Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Desree I'd Like To Meet You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Desree I'd Like To Meet You (900 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2006
HI DESSREE,IM KINDA NEW HERE (even though i've managed to spend over 14 hrs and counting here ) AND SEEM TO LIKE YOUR TAKE ON MOST ISSUES,THERE'S NO EASY WAY TO PUT THIS, (don't want to come of as a desprado) I LIKE YOU AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY KIND OF CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU ,I'M JUST A FAN FEELING YOU THAT'S ALL ,PLS MEET ME HALF WAY AND MAY'BE WE COULD BE FRIENDS,I'D LIKE THAT PRETTY MUCH. HERE'S HOPING I HEAR FROM YOU
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
***blushing***

Gosh, I'm really flattered, meee have fans on NL, No flipping way!!!

okay, okay you could have used the email in my profile you know wink

I do appreciate friendship but nothing more.
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
HELLO DESIREE DEAR,TANXS FOR HOLLERING,WELL I COULD'VE MAILED YOU DIRECTLY,BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD SOUND YOU OUT FIRST, LIKE I SAID I'M A FAN AND A HAND SHAKE IS AIGHT, DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TO ASK FOR MORE THAN THAT,but u never know grin I ADMIRE YOUR WIT AHD I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT.EXPECT MY MAILS SOON DEAR.C YA AROUND FRIEND smiley
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2006
HUN, THERE'S NO E-MAIL ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE sad I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WORK WITH, NEED HELP wink
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2006
samorijack:

HUN, THERE'S NO E-MAIL ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE sad I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WORK WITH, NEED HELP wink
hey samorijack

just add the extension yahoo.co.uk. it works like magic.

I'm spoken for already ooo
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2006
hun, i need another clue embarassed can't seem to reach you
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
samorijack:

hun, i need another clue embarassed can't seem to reach you

here you go:

desiree_charm@yahoo.co.uk

there is an underscore btw desiree and charm.
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by candylips(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
***clapps** oya make una carry una toasting go the next level wink
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2006
desiree dear, i'm sorry i could'nt figure it out ( did'nt have much of a chance any way),so sorry you had to post it like that, i know u may have reservations about that, guess i appreciate you even more .you're polling a lot of brownie points in my book kiss
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by candylips(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
samorijack

stop suger coating you mouth. it aint gonna work with desiree. thrust me . she is one tough sister tongue
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
hmmm candylips grin grin grin

Do you read minds?
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by Dvampire(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
*peeks at thread* What's happening here? i see. samorijack finally desires to be 'friends' with desiree? hmmm, well i wish you both the best of luck. but it would have been more appropriate if samorijack explains the rationale behind all this; cos as for me, i smell love in the air wink

Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2006
Dvampire:

*peeks at thread* What's happening here? i see. samorijack finally desires to be 'friends' with desiree? hmmm, well i wish you both the best of luck. but it would have been more appropriate if samorijack explains the rationale behind all this; because as for me, i smell love in the air wink

He already said friendship, that is okay by me wink Did you say love, i don't fall in love with computer screens tongue
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by Dvampire(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2006
ok. but you can be 'friends' with it abi? wink

Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by desiree(f): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
we will find out later today!!!
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by Dvampire(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
what do you mean 'we'? it's for you and samorijack. no third party allowed. so for you to say 'we'; unless you are asking for a party. wink you know i wouldn't mind that.

Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by candylips(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
hehehe grin party indeed. in your dreams probably
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by GNature(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
hmmmm
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by kolabode: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
hnnnnnnnnnn, na waooooo, me too a go love oooooooooo
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
fella's y'al should be happy for me smiley smiley smiley
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by Dvampire(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2006
samorijack:

fella's y'al should be happy for me smiley smiley smiley
sure we are. but the truth is that you really wanna date the girl. if not, why all the words of endearment? tell her you like her jare and get down to bizniz wink

Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by samorijack(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ dayvampire , you know me so well, don't you
Re: Desree I'd Like To Meet You by Dvampire(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2006
naaaa. don't think i do. but what the heck? you are a guy like me and i know when a guy is in lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

j / Back In Nija! / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.