Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators (854 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Apc Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators / Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by midolian(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2015
The president arrived from the G7 Summit early Tuesday morning. Presidency sources told SaharaReporters that Buhari’s presidential jet touched downin Abuja at 12:53am, but the President and members of his delegation did not arrive the Presidential Lounge until 2am.

Shortly after his arrival in Abuja, Buhari was briefed about the crisis, our sources said he immediately summoned all lawmakers elected on the platform of the APC to an emergency meeting at 9:00am on Tuesday to take place at the International Convention Center. APC legislators are expected to move from the meeting to the National Assembly to partake in the inauguration of the assembly.

It is unclear if Senator Bukola Saraki will honor the invitation to meet with the Buhari following his endorsement by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) early this morning.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/09/national-assembly-leadership-crisis-buhari-returns-germany-summons-apc-legislators

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Yes! Let's fix this once and for all.
Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by midolian(m): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Yes! Let's fix this once and for all.
I tell ya! The party's decision has to be respected
Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2015
midolian:
I tell ya! The party's decision has to be respected
I can't wait to see who wins @ the end of the day.. But sincerely, I don't dream of seeing Saraki head that senate. He is too proud

3 Likes

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola Saraki is a sell out and should be treated as a traitor. I blame all these nonsense on the dumb people of Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by afoo02(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki will be disgrace today.....

1 Like

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by midolian(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
I can't wait to see who wins @ the end of the day. But sincerely, I don't dream of seeing Saraki head that senate. He is too proud
yea..should he win, he wld disrespect every1 in that party, including the president and other top members.. I am sure his wings will be clipped.

1 Like

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by PassingShot(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Anyone but Saraki for Senate.

Give me a David Mark and I will choose him over that arrogant, disrespectful and over-ambitious Saraki who could insult his father because of politics.

2 Likes

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2015
The outcome of this meeting will make or mar Buhari's administration.
May the interest of the masses prevail.
May Nigeria win at the National Assembly elections today. The outcome of this meeting will make or mar Buhari's administration.
May the interest of the masses prevail.
May Nigeria win at the National Assembly elections today

1 Like

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Anyone but Saraki for Senate.

Give me a David Mark and I will choose him over that arrogant, disrespectful and over-ambitious Saraki who could insult his father because of politics.
you speak my mind, passingshot. Its the same here. I 'ld prefer a David mark to that arrogant boy called saraki. The guy is too full of himself.

1 Like

Re: N/A Leadership Crisis: Buhari Returns From Germany, Summons APC Legislators by Reptyle(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Hate David Mark or like him, he was a very good senate president. He and Tambuwal had those brigands in the Senate and HOR on lock down through out their tenure.

If all else fails, I won't mind seeing him back in the seat of the Senate president. I would rather he than Saraki with his vaunting ambitions.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Demands Fuel Imports From Oil Marketers Implicated In Fraud / Nass Power Tussle; Buhari Steps In To Quell Further Hostilities / The Ultimate Guide To Getting Out Of Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.