Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri (41565 Views)

Moving Command & Control To Maiduguri Seems Counter-Productive!!!! / Boko Haram Command & Control Centre Will Be Relocated To Maiduguri - Buhari. / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
abruzzi225:
and u are d dullest of all dullards I've encountered for thinking like a cockroach.... if ur papa dey among d boko u think say him no go gbaga if dem tell am say na 9ja MCB dem wan go attack? u must be an ignorant and outdated idio.t

Why do u speak with utmost aggression where u know very well that buhari is trying his best to live up to his new name the "Daura President"

Till now, All boko haram members r Northerners n I'm not from s north.

For ur info u newest dullard in town, Boko haram has successfully attacked many Nigerian military barracks more Dan 5 times and the command centre won't be different.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by berrystunn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
See , Buhari is the man !

big mistake from this old man,
how can you take your defence to war zone , not even physical combat war
Nigeria arm force will run after some months , because you are fighting people that love to die... what will be there fear?
what will make them be afraid? army, navy, police, airforce, headquarters?
imagine suicide bomb in our headquarters, 5 times,
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by lifter(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man

The way a typical yoruba/hausa man called your name=the manner of your brain

The way the shape of a yoruba/hausa person lip form after calling your name= the size of your brain

Add yours
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by iyobosadavid: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man
wasted male child frm a useless parence. Smh 4 u
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by alashg(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man

Common. Since is not common again?
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by alashg(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man

Common.sense
is not common again?
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by NobleG1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Terrible policy.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by olayinkaj2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man
. I know you are benefiting from this boko haram killing that's why you are full of hate because the hunter has finally taken charge. Haters can relocate to lagoon or somalia. Enemy of progress!
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by olayinkaj2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
alashg:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man

Common.sense
is not common again?
. You are free to relocate to afghanistan or yemen. Hate kill you there.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by olayinkaj2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Why do u speak with utmost aggression where u know very well that buhari is trying his best to live up to his new name the "Daura President"

Till now, All boko haram members r Northerners n I'm not from s north.

For ur info u newest dullard in town, Boko haram has successfully attacked many Nigerian military barracks more Dan 5 times and the command centre won't be different.
. Senseless talk. Swallow it, haters.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by tayebest(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
berrystunn:

hear what? as if there afraid to die, war against people that love to die.... not even physical combat war where will they start from?
bros, keep calm and see the end of Boko haram! grin
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. Senseless talk. Swallow it, haters.

The result of the movement of the command centre will determine who will swallow what.

Be patient.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by berrystunn(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
tayebest:
bros, keep calm and see the end of Boko haram! grin

U.S no fit win that war, not to talk of old man
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by DeRuggedProf: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Many top army commanders will soon start falling sick, seeking for early retirement while some will go AWOL.

This is the time to defend and protect, ......incompetent generals and their lackeys should resign and let serious soldiers speed up the complete annihilation of boko haram from Nigeria.

NO LONGER SENDING OF HELICOPTERS TO EVACUATE FAMILY MEMBERS ALONE BY THE TOP BRASS. THEY CAN ALL WED SHEKAU. I SUGGEST ONE ARMY CHIEF SHOULD IDENTIFY A TOP BH COMMANDER'S HIDEOUT AND PERSONALLY GIVE THEM THE JAPANESE TREATMENT AS A SHOW OF COMMITTMENT TO THIS BATTLE. IS IT KAMAKAZI TREATMENT?
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Jason21(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by olayinkaj2(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
berrystunn:

big mistake from this old man,
how can you take your defence to war zone , not even physical combat war
Nigeria arm force will run after some months , because you are fighting people that love to die... what will be there fear?
what will make them be afraid? army, navy, police, airforce, headquarters?
imagine suicide bomb in our headquarters, 5 times,
. What are you saying? So, they should seat down in abuja with their pot bellies abi? Since you know better, you could have offer them your service.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by berrystunn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. What are you saying? So, they should seat down in abuja with their pot bellies abi? Since you know better, you could have offer them your service.

sure if they agree,
take note U.S cant even win the war....on terror
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Moz22: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man
I just hope u have duly attended to by my fellow Nl'ers
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Moz22: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
What if boko haram now relocates to abuja? Just thinking
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by pasol4real(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
So unneccesary n clueless .questions we must ask .
Do we hav to endanger the lives of Our military commanders to defeat boko haram ?
Did America relocate their head quarters(pentagon ) to iraq,afghanistan n Vietnam? .
Are the generals the ones the ones to fight boko haram?
Is the war against boko haram still a military war ?cos i think it is more of an intelligience war,like wot the cia n the kgb did during the cold war.

In my own opinion the president with this order,is Just grabbing at straws !!!!
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by pasol4real(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moz22:
What if boko haram now relocates to abuja? Just thinking
grin tongue
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by hakeem4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man
go and take poison
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Sodiumdawg: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope the old lechers won't get taken out by an olosho armed with a thermonuclear g-string.

Maaaan, I hope not.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by hakeem4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
irahub:
Is he not the commander in chief. He should also join them and move to Borno. After all he promised he will lead the fight against the Boko Haram. Hey, Chief of Army staff, can you give the Daura President an AK-47 riffle and show him the way to Sambisa forest. #BabaOneChance# #DauraDullard#
the guy visited the place with a local vigilante, and clueless GEJ couldn't do it
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by tayebest(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
berrystunn:

U.S no fit win that war, not to talk of old man
[/s] una eye go soon clearr sha.!
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Skillz02(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is an idiott.

Clueless man

Nna !!!
Why did u sell your sense na,,,,,
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by leofab(f): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
na clap dem dey take enter dance... The plot is thickening... As time proceeds; he will move his office down there too. Let the core north take everything....
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
too much talk! mtcheeew since this buhari became president, na all talk and no actions! next now we go hear "military enters sambisa forest again, finds..." hey! i just hope that by the time the boko boys will unleash their weapons, this military no go run o! watching events unfold via my 3d Hd smart tv.
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by free2ryhme: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
aguiyi:
continue killing yourselves, call me when the dead reaches 3 million.

however before you continue the killing, permit me to remind you that this insurgency thing is more of an ideological war than a physical combat

there is no belief in death
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by TechLector: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Game is ON.... Now Lets watch
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by hamedvision2030: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Infact some users on ds forum need to be screen out.... You said ds man is ton slow, dull and 1 chance. Nw he took a bold step by asking our military personel moved to where ds chaos u re complain.... Are u guys ready to go there urself and leave our NA at d fct and banging our girls 4 nothing? Stop ur comment of hate and pray 4 1 Nigeria
Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by FRANKOXY(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
whatever that will let us live in peace needs to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.