Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE (732 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE by forlahkhe: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2015
I am writing ds according to wot I gathered frm my research, I would love to streamline ds to YORUBA; not that I'm tribalistic bt because I av only carried out my research among d yorubas wch I'm one of them.....this is no assumption @al, its a FACT.

1. Upbringing: if u ask a lot of women out there how there growing up was like....ground go full. Plenty grew up seeing their father physically abuse(beat) their mother. A lot of married women out there ar suffering and smiling. Some children grew up wt only their mother catering for them, d fada?? Iresponsible!plenty polygamous home na FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION. Majority of our female children already have d mindset that MEN ARE USELESS; they tel u sweet words to get down there and they leave u to take care of ur children.
2. ENVIRONMENT: ds stl goes down to upbringing. Its wot a child sees and he feeds his tot and mind with. Children dt grows up where there's no word like pamper won't understand wot respect is. They MISUNDERSTAND respect for COMMAND. The men would believe that u av to command ur wife and children to respect u.
3. SELF WORTH/VALUE: when u don't bring up ur female children in a way they should appreciate themselves that when they grow up nagging....y? They want to convince pple that they'r beautiful. They flare up @ every little thing cos they already av an inner battle they're fighting. When u av dark girls and wish they'r yellow (u even buying toning cream for them) or u call them ugly names anytime they offend u, then u tamper with their worth. They won't b confident in d society. Yes, they may b brilliant bt nt independent speakers(lack of confidence), they always want reassurance that they can do it because they av lost d confidence of "I can do it" which should av been put by d parents in d first place. A woman who doesn't know her worth wl eventually want to force herself on a man
........A woman who grew up wt any of ds things eventually nag in marriage. A woman who ddnt grow up wt love won't av a better understanding of how to express love in marriage( nt love making ooo). She won't correct her children or husband with love. She may not even know dt wot she's doing is called 'nagging' because that's a life style she grew up wt...e.g she may wana express her mind my saying" olori buruku kuku leyin okunrin tele" meanwhile she was trying to refer to her experience bt she has nagged.
Moreover, whenever her husband scolds her, she end up nagging...y? because she doesn't believe in hersef b4. Her parents and siblings won't tell her sweet words like "waoh...c my baby girl looking good in that dress. And nt common go and put off dt jeans showing ur k-leg, u no even kno wetin u resemble,huh
The only confidence such a child may get would b frm her husband and if d hubby scolds her then she feels bad nd nag.
Managing house chores too can be stressful @times. Na u go cook, sweep d house, do d laudry, prepare d children for school, hubby sef go dey call for attention........ds too can make some women nag.
......Pls feel free to add ur own
Re: WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Naggin is all bout one's attitude... U see people puttin on their cv's they hav d ability to work unda pressure.. But its all lies..
Re: WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE by forlahkhe: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=34549839]Naggin is all bout one's attitude... U see people puttin on their cv's they hav d ability to work unda pressure.. But its all lies..

Yeah....attitude u say, it may even be the house wahala that some women carry in mind to work
Re: WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE by Adaezeagu(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
I dey come
Re: WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE by snakebeat: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op it's in their nature. Even if u bring them up in d convent, they'll still nag, it's has more to do with temperament than upbringing.

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Seen These Guys? ;D / 8 Things Every Person Should Do After 8 P.M. / How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.