Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire (573 Views)

The Trial Of Pastor King / Cover Reveal: The Great Hunt / A Trial By Fire: A Sneak Peak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire by KachiUgo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
This June 12

Most of Nigeria has become a wasteland. Scores of men, women, and children have been slain by the five day sweep of a deadly viral plague. Now, anarchy reigns. The society has failed. Law and order and basic human amenities have become a distant utopian concept to the remnants of the scourging. But it has only been one week, and things are about to get worse because the virus is still mutating.

Kennedy Nwosu has found a cure for the virus: a serum that can confer immunity to the viral disease. He can save the remnants of the viral plague from falling to the virus. However, what he does not yet know is that he and his friends have come under the crosshairs of an assassin’s gun. The fate of Nigeria, and her heritage, rests on the shoulders of Kennedy and his cure. But before he can save the nation, he must first save himself. A trial has beset him: A trial by fire.

Available everywhere from June 12

Be sociable, share!

http://kachiugo.com/2015/06/08/cover-reveal-a-trial-by-fire/

Re: Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire by Dekatron(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire by Dekatron(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow

In as much as i LOVE your works, YOU HAVE [b]NEVER[/b]completed a whole story here before. . . . Too bad. Seriously,i love ur 'shorty works'

Please send me the Pdf/E-book of the - 'To hunt a level 4 witch or something'. Need sometin to read on my laptop. Its not all about books and movies and all alone. Lol

Thanks
Re: Cover Reveal - A Trial By Fire by KachiUgo(m): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Dekatron:
Wow

In as much as i LOVE your works, YOU HAVE [b]NEVER[/b]completed a whole story here before. . . . Too bad. Seriously,i love ur 'shorty works'

Please send me the Pdf/E-book of the - 'To hunt a level 4 witch or something'. Need sometin to read on my laptop. Its not all about books and movies and all alone. Lol

Thanks

Sorry, man, i just saw this. You can download any of my titles for free at http://kachiugo.com/2015/07/28/all-titles-free-for-four-days/

Be sure to write me a review, though!

(1) (Reply)

Speech To Text !! / The Power Of Constance (a Short Write Up By April4mee) / The Truth About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.