Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks (844 Views)

A Clog In The Wheel Of March / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / 7years Old Boy Finally Got A Real Bicycle After A Photo Of The One He Had Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by information1: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Remember Daniel Ricky Ohikhena, the boy who was caught after hiding in the wheel well of an Arik plane from Benin to Lagos on Saturday, August 24, 2013. After that incident, Governor Adams Oshiomhole reached out to him and placed him on a full scholarship.Today 15 year old Daniel is a boarding student in one of the prestigious secondary schools in Edo and enjoying all the facilities available as the governor’s son.Speaking to Sunday Vanguard,Daniel who is currently on break from school relieved the moment he took that risk

“I feel stupid and ashamed of myself remembering what I did. That thing could have led me to jail or even death. My life has changed since then and I thank God for that. I was even scared then that the Comrade Governor was going to put me in jail but he saved my life”.I have been telling any person who cares to listen not to try that thing I did, it was too risky. I was shocked to have survived. If not for God I would have died”.

Asked what motivated him that day, he said,

“I don’t know what actually entered my mind really, but all I knew was that I had the courage that I could fly in the plane. I just believed I will not die in that trip, that rather something good was going to happen to me. I celebrated my birthday in school in April, I thank God I am now 15 years. Read More: https://informationengine./2015/06/08/photos-why-i-hid-in-the-wheel-of-a-plane-arik-stoway-boy-finally-speaks/

Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by ELTON123(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
GET RICH OR DIE TRYING
Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
He was quite lucky.

Some people wouldnt have survived it.

Ori yato sori

Btw, Little boy, you would've been dead or enrolled in a rehab facility, not jailed.
Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sure boy grin
Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by Elano24(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God for your life!
Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by Creamish(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
He seems the type whoz got a great destiny....they always have some weird story about them...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by basketbrain(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Creamish:
He seems the type whoz got a great destiny....they always have some weird story about them...
Good God you are drop dead gorgeous babe.....you look rich....can I be a friend?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by Creamish(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
basketbrain:
Good God you are drop dead gorgeous babe.....you look rich....can I be a friend?

Amen! @bold.ed

Thanx for d compliment.... wink
Re: Photos: Why I Hid In The Wheel Of A Plane-arik Stoway Boy Finally Speaks by ictmikky(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lucky him

(1) (Reply)

POPULAR LEGENDARY Actor: Jackie Chan Dead (photos) / Nigerian Empires: Benin Empire (1400 - 1960) / How Much Do Nairaland Owners Earn Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.