Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them (1057 Views)

Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by Obodo999(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
And what are my doing here whereas my services is need somewhere??
Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by Naijaland12: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
[Naija for show
quote author=Obodo999 post=34570957]http://whatdidyoumiss.com/women-protest-for-lack-of-men/ angry
undecided
[/quote]
Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by satelliteDISH(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Obodo999:
http://whatdidyoumiss.com/women-protest-for-lack-of-men/ angry
undecided
I no go click that ur Link. u be scammer.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by tpiander: 4:20am On Jul 09, 2015
fake. . . . . .
Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by efemenaslectura: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kontinu living in dreamland. When you wake up you'll see you're living in delusion
grin

..insignificant thread. Let's see what the next person has to say. Whether sensible or otherwise
Re: Women Protest About Lack Of Men To Impregnate Them by dubylhover(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
as i click that link,na so mtn mast go fall on my head,then train go crush me for railway grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Overrated! / Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Altar Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.