/POSSESION."; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/i-am-over-big-sean-im-not-his-propertyi.html

Re: I Am Over Big Sean, I'm Not His Property..i Do Not Belong To Anyone - Ariana Gra by Mariojane(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
you do not belong to anyone but you belong to everyone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Penis Of Alleged Rapist In Lagos [viewer Discretion Is Advised] / Kcee Wants You To See His Shoe Collection [photos] / Download New Olamide Song Lagos Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.