Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks (1191 Views)

The Better Mirror (short Piece) / This Piece From Regina Brett Got Me Motivated / My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by pcaliphate(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
HOLD ON

On the verge of quitting, Adamu contemplated between choices
He was fed up of the fluctuations & his brain was filled with noises
Noise of whether to opt out or to care less
He lost his fiancee to the magical touch of her greediness
To the keep the breath going was of no value to him
Better days ahead but his vision to see this was near dim

On that certain evening, he went to the store house to buy a rope
Tears were boiling in his eyes as he concluded he couldn’t cope
He searched for a location to finalize his decision
He was ready but reality had a poor diction
His will was the suit & the rope became his tie
Blackout*******************Adamu didn’t die

He was saved by the intervention of Nature via Time
A hunter aimed at him but the rope received the rhyme
The concept of his life was deeply influenced by that situation
He fuelled the vehicle of his faith with his rigid determination
The lost lovely smile was restored back to its default setting
The fiancee of the other day then found solace in regretting

By Olowo Tosin John

Pls Callment! Even if you don't have Credit. You can borrow your attention. Thanks in Advance
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by LarrySun(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
God gracious!

1 Like

Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by pcaliphate(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
LarrySun:
God gracious!
How is the work sir?
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am I dreaming?? shocked shocked
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by LarrySun(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
pcaliphate:
How is the work sir?
The work is not the best in the world.
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by pcaliphate(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
How is the work ma
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by Divepen1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
*grins* Well, you've got a lot of work to do. Let's with *callment*, it is COMMENT. Your story should answer Who? Why the act? Where? When? *sigh* Keep writing.
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by pcaliphate(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Divepen1:
*grins*
Well, you've got a lot of work to do.
Let's with *callment*, it is COMMENT.
Your story should answer
Who?
Why the act?
Where?
When?
*sigh* Keep writing.
Callment is a word play. I said Pls Callment even if you don't have Credit, you can borrow your attention. Who- Adamu, Why the act-He was tired of the fluctuation of fluency in his life. Where- In a bush. When- on that certain evening. Its not near-perfect tho! But I believed I tried. Thanks for the comment sir.
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by Queening(f): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
pcaliphate:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin blood of God grin grin
Re: Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks by Obinnau(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
N..

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of A Teacher ( A Must Read For Teachers Day) / First Semester. A Novel By Risen Williams / Daily Dosage Of Motivational Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.