Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna (28036 Views)

Army And Boko Haram In Gun Battle In Borno / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Sveen: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/02/448x298xScene-of-Nigerian-Ground-Troops-that-Recapture-Baga-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.P6izG7qkiT.webp[/img]

A soldier was feared killed in the early
hours of Monday during a gun battle
between the military and two Boko
Haram suspects at Ungwan Keke-B, near
Danbushiya suburb in Chikun Local
Government area of Kaduna, residents
of the area told PREMIUM TIMES on
Monday morning.

Witnesses who pleaded anonymity said
the suspects, two brothers, moved to the
area and lived in a rented apartment
three years ago.

“We never knew that they are Boko
Haram people.
“We just sighted a team of military
personnel cordon the house, then gun
shots filled the air at about 11:56 p.m.
which led to their escape and the killing
of one soldier after several hours of
shooting.

According to witnesses, although the two
Boko Haram suspects, whose names
could not be ascertained, escaped, their
wives were arrested by the security
operatives after the gun battle that left
their building shattered.
“One of the suspect got married to his
wife who is from Bauchi eight days ago
and brought her to Kaduna. Two of the
wives have been taken away by the
soldiers,” the witnesses said.

The Village Head of Keke B, Suleiman
Mohammed, who confirmed the incident
to journalists said he started hearing
gun shots at about 1 a.m.
“The team of security operatives later
announced that the neighbours should
all come out of their houses and ordered
them to leave the area,” he said.

The house was completely deserted,
there were blood stains on the floor, but
the security operatives had left the area
when a PREMIUM TIMES correspondent
left the vicinity Monday morning.
Efforts to reach the Deputy Director
Army Public Relation of the 1 Army
Division Kaduna, Abdul Usman, failed as
his phone lines were unavailable. He is
yet to respond to a text message sent to
him.

The Boko Haram insurgency in Northern
Nigeria has caused the death of over
20,000 people with hundreds of
thousands still displaced mainly in the
north-eastern states of Borno, Yobe, and
Adamawa.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184525-soldier-killed-in-battle-with-boko-haram-suspects-in-kaduna.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by mormoni(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am truly jobless today. Sixth first to comment in a day.

Meanwhile this story get as e be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by loomer: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
House condoned, one soldier killed, suspects escaped, wives arrested.

Funny story

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by tociano009(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sorry to say this is rubbish and violating human rights. ......... arrest suspect wives

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Ikengawo: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is in Germany with a german state governor. Assets undeclared, strategy unspecified.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by HoseaAudu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
tociano009:
H

Haram?
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
loomer:
House condoned, one soldier killed, suspects escaped, wives arrested.

Funny story
What's funny about it?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by tunde1200(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Evil group we will defeat you all insha Allah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by HoseaAudu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
mormoni:

Dots?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kaduna? Uh-oh!
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kill them all! Wipe them out! angry

Wait o shocked......did you say Kaduna? Haaa.....they don dey approach Abuja be that o.

*dusts international passport*

HoseaAudu:

Kaduna Man?
Not exactly. It's Kaduna
mafias. grin OK, you caught me bro. angry
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Pope22(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
This was one of the instructions given to Bokoharam in (BokoBook section 2 verse 4 page 99; paragraph 6, 2011 amended):

Since GEJ has won, make sure you waste blood and kill innocent Nigerians esp from the North, dont go to east yet until i lose again in 2015. But if I manage to win in 2015 through any means such as rigging, magomago, etc, continue the killings for few months so that I wont be suspected. After few months, I will take fake actions and conquer you people and make sure you dont retaliate or proof sturborn that time ok. Those of you that will be killed during the fake action will be given 22 virgins each in heavens while those who will be arrested will later be released and given 11 virgins each.

Sha! Allah!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by opiaoku: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

24 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Masculity(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kill them all our gallant.
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by ovie8200: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Now move the command center to Kaduna too if that's the only way the useless Nigerian soldiers will be effective.... coward uneducateless leader.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by hrykanu231(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
A story with a big question mark
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by simplemach(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
And i've not heard it? As for the suspects, only God knows where they've run to. Hoping they dont come anywhere close to my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by HoseaAudu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Kdm

Kaduna Man?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by opiaoku: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pope22:
This was one of the instructions given to Bokoharam in (BokoBook section 2 verse page 99; paragraph 6, 2011 amended):

Since GEJ has won, make sure you waste blood and kill innocent Nigerians esp from the North, dont go to east yet until i lose again in 2015. But if I manage to win in 2015 through any means such as rigging, magogo, etc, continue the killings for few months so that I wont be suspected. After few months, I will take fake actions and conquer you people and make sure you dont retaliate or proof sturborn that time ok. Those of you that will be killed during the fake action will be given 22 virgins each in heavens while those who will be arrested will later be released and given 11 virgins each.

Sha! Allah!

Buhari is a terrorist

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Masculity(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a terrorist

and you are?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
God on our side victory is certain #Pray for Nigeria #

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by sexaddict08(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
boko haram in chikun
God forbid....

g
dickrider:
undecided

I swear u're a CAS...
Cheap Attention Seaker....

username: dickrider
quote: love big fat cocks
signature: sex starved, dnt pm me

who u dey contradict??
I blame d dullards tryin to contact u...
not only dickrider, na dickflyer...
B.IIIIIII.T.CH....

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm....
The Boko haram assaults is taking a new dimension embarassed
May God save his people.
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by opiaoku: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Masculity:

and you are?

Ikpu nne i grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by toyoutoyou: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
All is well.
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by ovie8200: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pope22:
This was one of the instructions given to Bokoharam in (BokoBook section 2 verse 4 page 99; paragraph 6, 2011 amended):

Since GEJ has won, make sure you waste blood and kill innocent Nigerians esp from the North, dont go to east yet until i lose again in 2015. But if I manage to win in 2015 through any means such as rigging, magogo, etc, continue the killings for few months so that I wont be suspected. After few months, I will take fake actions and conquer you people and make sure you dont retaliate or proof sturborn that time ok. Those of you that will be killed during the fake action will be given 22 virgins each in heavens while those who will be arrested will later be released and given 11 virgins each.

Sha! Allah!

U are educatioless just like ur useless leader who think relocating command center will make the soldiers effective......

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
.....Some of us are killing some of us....

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna by Youngzedd(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
A soldier was feared killed in the early
hours of Monday during a gun battle
between the military and two Boko
Haram suspects

Just two Boko boys shocked

Did this guy pass through training or training passed through them

I commento ma revervo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.