Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Awesome Testimonies Via Prophetic Declaration By Bishop Oyedepo. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome Testimonies Via Prophetic Declaration By Bishop Oyedepo. (1352 Views)

Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Testimonies Via Prophetic Declaration By Bishop Oyedepo. by tunji09(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Withheld certificate released after 10 years!
“I graduated in 2005 and since then, my certificate was withheld for no reason. All effort to ensure its release proved abortive. Thereafter, I gave my life to Christ, attend the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) and joined the sanctuary keepers’ unit. I also engaged the mystery of kingdom Advancement prayers. When May 2015 was declared as our month of sign and wonders, I keyed into every word proclaimed by bishop oyedepo and believed it. Unknown to me, God was working behind the scenes. On May 21, 2015, the provost of the college of engineering in that university took up my case and presented it to the vice chancellor. That was how the certificate for my bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering was approved and released after ten years of graduation. I give God all the glory!” ..Henry Akele

Dead child jerked back to life!
“On Thursday, May 28, 2015, my daughter awoke and felt dizzy. So, I administered the communion and told her to rest, and not to go to school but she insisted. Thereafter, a staff of her school called stating that my daughter felt very dizzy again. So, I instructed her to come home. When she did, I took her to the hospital but on our way, she died. Some people, who saw what happened, gossiped about it on the streets. I became very angry in my spirit and returned to the hospital.
When I got there, I remembered that during the covenant hour of prayer, pastor (Mrs.) faith oyedepo said that our situation would turn to testimonies. So, I declared that prophecy over my daughter. I also met a matron at the hospital, who is a member of the winners’ church.so, we prayed together and re-echoed the bishop prophecy, which state that we shall not bury anyone in our families this year and that there shall be no loss. Suddenly, my daughter jerked back to life! I give God all the glory!”..Babasanwo Oluwatoyin

Miracle baby via prophetic encounter!
“I got married in 2013. Thereafter, I had two miscarriages. When the doctor examined me, he said that I suffered from hormonal imbalance and advised that I go for hormonal profile test but I refused. Instead, I sowed the money for the test as a seed and tagged it, ‘my miracle baby testimony.’ I also vowed to God that if I conceived and delivered my baby, I would testify.
However, I experience the third miscarriage. As a result, I became very bitter and discouraged. But the Holy Spirit instructed me to come to canaanland.so; I obeyed and attended the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) in June 2014. While pastor Ntia was ministering, he said the Holy Spirit instructed him to calculate someone’s estimated delivery date (EDD). I immediately, I knew he was referring to me. So, I keyed into that prophecy and was expectant. Thereafter, I called my husband that it was settled he believed it also. In July, I missed my period and to the glory of God, I carried my pregnancy to full term. However, the devil struck again. At 42 weeks, I had not experience labor. I became worried. So, I started praying that God would intervene. I also prayed the same prayer during the covenant hour of prayer. Thereafter, the Holy Spirit said I should praise God, which I did. As I did, I went into labor and delivered my baby on march, 2015, I give God all the glory!.. Chika Gonler

Total Turnaround!
“I joined this commission in 1997 and since then, I experience total turnaround in all ramifications. Prior to that time, I was a failure and there was no hope for the future, however, through the prophetic word from this commission, I believed I had a future.
However, in 2009, the devil struck again. This time, things were not working well for me and I could not explain the root of the challenges. In 2012, God blessed us with a baby, but we lost it in 2013, however, I was not deterred; instead, I held on to God’s word and served him diligently. Thereafter, in 2014 my regional pastor called and asked for how many children I had. When I narrated my ordeals to him, he instructed my wife to go for a pregnancy test and that he would pray for us. In obedience, my wife went for pregnancy test thrice, but they were all negative. In February 2015, during the covenant day of fruitfulness, the devil almost made me to doubt God but my faith was steadfast. On February 19, God told me to always obey bishop oyedepo instructions and I adhered strictly to that. Surprisingly, when we went for pregnancy test on February 20, my wife was confirmed seven months and five days pregnant, and we did not know. To the glory of God, she delivered safely. God also blessed me financially and changed our story from bike owner to a car owner! Praise The Lord!” ..Wisdom Adetunji

Divine fulfillment via the prophetic word!
“In January 2015, bishop oyedepo said that a generation of intellectuals shall arise from the winner’s family and they shall become giants in various fields of endeavors. I keyed into that prophecy and presently, via the help of the Holy Spirit, I am the author of a book titles: A blueprint for Nigeria’s future. To the glory of God, the book was dedicated and launched at king’s college, Lagos. Also two complimentary copies were sent to bishop oyedepo and the vice president of Nigeria, His Excellency, and professor Yemi osinbanjo. With this testimony, God has fulfilled number 41 and 42 of the winner’s personalized prophetic declaration in my life. The prophecies state: ‘I shall be listed among the giants ordained to emerge from this commission’ and ‘I shall be listed among the men that will command the attention of nations in the year 2015,’ respectively. I give God all the glory!”..Babatunde Andrew

(1) (Reply)

"Did Jesus Really Exist? Is There Any Historical Evidence Of Jesus Christ?" / What Saved Noah? Grace Or Obedience? / Should Science Proof Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.