Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany (1991 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by YoursGEJ(m): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2015
I'm once again proud to call myself a Nigerian. May God guide PMB so that Nigeria will experience limitless success henceforth

Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by princdebola201(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by Ilekeh(f): 1:15am On Jun 09, 2015
There's a tint of red at the bottom......that's most likely a green,white and red flag.

I may be wrong. Got any full picture?

Either way, I am proud of President Buhari. I so much love the man and his swag tongue If I had more time on my hands like jobless saTANoids, I'd be posting anti-buhari stuff all day long.

I am so proud to be a Yoruba Nigerian right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by Emekamex(m): 1:25am On Jun 09, 2015
That is the Italian flag, watched it on cnn. Stop giving Nigeria unnecessary hype.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by poiu44: 1:32am On Jun 09, 2015
V
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by poiu44: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2015
B
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by poiu44: 1:52am On Jun 09, 2015
N
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by pus11: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by pus11: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by Emphany: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2015
So...? How does dat improve the Nigerian economy. Mtscheew
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by pus11: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't know how that will improve the Nigeria economy. But I know how it will improve my country economy of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

We would have our own currency, which will be a game changer. fuel crisis, saving the banks from collapsing. etc
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by pus11: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2015
People who have oppose all this times are illiterate people. who did not go to school. You have illiterate politician. Who think they most be ontop.

It cost Obama $1 billion in 2012 to run for office. who have such money. so those who talk against the Emperor are illiterate people

If you spend a lot of money. How much.

Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria have an emperor and Nigeria will not allow him to control his own country. Claim he is supporting osibanjo family.
Do you know where they do that, and you don't expect the other side to use violent. who disagree with such abuse by the Nigeria government. And some people want the same abuse to continue.

We are a culture people, with tradition. And people who are oppose to the truth.. Will have no choice than know the truth, that like many Africa country, violent is the solution. For those whose heart is hard and refuse change. And that is why you see violent.

Nobody is born slave to anyone. And those who refuse change, will know the truth very soon.

[img]http://www.boe.gov.sa/gallery/613b9d6a-eb9f-4d59-9dc8-9d820ab92997.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by Dollyak(f): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2015
pus11:
People who have oppose all this times are illiterate people. who did not go to school. You have illiterate politician. Who think they most be ontop.

It cost Obama $1 billion in 2012 to run for office. who have such money. so those who talk against the Emperor are illiterate people

If you spend a lot of money. How much.

Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria have an emperor and Nigeria will not allow him to control his own country. Claim he is supporting osibanjo family.
Do you know where they do that, and you don't expect the other side to use violent. who disagree with such abuse by the Nigeria government. And some people want the same abuse to continue.

We are a culture people, with tradition. And people who are oppose to the truth.. Will have no choice than know the truth, that like many Africa country, violent is the solution. For those whose heart is hard and refuse change. And that is why you see violent.

Nobody is born slave to anyone. And those who refuse change, will know the truth very soon.

[img]http://www.boe.gov.sa/gallery/613b9d6a-eb9f-4d59-9dc8-9d820ab92997.jpg[/img]
I love tha Saudi Arabia renders.
Re: Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany by pus11: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Osinbajo In Ibadan To Celebrate Birthday / Buhari Is Still Making Haste Slowly - VANGARD / Nigerian History: 10 Notable Moments In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.