Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uk Visa After 2 Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa After 2 Refusal (1131 Views)

Visa After Getting A Job Offer Abroad / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by irishcel: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hi pals
Please I need advice from mature minds, I have just returned from uk after 3 years of study and 4 months later I applied for a masters programme but visa was refused due to my bank statement not been up to date...my fault which I accept and not knowing how to press for an administrative review which I had the chance to, i decided to apply for visitors visa 3 months later in other to clear my refusal stamp but was still refused with reasons that my aim of visiting was not with strong grounds and consulate not convinced of my coming back to naija and again I stated I was pregnant and wanted to go for shopping. Now guys I want to really apply for another visiting visa as I would love to shop for my wedding and visit my freinds in london and I would be applying for a visa for my newborn baby but I don't know how to go about it and how to convince the consulate about my genuine reasons. Please help
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by Lexusgs430: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
What is the timeline between both rejections (ie month and year)?
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by irishcel: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
The timeline is just 3 months
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
irishcel:
The timeline is just 3 months

In 3 months you applied twice? It smacks desperation, and if you apply the 3rd time in a four month interval, their would only be one outcome.
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Just do your shopping in Nigeria or other African nations, and postpone applying for now.
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by irishcel: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hi pal thanks for your advice just wanted to let you know I applied again in August after the birth of my baby and we both were granted a UK visa
Re: Uk Visa After 2 Refusal by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
irishcel:
Hi pal thanks for your advice just wanted to let you know I applied again in August after the birth of my baby and we both were granted a UK visa

Congratulations. You learnt from your 2 rejections and repackaged wella!!!

(1) (Reply)

Disabled Boy Spend 2 Hours Stopping Keke Napep By The Road Side / Nigerian Visa Fee Cost More. / Travelling To Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.