Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times (55273 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by heywhytech1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
So some people can be so gullible to believe this rubbish. When Mr. President is ready he will move in and if he decides not not move in that does not prevent him from carryout his official duty. God bless Federal Republic and Heywhyzo.com
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Pamcrest(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Whatever d reasons, Aso rock symbolizes d official residence of d President n Buhari should live there. I don't know any US president choosing to live outside d WH or British PM staying elsewhere other than Downing Street after his inauguration.
So Oga Buhari pls move into d house we have provided for our President, or are u not? grin
My humble two cents
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by favourelisha(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
@ ur marabouts you are a fool,is senegalese and mali who are shoemakers,truckpushers,gatemans,etc in my enviroment. Powerful than my Great Jehovah,The I am that I am.You be must senseless.
OrlandoOwoh:

No country in West Africa has powerful marabouts like Senegal and Mali. Go find out.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by salam1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
ANY1 DAT BELEIVE DIS DESERVE 2 B FLOGED WITH KOBOKO. Imagine1 mumu even complaining abt wasting money on hotel bill. 4 ur information he dosent stay in an hotel abi u tink say na past administration we still dey wey 1 person go dey slip hotel 4 morethan a yr wasting tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Security services are debugging the villa of Jonathan's listening devices. That's all
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by mustymatic(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]THE MOST UNDISCUSSED NIGERIAN POLITICAL PROBLEM: ISLAM
I remain resolute not to be a Biafran propagandist, but stand firm in a territory called Nigeria, and rescue it from the hands of Hausa-Fulani oligarchs.
Often times I am tempted to reinvent the Biafra dreams that promises Al Dorado, but when I look deep I discover that Igbos, being a major ethnic group that would make up the dreamt Biafra, are not even united in their own, even in a purported Lugardian contraption called Nigeria which they dont seems to see as their country.
THE DIFFICULTY
The coming of Buhari will be our biggest down fall as an ethnic nationality. I heard that he has shun all gestures made to him towards having other tribe amongst his aide. He insisted vehemently of surrounding himself with core fulani tribesmen even when Tinubu have intervened. This is the country they have denied any atom of ethnic colouration and favouritism as major problem. They believe in one Nigeria only when they oppress others; they believe so, only when 80% of oil wealth goes to them.
THE OBSTRUCTION TO PRACTICALIZED DEMOCRACY
The biggest problem of Nigeria is Islam. I have aptly tried to shield away from this bigoted idea, which many would accuse me of religious intolerance. It was religion, and Islam in particuliar, that proliferate unbearable, the number of Talakawas and Almajiri electorates that promoted an unpopular candidate among the elites in urban centres, which we have choosen so far as our president. These was brought forth through uncontrolled child birth amongst the adherance of Islam.
FULL ISLAM IS FOR THE POOR
The full blown pratice of Islam is for the poor and not the rich. The poor have used their weapon, which is the Talakawas to decide the fate of the elites which are majorly urban residents dwellers. Because democracy is the question of numbers: it was very ostensible that the poor Islamist, having ideology far from a chequered knowledge of Islam, perceive muslim candidate as candidates that must come first.
THE SENTIMENT: ISLAM COMES FIRST
The topic I am about to write is one of the bitter truth any muslim dare to swallow. Ofcourse, it is not what a civilized individual should be proud of in a modern age, but it is suffice to say that it takes a miracle for any muslim to scheme against his follower Islamist in a contest which a Christian is an opponent that should equally be voted for.
THE PROBLEM OF CHRISTIANITY: LIBERALISM
The problem of christians is liberalism and civilization: even if they believe in God it is for a reasonable level that have refused to mismanaged their modicum of common sense.
When Buhari shaked the hands of Oshiohmole's wife during her wedding, the topic trended on twitter. This is because an atom of Islamism must be inculcated in the activities of Buhari so that the Talakawas can appropriately be satisfied. It may not put food to their tables, though they are poor, but it gives them the sense of belongings that Islam is thriving.[/b]
Ur FADA
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by tucky200(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nonybb:
I remain resolute not to be a Biafran propagandist, but stand firm in a territory called Nigeria, and rescue it from the hands of Hausa-Fulani oligarchs.
Often times I am tempted to reinvent the Biafra dreams that promises Al Dorado, but when I look deep I discover that Igbos, being a major ethnic group that would make up the dreamt Biafra, are not even united in their own, even in a purported Lugardian contraption called Nigeria which they dont seems to see as their country.
THE DIFFICULTY
The coming of Buhari will be our biggest down fall as an ethnic nationality. I heard that he has shun all gestures made to him towards having other tribe amongst his aide. He insisted vehemently of surrounding himself with core fulani tribesmen even when Tinubu have intervened. This is the country they have denied any atom of ethnic colouration and favouritism as major problem. They believe in one Nigeria only when they oppress others; they believe so, only when 80% of oil wealth goes to them.
The biggest problem of Nigeria is Islam. I have aptly tried to shield away from this bigoted idea, which many would accuse me of religious intolerance. It was religion, and Islam in particuliar, that proliferate unbearable, the number of Talakawas and Almajiri electorates that promoted an unpopular candidate among the elites in urban centres, which we have choosen so far as our president. These was brought forth through uncontrolled child birth amongst the adherance of Islam.
The full blown pratice of Islam is for the poor and not the rich. The poor have used their weapon, which is the Talakawas to decide the fate of the elites which are majorly urban residents dwellers. Because democracy is the question of numbers: it was very ostensible that the poor Islamist, having ideology far from a chequered knowledge of Islam, perceive muslim candidate as candidates that must come first.
The topic I am about to write is one of the bitter truth any muslim dare to swallow. Ofcourse, it is not what a civilized individual should be proud of in a modern age, but it is suffice to say that it takes a miracle for any muslim to scheme against his follower Islamist in a contest which a Christian is an opponent that should equally be voted for.
The problem of christians is liberalism and civilization: even if they believe in God it is for a reasonable level that have refused to mismanaged their modicum of common sense.
When Buhari shaked the hands of Oshiohmole's wife during her wedding, the topic trended on twitter. This is because an atom of Islamism must be inculcated in the activities of Buhari so that the Talakawas can appropriately be satisfied. It may not put food to their tables, though they are poor, but it gives them the sense of belongings that Islam is thriving.[/b]

Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Fake....Faker.....Fakest News of the Century undecided undecided undecided

FAKE. shocked shocked shocked

FAKER shocked shocked shocked

FAKEST shocked shocked shocked........

FKK and GOV. Fayose in conjunction with Orji Kalu THE SUN
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Buhari is waiting for native doctor to cleanse Aso Rock before moving in. So Buhari think GEJ is jaz father or what?

JUJU
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by stevecantrell: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Buhari is waiting for native doctor to cleanse Aso Rock before moving in. So Buhari think GEJ is jaz father or what?

Not GEJ, why not ask the 1st occupant of the place and enquire what is underneath the structure of Aso ? Why do you think Abdulsalam ran out even before he clocked 9 months there ?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by kaptinphilz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't care cleansing whatsoever all I want is for him to deliver on his campaign promises. Let the masses feel the positive impact of his governance.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
So, he needs a voodoo priest to give him go ahead before he moves in?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Marabouts From sengal abi Na mali Aradant nonsense! Your Fellow man to cleanse.
these marabouts get 2heads??
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by favourelisha(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Invalid parrot,with all your long quotes,you are nothing but a shipwreck.Pls close your smelling dirty organs,stupid idiot.
Nonybb:
THE DIFFICULTY
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=17pt]I guessed as much.... i would do some cleansing too before moving into a new establishment talk-less of one previously inhabited by my rival. Only i dont need any marabouts, i will simply declare it as a child born of God unaaamean wink[/size]
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 1Dray(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
globalresource:
What the hell is this post for TANoids at work again. Soon you will come and tell us Buhari like wearing black to foreign land because zumali from peru advices him to do that. Nonsense undecided

n.b: the way some people are planning down fall for Buhari,. If only they can use the same energy and skills on themselves, their lives would be better of.

Yousef think am na... Why you think say him dey always wear black travel? Abeg .tell us...
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Jason21(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bifwoli:
Clueless GMB only knows about Fulani cow sheds,barns to store animal feed and cattle dips.

Tell him about the Villa he'll think that's the Italian spelling for village.
chai, you get bad mouth
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 1Dray(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
fulanimafia:
Not surprising. [size=18pt]Breaking Times Lies[/size] the Biafra weekly newspaper.

Listen to yourself... Let them go, you won't.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by zikray: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Magician1503:
Na so craze dey start...
Nothing wey we no go hear

Lol
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by othenok(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Truth be told I didn't bother to read this. Breaking Times = Lousy read.

I am out.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by berrystunn(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Akinz0126:
Well its obvious now Baba have to fortified himself because of the mission is about to embark upon which is matching toes of those thieves.Why did you fink OBJ lasted in office and still living up to date you all are aware what OBJ passes through when he was the president coupled with the sacrifices he made just to uphold that hot seat.well Baba Way no be their Way.He who wants to Eat firmly has to shut the Door firmly.Aso Rock 1 chance!!!

waiting.................

11. Create an additional middle-class of at least 4 million new home owners by 2019 by enacting a national mortgage single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses as well as review the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with a 15 to 30 year mortgage terms. This will equally help our banking system migrate from short to long term perspective of their role in sustaining the economy.

12. Create a Social Welfare Program of at least Five Thousand Naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrolment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability.

13. Provide allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programmes.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by favourelisha(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
@ blfwol na true brother.
ECOTERRORS:
chai, you get bad mouth
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
RichDad1:
Who no go fear mama Piss otumokpor?
Btw, this media house seems the latest PDP's latest mouth peace.
This fake report ooze hatred, hypocrisy and unprofessional journalism.
Anyways, PMB till Nigeria is great again.
It will be "hatred, hypocrisy and unprofessional journalism" because it concerns PMB,if it were GEJ it would have be real. sentiment of the highest order, time will tell
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Amynature(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cleansing cleansing, i now see why when they enter aso rock only one of them comes out alive. Jonathan and his wife are the real agent of change, cos they both came out with there lives. I thank God for them o
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by tellmesome(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
If this true,I don't blame him since some of these politicians are resualist .
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by 2dillu2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gejpresident:
A vote for this clueless old man is a waste

Nigerians will regret very soon

I thank God I live in Melbourne, the country can burn
burn because you are a motherf*cking knobhead
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
TANoid at work
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by fulanimafia: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
1Dray:

Listen to yourself... Let them go, you won't.

Oh no they can go...after PMB's tenure. Start planning against 2023, Biafra will have arewa's support.
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Okaka27:
BIG TIME FOOOL grin
Miserable Fellow!
Why call thou thy father fool?
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by Rotimi47: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/senegalese-marabouts-stall-buharis-entry-into-aso-rock/
PDP lie! Even the authors' name shows he is from the South south, bad belle people spreading fake news before Babylon. Smh
Re: Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times by hadura29(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
yatch360:
Una with una super stories. So u think a Senegalese can do cleansing work than a northerner. Keep guessing the real reason y he hasn't moved in ...Dont c how that affects my state paying salaries this week. Abi na only me dey hungry

Na osun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.