Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris (5244 Views)

Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by chinysblog: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Her name is Laura Ikeji in case y'all still trying hard to guess'Yes' she's Linda ikeji's younger Sister, Linda Ikeji is currently in Paris,for a vacation with
her kid sisters, Laura and Sandra Ikeji. Apparently, it appears laura Ikeji is stealing the spotlight the most in Paris.The Professional dancer and CEO skin Kandy collection shares exciting, beautiful pictures on her IG page daily with a captivating caption...below are fun photos of Laura and her sis from their
vacation. They are obviously having a swell
time.

http://www.chinnysblog..com/2015/06/blonde-ambition-laura-ikeji-steals.html?m=0

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Henrypraise41(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
They are ok, very beautiful girls
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by cocokiller1(f): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
1st pic is cute

cool dress sense

linda fine pass her

5 Likes

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by nzeobi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think she is just average, they only thing promoting her is her skin colour and her yam legs

1 Like

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
This Laura does not look fine to me, she is too white(is it cream?)! But I like her free spirit!

5 Likes

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by dkronicle(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Lols like chidinma
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by pretydiva(f): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Linda is way finer than her...fair gals sabi show them selves..

1 Like

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Warfibabe(f): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Thank God she changed the background from the one we are already used to.... ;DThank God she changed the background from the one we are already used to....
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by TDonald: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
See Yam Legs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Ikeji's and bleaching sha. Smh
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Vivly(f): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Her yellow gown looks like superman's cape.

2 Likes

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by may01(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
She's okay
But her hair looks tacky and fakelipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by may01(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
She's okay
But her looks tacky lipsrsealed
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by mayorjosh(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2015
What is with the ikejis and their gates and doors

Just saying tho
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Kx: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
homesteady:
This Laura does not look fine to me, she is too white(is it cream?)! But I like her f[b]ree spirit![/b]

How u take see her spirit , u be ghostgrin

Why our people dey white like this sef?
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
This one has bleached her body & soul.. Tufia !

2 Likes

Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Linda is way finer than her...fair gals sabi show them selves..
inferiority complex alert!
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by iamrealdeji(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
cocokiller1:
1st pic is cute

cool dress sense

linda fine pass her
Linda is much more beautiful
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by orezimena28(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Linda looks way prettier and those legs arrrrggggg!!! From what I have observed this girl go dey show herself wella
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
i don't know men................but i like her legs

u fit use am chao stew. #Yams
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
orezimena28:
From what I have observed this girl go dey show herself wella
pretydiva:
...fair gals sabi show them selves..
grin
By reading some people's comments on this thread, one would think the girl went to their houses, knocked on their doors and forced them to look at her pictures.

The girl probably posted these photos on her instagram page and unless you are following her, you can't have access to her photos. How then is she "showing herself"?
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Her eye brow is really nice

That's all I like...
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nmeri17: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Vivly:
Her yellow gown looks like superman's cape.
you sef grin grin grin which kain bad mouth be this naa??
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by pretydiva(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
redbeans:
who b dis 1
Re: Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
redbeans:
in d voice of david mark: ' we are not mates '
pretydiva:
who b dis 1
redbeans:
in d voice of david mark: ' we are not mates '

(1) (Reply)

Chris Hemsworth Shares Photos From $30,000 Per Week Private Island In Fiji / Ebbe Or Funlola? / Wat Wuld U Do In Dis Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.