Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,253 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? (378 Views)

GT Bank Card Still Active / ##Super Hot##AMAZON GIFT CARD 250 per USD & ONLINE PAYMENT AVAILABLE PAYMENT. / Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? by gabsoft: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
I used to make online payment with gtb nairamaster card but my experience yesterday and this morning frustrate me. This made me to enquire if the bank's card still pays. The one time safe token was not sent to my phone for me to continue the transaction. Their customer care is also not friendly. They don't have toll free line. You will burn your credit to contact them by phone. You will wait for some days b4 they respond to message. Does anyone know whether they still allow online payment?
Re: Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? by mavinc4u(f): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gtbank is like what MTN is to Nigerians
Re: Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? by gabsoft: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't even go near MTN at all...
Re: Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? by shevy45(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Once you have an hardware token, you are good to go.
Re: Does Gtbank Card Still Used to Make Online Payment? by gabsoft: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
How can i get hardware token?

(1) (Reply)

Best Deals On Unlimited Licensed Spc3 Nd 4 / Brand New Blackberry Z10 With Complete Accessories For Sale 32k SOLD / Buy And Sell Any Item In And Around North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.