Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro (640 Views)

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Black Is Beautiful - Ivory Coast Officially Bans Bleaching Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by Forumspotz: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Following several deaths in Ondo and Rivers states after the consumption of local gin known as Ogogoro,the Federal government has announced an official ban of the sale and consumption of the local gin.

The ban was announced today by the DG of the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control NAFDAC, Dr. Paul Orhii .He also revealed that 38 persons died from consuming ogogoro in Rivers state recently. All banned products will be confiscated and destroyed.

http://www.forumspotz.net/fg-officially-bans-the-sale-consumption-of-ogogoro/
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by kodded(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
I pity some peeps embarassed
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bad Market for my Warri pallies...... Soni the drunkard come see why I tell u make u vote KOWA party..... see we see #CHANGE

*na joke oooo

a nice development to me
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by ellechrystal(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
APC! CHANJI. ..
Hehehe, them go soon ban origin n Alomo
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by eazisky(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
why FG know ban am before GEJ hand over? bkos Jonah de use am do step down I know grin

the last time I checked. police consumed ogogoro than area boys sef, na who go arrest police now?
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's Jonathan that will suffer this

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by Onajevwe(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
*TeamSatchetChelsea*
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by CharliParker: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
CHANGE Must prevail
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Barcanista, Dearpreye (diepreye) Mogidi (agidi ) SeveredHeadSnake (severuSnape) Coded Ore-mumu-satus ShowYourCertificate FireFire BuddahMonk (buddahDog) Ezewamandu
Shey una don hear am? Na dat tin una go take, den com here com dey type nonsense.
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by Firefire(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn, ti ba mu eee cheesy
Re: FG Officially Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Ogogoro by babadem2much(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
banning this kai kai will have to do with extra judicial action cuz am in bonny island of rivers state where they keep dying like chickens

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Sets Up Committee To Curb Tanker Explosions / President Orders The Arrest Of His Brother-in-law / Radio Biafra Not Endorsed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.