Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ggg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ggg (79010 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / The Truth About The Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Down / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ggg by Kingsdboy: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Please an member of De Norsemen Klub International online. pls contact me on kingsdboy27@Yahoo. com or whatsapp my +2347036561986. thanks
Re: Ggg by tegafej(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is really educative

1 Like

Re: Ggg by Nonsibisedpatri: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2019
SHTFguy:
Irrelevant broom sticks bonding together

At best all these useless fraternities are nothing but Marxist clubs where lazy young men think they can get free jobs after school and patronage from older members in society.

Soyinka we all know was a die hard Marxist who the British funded in the 50's to form his Marxist group on campus in the hope of overthrowing the future independent govt.

Guess what? It worked!

Ifenjua was radicalised during his school years on campus at the university of Ibadan.

The coup of Jan 15 might have been coordinated by Major Nzeagwu but Ifeanjua was the radicalizing canker worm in the army whom Ironsi complained about when the British began recruiting graduates into the Nigerian Army officers' cadre.

Ojukwu was also a Marxist and a card carrying member of the communist party when he was in Oxford. Ojukwu specifically joined the army as a recruit so that he could raise his own rebel army. Ojukwu was inspired by Marxist revolutions spreading across Latin and Central America and in particular admired Che Guevara's and Fidel Castro's guerrilla approach.

In a nutshell, this stupidity called fraternity is the reason why an illiterate is ruling you since you will rather behave like cave men fighting and killing each other over nothing.

Idiots
. I'm really believe knowledge is power but to a degree been blind thinking you have knowledge is stupidity sorry to say now you bring your marxist theory to the forum and you talked about the 1966 coup wasn't it due, in all version of nigeria's history the 1966 coup was a necessary evil the country needed what a pity it failed and in your ignorance you talked about ojukwu and you ought to be ashamed of yourself, with all the ill fate towards the eastern region, the revenge agenda of the north, the retaliation coup, the pogroms against a target race, lets forget bout corruption, the refusal and deceit by the military head to honor an accord made to foster peace And what is wrong with autonomy to an extent isn't that one of Americas strongest qualities. And mind you the word fraternity... Stands for why waste my breath check it up yourself...
Re: Ggg by Karemarealty288(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2019
o42austino:
our ideology are base on inspiring men to uphold the highest standards of values and be men that can be counted on the lead in time of merry and in times of challenges.

We stand to promote good governance and we also help to promote the plight of orphans in our society, We promote awareness and we also educate the public on matters at hand, we hv been at the forefront of agitation including recent past campaign against the government about removal of fuel subsidy and telling the public that such subsidies are nothing but scam, We also protected one of our own, the immediate past Governor of Rivers state against oppression by the power that be, we achieved this by using our brothers in the judiciary and Police to make sure his not intimidated.

Regarding the Logo, things that may look scary to u will not look scary to another person, so calling it scary is just ur opinion.

Story for the gods.

Re: Ggg by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08am On Jun 25, 2019
o42austino:
PLS this not an official cyber deck and for ur information it is not Aromate but AroNorsemen.

What is the difference ...
Re: Ggg by zubinike(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
o42austino:
I completely say no to cultists and Cultism, but we are not cult group all our meeting are in hotels across Nigeria because we hv nothing to hide.

Let's discuss about NKCLUB ASAP. I just added you
Re: Ggg by zubinike(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
AustineE1:
I read with dismay the level of ignorance exhibited in this forum,at one point someone was even giving an assumed exemplary position from alorasealords site,which to me is the most cynical thing i have heard in my recent past,thesame Buccaneers who denied their school(deck)members and deceptively registered as (BAN)Brothers Across Nigeria with the CAC.
In another instance someone was lumping (NAS)national ass.of seadogs aka Pyrate confraternity with other pseudo-fraternities whose interest lies in just supremacy battles within themselves.
From all available information obtainable,Pyrates left higher institutions in the early eighties,as a result of an order at the supreme pyrate conference,demanding the withdrawal and subsequent dissolving of all ABC decks and authority handed over to the zonal capns(state leaders).We ve all heard of fracas in different universities between the various cult groups that exit in our universities and now being the era of information technology,i challenge anyone to bring out any news of killings involving NAS also known as Pyrate confraternity.
While most other groups are still faced with teething problems,seadogs as they are called,has been in the fore front of anti-cultism battles in our higher institutions,demanding total justice for victims of cult wars,carrying out seminars in this regard,infact their magazine known as 'Armada',has a colum for Nigeria police and security matters and tips,they international charity organ known as NASIC has long attained an enviable height as good ambassadors,as recognised by UN,USA,Britain etc.
NAS also has a strong election monitoring organ which works in tandem with other reknowned international electoral monitoring bodies in checkmating the excesses of our politicians etc
it is most degrading to lump NAS with these psendo-fraternities that may be criminally inclined.I said this because i have privilege information about the various fraternities in Nigeria.
I hope sooner than latter these other groups must endeavour to sanitize themselves of hostility against others and assume a leadership training role,as obtainable in higher climes.

One time S.V.C now a Seadog?. Samakpe you. Your words are words of wisdom. I think it's wise for the SVC to sail its ship off the campus deck.
Re: Ggg by zubinike(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
o42austino:
I did not mistakenly attached another person's logo, the logo there belongs to Norsemen and u can see the same logo on the clothes they are putting on, any other group the is impersonating the Logo are on their own and should be dealt with by the Nigerian police when Arrested.

Where can I get the shirt and the Panama too, afterall Brazil Jersey full market?
Re: Ggg by tonerocom: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2020
I think am with o42 austino
Re: Ggg by KwaraRat: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
o42austino:
The Norsemen kclub is no doubt an extract of the Scandinavian VIKINGS, a society of people you
may call the adventurers, the voyagers, sailors or warriors whose survival depended on explorations
and conquests. They were the worshipers of Odin otherwise known as Waden. They believed in a version of heaven which they referred to as ASGARD. They worshipped in temples like the one
below. Their education was based on the Runes of Vikings and the Nordic or North language.
They were open to change, so when they encountered christianity, they embraced it and dumped the old gods. These old gods now serve
the purpose of history and identity.
It is true that in 1982, this religion was embraced in Nigeria as a fraternity of men. It was not
purposed for criminality, political intimidation or thugery. It was meant to breed courageous
intellectual Nigerians who would stand bravely even at the face of death in the hands of the military. It was meant to strengthen academic
unionism and deter oppression from lecturers and others. The ways of the Vikings were simply
domesticated to suit the peculiarity of the environment. It is legitimately registered as De Norsemen Kclub International. Over times, members have in accordance wit what they know about the Vikings attempted to impose various names like Supreme Vikings Confraternity, the
Adventurers, the sea kings, etc, the fact is that; the organization is lawfully known as De Norsemen Kclub.
Responding to social changes, the fraternity has formally established itself as an off campus fellowship. Yet there are persons who would not accept this reality and continues to project a group known as SVC. This group is not Norsemen because they bear the same identity with the Norsemen and observe the same traditions but they differ in code of conduct.

NB

Norsemen Klub are not one and the same with Supreme Vikings confraternity, Norsemen has no Student branch, all Members of Norsemen Klub are Graduates and working professionals or business men.

ANY ONE THAT KILLS IN THE NAME OF NORSEMEN SHOULD BE KILLED OR BURN TO DEATH.

We only promote good governance and social amenities, We also provide education to orphans and pay regular visits to orphanage homes.
[/s]
Re: Ggg by ericson19: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
The logo is not scary, it because of there religion
There are vikings and had it been you have read the history of vikings you will see that vikings are known with Axe, so it should be on their logo
Re: Ggg by Kamto1: 6:28am On Mar 09
O42austino..... Senior Man.. I be 042 guy oo.. How e dey be bossu
Re: Ggg by Sirianese: 6:50am On Mar 09
o42austino:
The Norsemen kclub is no doubt an extract of the Scandinavian VIKINGS, a society of people you
may call the adventurers, the voyagers, sailors or warriors whose survival depended on explorations
and conquests. They were the worshipers of Odin otherwise known as Waden. They believed in a version of heaven which they referred to as ASGARD. They worshipped in temples like the one
below. Their education was based on the Runes of Vikings and the Nordic or North language.
They were open to change, so when they encountered christianity, they embraced it and dumped the old gods. These old gods now serve
the purpose of history and identity.
It is true that in 1982, this religion was embraced in Nigeria as a fraternity of men. It was not
purposed for criminality, political intimidation or thugery. It was meant to breed courageous
intellectual Nigerians who would stand bravely even at the face of death in the hands of the military. It was meant to strengthen academic
unionism and deter oppression from lecturers and others. The ways of the Vikings were simply
domesticated to suit the peculiarity of the environment. It is legitimately registered as De Norsemen Kclub International. Over times, members have in accordance wit what they know about the Vikings attempted to impose various names like Supreme Vikings Confraternity, the
Adventurers, the sea kings, etc, the fact is that; the organization is lawfully known as De Norsemen Kclub.
Responding to social changes, the fraternity has formally established itself as an off campus fellowship. Yet there are persons who would not accept this reality and continues to project a group known as SVC. This group is not Norsemen because they bear the same identity with the Norsemen and observe the same traditions but they differ in code of conduct.

NB

Norsemen Klub are not one and the same with Supreme Vikings confraternity, Norsemen has no Student branch, all Members of Norsemen Klub are Graduates and working professionals or business men.

ANY ONE THAT KILLS IN THE NAME OF NORSEMEN SHOULD BE KILLED OR BURN TO DEATH.

We only promote good governance and social amenities, We also provide education to orphans and pay regular visits to orphanage homes.

Monkeys, that's what you all are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.