Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! (1786 Views)

PDP Lady Who Wished Buhari Dead During 2015 Campaign Dies| See Her Hate Posts / Where Is The Bring Back Our Girls Group / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Can someone pls give me some logical reasons why the bring back our girls campaign suddenly goes extinct!
Is it that this campaign was targeted at a particular government or does it mean that the girls can now rot in hell?....where is oby and her group?
Nigeria can never grow with this level of HYPOCRICY! angry cry lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mission accomplished

6 Likes

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by meforyou1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Meanwhile, the girls are not back

1 Like

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by dabigwalls: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
The silence may lend credence to groups that believed that it was a scam all along. It died shortly before the March 28 presidential elections. Madam Oby is involved in politics and other affairs now.

Hashtag a campaign and let's see how far.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
#bringbackourbringbackourgirlcampaign

1 Like

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Mission accomplished
It only tells us how much of a scam the idea of missing girls was! angry

1 Like

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
welcome to the otherside of Truth
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by ki02020(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
The campaigne was intensified during Gej era because there was nonchallant attitude on the matter but the present goverment is taking the matter more serious.....there may be some politics involved though, poeple are not to be trusted that much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by Ikengawo: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
ki02020:
The campaigne was intensified during Gej era because there was nonchallant attitude on the matter but the present goverment is taking the matter more serious.....there may be some politics involved though, poeple are not to be trusted that much

Really? what has the new government done? it's not by force that you must defend people that won't attend your funeral

9 Likes

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
ki02020:
Are the girls back....bro pls answer this question first!

2 Likes

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by ki02020(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
koife:

Are the girls back....bro pls answer this question first!

No......I just gave my opinion
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by lolababe331e: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Obviously they will give the new administration some weeks to settle down and then if no progress happens they will resume. You don't make noise just for the sake of making noise, how realistic is it for Buhari to find them in less than 2 weeks Even the parents understand he'll need sometime but I'm sure if no significant efforts are seen with a month then you will hear the campaigners.

Remember that GEJ was given sometime, he refused to even address the issue for weeks till the world raised an alarm

4 Likes

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by Mogidi: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
There is suddenly no need for #bbog, am not surprised.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by eagleeye2: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
When some of us said that it's almost impossible to kidnap 230 (about three luxury buses) girls at a time without any security agent being aware of it, some people called us names.
The problem with Nigeria is the #pullhim/her.down mentality.
There were no 230 Chibok girls missing. The Northern elites sold Nigerians a dummy and many bought it without questions asked.
Like someone said, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by eagleeye2: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
lolababe331e:
Obviously they will give the new administration some weeks to settle down and then if no progress happens they will resume. You don't make noise just for the sake of making noise, how realistic is it for Buhari to find them in less than 2 weeks Even the parents understand he'll need sometime but I'm sure if no significant efforts are seen with a month then you will hear the campaigners.

Remember that GEJ was given sometime, he refused to even address the issue for weeks till the world raised an alarm
WAKE UP, there are no missing Chibok girls.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
ki02020:

what has this govt ACTUALLY DONE that give you the impression that it is serious!

Knowing fully well that APC retracted its statement on the chibok girls before assumption of office!
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
l must revive this #BBOG.Time to trend #BringBackOurBringBackOurGirlsGroup
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by OKDnigeria: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
ki02020:

No......I just gave my opinion
opinion indeed!
U didn't even try to hide ur bias
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by eaglechild: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oby
Please bring back our bringbackourgirlscampaign.
Or else we will label you a fraud.
Buhari is gallivanting at G7 as a spectator while Nigeria is in turmoil.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by ki02020(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
OKDnigeria:

opinion indeed!

U didn't even try to hide ur bias

Bias indeed....check my last statement
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by BTT(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's true!
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
koife:
Can someone pls give me some logical reasons why the bring back our girls campaign suddenly goes extinct!
Is it that this campaign was targeted at a particular government or does it mean that the girls can now rot in hell?....where is oby and her group?
Nigeria can never grow with this level of HYPOCRICY! angry cry lipsrsealed undecided
Any discerning human with common sense knows the campaign was aimed at GEJ to kick him out of his nonchalant attitude. Now the nonchalant man is gone, it only makes sense to patiently wait and see what the new leader would do before any campaigns are resumed. This is all common sense and has nothing to do with hypocrisy (except you do not know the meaning of the word itself). Besides, the mess was created by GEJ due to his nonchalance, why would you expect GEJ's replacement to be fried for GEJ's indiscretions even when he has barely taken over the government?
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
obailala:
Any discerning human with common sense knows the campaign was aimed at GEJ to kick him out of his nonchalant attitude. Now the nonchalant man is gone, it only makes sense to patiently wait and see what the new leader would do.
How convenient for you to garner the impetus to quote me...worst write sh**t on my thread.
You deserve to be tied to a truck and drove straight to sambisa....spit on YOU.. Fvkin BIGOT!

1 Like

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l must revive this #BBOG.Time to trend #BringBackOurBringBackOurGirlsGroup
Common sense bro.. common sense.. This is not a game.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by koife(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
obailala:
Any discerning human with common sense knows the campaign was aimed at GEJ to kick him out of his nonchalant attitude. Now the nonchalant man is gone, it only makes sense to patiently wait and see what the new leader would do before any campaigns are resumed. This is all common sense and has nothing to do with hypocrisy (except you do not know the meaning of the word itself). Besides, the mess was created by GEJ due to his nonchalance, why would you expect GEJ's replacement to be fried for GEJ's indiscretions even when he has barely taken over the government?

How convenient for you to garner the impetus to quote me...worst write sh**t on my thread.
You deserve to be tied to a truck and drove straight to sambisa....spit on YOU.. Fvkin BIGOT!
[/b][s][/s]he has barely taken over government[b].....so na GEJ still be C-in-C abi?
Na ppl like you were put Nigeria for this mess.
Almajiri like you!
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by obailala(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
koife:

Apply some common sense and quit thinking with emotions... You should be glad a reasonable person is responding to the trash you wrote up there
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by EasternLeopard: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
ki02020:
The campaigne was intensified during Gej era because there was nonchallant attitude on the matter but the present goverment is taking the matter more serious.....there may be some politics involved though, poeple are not to be
trusted that much
obailala:

This is why Nigeria must breakup.?

From this comment, SS do you guys now know your true enemies.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by obailala(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

..And what exactly are you talking about?.. That the country must breakup because an incompetent leader lost an election?... Is that a sensible reason to breakup?....

Assuming the country breaks up today and the SS and SE go away together, would you vote for GEJ as president of the new country?

1 Like

Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by obailala(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
koife:
[/b][s][/s]he has barely taken over government[b].....so na GEJ still be C-in-C abi?
Na ppl like you were put Nigeria for this mess.
Almajiri like you!
Sorry I am from the SE, but I am a S-easterner who has decided to use his brain.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by ki02020(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Nigeria can break for all I care.....but I must say your statement proof you don't know your left from the right if not you would have realise my statement was very neutral(Gej was less impressive on the chibok matter while politics migth be involved in the oby led campaign) so tell how this equate hate
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by rusher14: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
The girls cannot be brought back without a strategy, if ever they can be brought back at all.

The Buhari government is going about its mission with meticulous approach. They've visited our neighbours to ensure everyone is on the same page apparently to ring-fence the trouble areas.

The G-7 meeting has amongst its top agenda, the scourge of the Boko Haram sect and how best it can be tackled - arms, technological application, the respect of the human rights charter etc. Marry that with the military command and control centre being located within the trouble zone and what you get is a thinking, proactive and hopefully committed approach to an issue that should never have been allowed to fester in the first place.

The #bringbackourgirls advocates one would believe are paying attention to these developments and would be reacting as they deem appropriate.

Self-flagellation or immolation cannot bring back the girls.
Re: ..and Suddenly The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Dies! by PehaKaso: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign was a Big Scam. No girl was kidnapped in that Chibok school. The aims & objectives of the #bringbackourgirls campaigners have been accomplished, hence their silence now that the beneficiary of that hate campaign has assumed office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic / Nigerian Airway Will Be Back Soon / Why Do Osun Tajus And Mulikats Hate Peter Ayodele Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.