Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday (8927 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Hardheolar(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari should return home if he has nothing to do in Germany
nah so u nd diz OP mumu reach?? Is Nigeria a G7 nation? ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by PRYCE(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Coward, is nigeria member of the G7?

There are 9 people in that photo bro Not 7!
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by stlarry001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
ACADEMIC HUB: 10 Proven Ways To Improve Your Memory Naturally : http://academicmerit..com/2015/06/10-proven-ways-to-improve-your-memory.html
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by MabraO: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
For heaven sake when will all this taniods get sense

Barcanista I blame u for all these nonsense happening on NL right
U ve given all these jobless people reason to insult buhari without any concrete reason

See this mumu ikengawo
Spreading lies
Even uploading years ago G7 meeting telling us buhari was t there

Taniods re just making this forum boring
Hate threads here nd there

If he wasnt there then I guess someone photoshopped him in the pix below
Fool like u

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by dapachez: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Have you ever heard of transition lens or photochromic glasses? It is for those people that are photophobic or very sensitive to light, hence it changes colour whunder the sunlight. Thus the brighter the sun the darker the colour of the lens. That's why Buhari's glasses look dark.
southsouthman:
What is the man hiding with his shade. Was he high that he has to wear a dark shade to cover his eyes. Abi the marijuana wey him take never clear for him eyes before he run go meet them for the pix

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by omolami: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Angela Mershel invited Buhari for private issue Let Buhari enjoy everything private with German Chancellor. Aisha plse take heart
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by teufelein(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
no matter the lies the monkey elect Buhari aka buhari remains an almajiri, certificate forger, bokoharamist...no 2 ways about it, the silly foool, buhari was invited simply because of what germans hoped to get from the zoo aka nigeria, nobody takes you dark baboons and dark monkeys here as far as i'm concerned, serious. everywhere in germany people discuss Biafra.

the [size=13pt]gormless dullard jihadist elect Buhari aka almajiri president of the Zoo aka nigeria, buhari[/size]..

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by MizMyColi(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ikengawo:
not doubting the man is in germany for the event. but he's definitely not at the meeting. Perhaps he's in the G7 tourist task force, but the G7 meeting isn't anything the nigerian media can wax one way without evidence of claims the way the do things in Nigeria. Buhari is not at the meeting, he's visiting Germany during the event and this is why he was greeted by the Governor of Bavaria upon arrival and not the Head of State

Hmmmm

This is Reveaaliing...
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by chiefinalowo: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ikengawo is synonymous with disgrace.

See how Ikemgawo disgraced all ibos both home and in the diaspora.
Ikengawo is known for creating stupid topic.
He is as useless as Onitsha river port.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by LRNZH(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Children full this forum o... Who is this toddler called Ikengawo again, lying blatantly?
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Oluwaseun929(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2015

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by codedslayer: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Ikengawo is synonymous with disgrace.

See how Ikemgawo disgraced all ibos both home and in the diaspora.
Ikengawo is known for creating stupid topic.
He is as useless as Onitsha river port.

If you see the fool behind that moniker, you will laugh hard. Ikengawo the large headed dumbo
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by bakila: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

If you see the fool behind that moniker, you will laugh hard. Ikengawo the large headed dumbo
With tiny scrawny fingers and leg. On that note I go to bed. Please pray for me so that Ikangawo does not appear as a nightmare in my sleep with his substandard lies and deceit.
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
This is Reveaaliing...
Are you buying this shocked
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by demandtruth: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Another ill-informed Tanoid.

Continue to display your mumuism like barcanista. Local champion.
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
rottennaija:
Nigeria is not a g7 nation. He was invited, not for the g7 meeting but for other behind the scene talks.

Just like Kenny and D1 attending the Grammy Awards but hanging around at the back stage right? grin grin grin grin grin

your assertions are valid.
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by rottennaija(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2015
byrron:

Just like Kenny and D1 attending the Grammy Awards but hanging around at the back stage right? grin grin grin grin grin

your assertions are valid.

Did you see the pictures? It not that way. In his case, he was not hanging out in the back stage, he was with the big boys. Just chk the pictures again
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by MizMyColi(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are you buying this shocked

shocked
Good Morning!

Maybe I should have highlighted the revealing part.

Which is where he cleared my doubt that He went for a summit, not meeting, because I was wondering when Our Nigeria entered G20, how much more G7.

Beht...
We will get there.
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked
Good Morning!

Maybe I should have highlighted the revealing part.

Which is where he cleared my doubt that He went for a summit, not meeting, because I was wondering when Our Nigeria entered G20, how much more G7.

Beht...
We will get there.
Good morning, now i get your point. Glad to have you in the politics section these days, i enjoy your out of the box perspective even though we are on different sides.

Have a wonderful week sis.
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by MizMyColi(f): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Good morning, now i get your point. Glad to have you in the politics section these days, i enjoy your out of the box perspective even though we are on different sides.

Have a wonderful week sis.
smiley

Thanks Ma'am.
On joining this section.

I told myself the hard truth.

Doing politics on Nairaland will make you susceptible to hate.
It will tempt you to go against everything you stand for.

Well, I won't say I am particularly proud of ALL my actions and submissions.

But I am resolute.
My values will trump partisanship.

I am active today because you gave me the opportunity to air my views even when it was obvious I knew so little thencheesy.
Thank yousmiley

Whatever happens, whatever our ideologies...
Let's keep rising above hate and malice
We canwink.

A day that is blessed beyond compare awaits youkiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by labamo07(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Am not sure if this op has sense at all. What's the fuss about the president attends G7 meeting or not? Was he photoshopped to sit among the other presidents? Were you so blind to notice the G7 on the tricycle that brought him to the venue? Bad belle people sha
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by sammyj: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Olodo Nigeria is not part of the G11 which was why Buhari was not fully involved in all the events. OPs please stop this Bad belle propaganda politics and face the fact. Shikena !!! cheesy shocked grin
Ikengawo:

[img]http://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/08796472-1024x643.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=476IxkNehT4
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
rottennaija:

Did you see the pictures? It not that way. In his case, he was not hanging out in the back stage, he was with the big boys. Just chk the pictures again

I was just kidding!
Re: Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday by Hussein035: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
China should quickly take the power completely and persecute and destroy America for killing the only best leader(GADAFFI) African could produce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Asks Oshimole To Resign / Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.