Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram (1122 Views)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Ex-Niger Delta Agitators Back Buhari, Vow To Expose Pipeline Vandal (Pics) / Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by samueld0(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in Elmau at the G-7 summit, Germany,  reaffirmed his administration’s total commitment to ending Boko Haram’s insurgency in the shortest time possible. This is containded in a news release issued by the Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to the President, Malam Garba Shehu.

Germany 7: President Muhammadu Buhari in a group picture at the Munich residence. In the picture are Prime Minister Haile Mariam Desalgn of Ethiopia, President Macky Sall of Senegal, President Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia, Secretary General of the UN, Mr. Ban ki Moon, Minister-President of the State of Bavaria, Mr Horst Seehofer, Chairperson AU commission, Mrs Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, President of World Bank, Dr. Jim Yong Kim and others.
The release said Buhari made the pledge at a meeting with President Francois Hollande of France after his participation in Monday’s G-7 Outreach Programme. According to the release, Buhari said that Nigeria will welcome greater support and cooperation from France and other friendly nations for its ongoing efforts to overcome Boko Haram and restore normalcy to areas affected by the group’s atrocities.
The President said at the G-7 that his administration was already taking concrete action to build a more efficient and effective coalition of Nigeria and neighbouring countries against Boko Haram. Nigeria, he said, would appreciate more intelligence on the terrorist group’s links with ISIS, movements, training and its sources of arms and ammunition.
This, according to him, is to facilitate the perfection of fresh tactics and strategies being evolved to overcome terrorism and insurgency in the country and its sub-region. Buhari reiterated at the G-7 that there was absolutely no link between religion and the atrocities of Boko Haram.
“There is clearly no religious basis for the actions of the group. “Their atrocities show that members of the group either do not know God at all or they don’t believe in Him,” Buhari said.
In his remarks, President Hollande commended President Buhari’s concerted efforts to galvanize Nigeria’s armed forces, security agencies and neighouring countries for more decisive action to eradicate Boko Haram. The French leader assured Buhari at the G-7 that France would give Nigeria and its coalition partners greater support against terrorism and insecurity, including military and intelligence cooperation.
He said the support was to help them to overcome the security challenge posed by Boko Haram and its global terrorist allies as quickly as possible. He also called for greater bilateral cooperation between Nigeria and France in other areas including trade, economic and cultural relations.
The release added that Buhari also received similar pledges of enhanced support from Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada and Chancellor Angela Merkel who he also conferred with before departing from the venue of the G-7 2015 Summit. The President is due back in Abuja early Tuesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/g7-france-canada-germany-back-buhari-on-fight-against-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
America won't sit and watch you destroy Terrorist
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Our president is a good Chess player and strategist.

2 Likes

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by churchkilo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
good development . but where is the picture.

meanwhile today is my birthday,just in a minute join me to say a very big thank You to my God for His love and mercies

3 Likes

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by StepTwo: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
okay now
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by POPdecorator: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guy above me delet urself
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by atlwireles: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen need the miracle drugs they are offering Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Onajevwe(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is on the right track.

1 Like

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bigger problem for 9ja I guess....
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Mogidi: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
America has also helped Afghanistan with their fight against the Taliban, there's still no progress against the Taliban after 10yrs.

3 Likes

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is surely the way to go.

GEJ supervised the growth of BH from miscreants to a sophisticated group in almost six years.

Now, to defeat the terrorists, we need every help we can get.

TANoids, stay clear of this thread. You shall be put to shame here. grin

2 Likes

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America won't sit and watch you destroy Terrorist

That is a fact, brother!
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by samueld0(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is exactly what the AmErica government want.
Run to them for help so that they can feel like your God.
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Pheals(f): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one but does Americans !! Enh dey be like terrorist are useful
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls germany, we need yur german machines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
ikenigel:
Our president is a good Chess player and strategist.

Don't start jumping yet. Because, those aforementioned nations are known for promising something and doing the other. The Western powers like Germany, France, Britain, Canada and the terrorist-in-chief, the United State of Anarchy, will never help you to achieve any stated goal, as long as you remain a priority in CIA/Hegemonic hit list. Rather, their conduct towards Nigeria since the begining of this insulgency, shows that they don't mean well for the world most populous black nation.

However, i don't know what or how the President (Buhari) is going to deal or liais with them. I honestly wish him to succeed in putting an end to this menace. But left for me, i would have looked over to other channels for help, after all, we have been recording some notable success without them, many thanks to the Vladinator's Russia and other well wishers.

As for the Anglo-zeo-con West, they can go on with their Satan worship for all i care.

My Black Republic till fowl grow teeth!
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Appleyard:

Don't start jumping yet. Because, those aforementioned nations are known for promising something and doing the other. The Western powers like Germany, France, Britain, Canada and the terrorist-in-chief, the United State of Anarchy, will never help you to achieve any stated goal, as long as you remain a priority in CIA/Hegemonic hit list. Rather, their conduct towards Nigeria since the begining of this insulgency, shows that they don't mean well for the world most populous black nation.

However, i don't know what or how the President (Buhari) is going to deal or liais with them. I honestly wish him to succeed in putting an end to this menace. But left for me, i would have looked over to other channels for help, after all all, we have been recording some notable success without them, many thanks to the Vladinator's Russia and other well wishers.

As for the Anglo-zeo-con West, they can go on with their Satan worship for all i care.

My Black Republic till fowl grow teeth!
Do you play chess bro? I like your thinking.
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Pls germany, we need yur german machines.

German machines? Not with Mekel , a proven Neo-con puppet and uncle Sam's sheerleader in crime, on the seat!
If you are looking towards that angle, you better be expecting 'mosquitoes', and a whole bunch of them for that matter.

You should have realized that Germany is currently an occupied state.
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Appleyard:

German machines? Not with Mekel , a proven Neo-con puppet and uncle Sam's sheerleader in crime, on the seat!
If you are looking towards that angle, you better be expecting 'mosquitoes', and a whole bunch of them for that matter.

You should have realized that Germany is currently an occupied state.
i know. Bt is there anywhere else president buhari can get sophisticated weapons to deal with these BH militants. Coz He really want to deal with those terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pheals:
Nice one but does Americans !! Enh dey be like terrorist are useful

They are terrorist, not''be like''.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

Even their own general is saying it.

www.americanfreepress.net/%3Fp%3D23265
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
ikenigel:
Do you play chess bro? I like your thinking.

Not realy, bro. But i would love to. Thanks for the compliment.

Nigeria for life!
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i know. Bt is there anywhere else president buhari can get sophisticated weapons to deal with these BH militants. Coz He really want to deal with those terrorists.

Thanks for your prompt respoonse and sencerity of purpose. It is with these that we can help move this country forward.

Yes! Our president, Buhari, can get the sophisticated weapons that we so much need from other sources. Apart from the united States, Russia is the largest exporter of weaponry in the world, and their weapons are highly sophisticated and on par with that of the US in most areas, especially in field combat. Russian's weapons sophistication is increasingly becoming too sophisticated to the likings of the west, that even the US army was forced to complain openly about increased Russian spendings on armament and its rapidly increasing sophistication, despite the fact that itself (the US) five times outspend Russia and China put together, in defence budgetary.
You need to see the new Russian T14 armatak battle tank; none like it in the word presently.

Infact, the little success we are recording now, is down to some of the weapons the Russians sold to us, and the ones we got from other sources that i can't remember now.
. The truth is, Russia is our best bet. They are always sure to deliver, whether Satan and his US saboteurs regime likes it or not. That is the best bet for us.

China is another source, and they can as well be relied upon because, unlike Germany, France and Isreal, they will never capitulate or be bullied by anyone not to sell, especially when they are having the same common enemy in the person of the Hegemon-Uncle Sam.
Besides, China and Nigeria are enjoying huge bilateral relationship. As you are reading this now, just look around wherever you are in your house, and tell me if you can't find a Chinese product around you... Thus, China is another potential and reliable supplier, as they dont place politics over economic/business, just like the Russians.

Is their weapons sophiticated enough? Oh, yes., they are, though they still trails the US and Russia in armament technologies. Still, They are a force to reckon with. Even the Yankees are not finding it funny the way the Shingos are developing and upgrading in weaponry, day in day out, to the extent that they now have the technology to shoot down American satelite in space,-a technology previously monopolized by the US and Russia.

India don't produce much, but they can be of help also.

Isreal would have been a very good option, considering the good rapport they have with Nigeria over the Years. But as far as 'Barrack the Bomber' is concerned, you may never get anything from the Jews. Remember how the US stop Isreal from selling those sophisticated Helicopters to us, when we needed it like mad.. Thus, i won't place my money on them.
Nevertheless, they could still surprise us by selling, especially now that Prime Minister, Benjamin Netayanhul, and 'Barrack Obodowaterside', are not in good terms. He may just decide to give Obama the ''middle finger'', you never can tell.

There are also smaller weapon producing States such as, Iran, Sweden, Romania, Poland, etc, etc. The only problem woild be sophistication.

Be that as it may, Mr president should continue with this new found romance from the West, but i expect him to be very conscious of them, because, those nations don't have permanent allies, aside their occultic Union called NATO or whatever. They will not hesitate to turn against you once you are no longer befiting to their plans.

As a formal Military leader, am especting Mr President to understand the Nation's enemies, know his priorities and define the appropriate way to realize them, while watching over his shoulders all the time. (Gadaffi, Assad in memory)

For he who dines with the devil should use a long spoon, so it is said. But in the case of the Anglo-neo cons and their Father -in crime, Uncle Sam, you need not only a long spoon, but also a rugged ladder with a metroline engines consisting of a ''sixth sense'' for a quick getaway.

Oh, Black Republic, the Yankees are coming!
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by olasmith10(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
America has also helped Afghanistan with their fight against the Taliban, there's still no progress against the Taliban after 10yrs.

A pessimist ll say d bottle is half empty, an optimist ll say d bottle is half full..Be an optimistic fellow..

1 Like

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Nothing beat reality. It is as simple as that! You are spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2015
The next few weeks will be so hot in Sambisa......Boko haram members will wish they could take fresh air in hell. cool
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by Appleyard(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:
This is surely the way to go.

GEJ supervised the growth of BH from miscreants to a sophisticated group in almost six years.

Now, to defeat the terrorists, we need every help we can get.

TANoids, stay clear of this thread. You shall be put to shame here. grin

Supervised? What of ''motivation?

Afterall '' i am no military man''...

;(

while thousands are been slaughtered..

..''i am no military man''....;(

...You know they promised to make the country ungovernable for me na...'' :|

As if it was the innocent women, children and villagers that were contesting with him..

Then.......

Oh! Oh.. Elections are here! Fight Boko haram now, generals! You have two weeks! And you, slash the electricity tariffs by 50%... Yes! What else... Oh oh.. Remove 10 naira from the fuel price... Oh, be fast about it! We just have a month to go before the elections. Damm it!
Yeah yeah... This should be able to fool the people and bring them back to vote for us....... Good strategies, you know...wink...... Pdppppppp...... Heyyyyyy!

But...wait....sad

Too late.....

....Where am i?shocked

At Otuoke...

....What?shocked

Sshh.. Stop shouting pls. Your ''husband'' , ''Patience'' tenure has expired, so we brought you back home. you know you were never the president.. those women were.....

..But...''

There is no but.. Only that you are a bunch of waste..

How i wish i could regain the precious time and energy i spent standing under the sun for you, for hours on the voting line back in 2011,

Thank God it wasn't wasted this time around...

And don't forget to use the boats like everyone of us down here does. After all, its been exactly the same way you left us six years ago. Or if i catch you using helicopter like Tompolo, you will then know that the legacy of the Amnesty program was only in cash, and not in WEAPONS!

Oh!.. I heard you are now in london....

Noted.....

1 Like

Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by aminaadamu(f): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Nigeria always begging for support. What a failure undecided a fool past forty is a fool for ever..

That's why Biafra must leave shocked
Re: G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Appleyard:

Supervised? What of ''motivation?

Afterall '' i am no military man''...

;(

while thousands are been slaughtered..

..''i am no military man''....;(

...You know they promised to make the country ungovernable for me na...'' :|

As if it was the innocent women, children and villagers that were contesting with him..

Then.......

Oh! Oh.. Elections are here! Fight Boko haram now, generals! You have two weeks! And you, slash the electricity tariffs by 50%... Yes! What else... Oh oh.. Remove 10 naira from the fuel price... Oh, be fast about it! We just have a month to go before the elections. Damm it!
Yeah yeah... This should be able to fool the people and bring them back to vote for us....... Good strategies, you know...wink...... Pdppppppp...... Heyyyyyy!

But...wait....sad

Too late.....

....Where am i?shocked

At Otuoke...

....What?shocked

Sshh.. Stop shouting pls. Your ''husband'' , ''Patience'' tenure has expired, so we brought you back home. you know you were never the president.. those women were.....

..But...''

There is no but.. Only that you are a bunch of waste..

How i wish i could regain the precious time and energy i spent standing under the sun for you, for hours on the voting line back in 2011,

Thank God it wasn't wasted this time around...

And don't forget to use the boats like everyone of us down here does. After all, its been exactly the same way you left us six years ago. Or if i catch you using helicopter like Tompolo, you will then know that the legacy of the Amnesty program was only in cash, and not in WEAPONS!

Oh!.. I heard you are now in london....

Noted.....

Very funny but captures it succinctly! grin

(1) (Reply)

Only Those Living In A Fool's Paradise Still Consume This Theory Of Change. / GRAPHIC PHOTO: Man Dies After Being Swept Away By Flood In Niger State / Keep Your Weapons, We Will Produce Weapons Locally- President Buhari To US Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.