Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts (44171 Views)

Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by yuncka: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2015
left for me I think the best punishment for the masquerade is to make sure it doesnt remove its costume. even if its sentenced to life imprisonment, it will put on the costume till it dies.
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by nmanma1(f): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2015
evil men using masquerade to perform dere deadly act in nig.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by ziego(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmmm

Wonders in mask
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Sanuzi(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa ooooh
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by ChiSun27(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Some of this trash called tradition (culture) needs to be scrapped. Tradition is one of the factors that have been dragging Nigeria as a nation backward.

We need to grow up.

What is the essence of useless masquerade to our society today? Just meaningless way of constituting nuisancy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by lyttmarine: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2015
The yoruba's as ritualists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by bro4u: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2015
This yoruba pals and ritual killings sef....
phransix147:
Hope the masquerade goes to jail fully kited in its regalia...
I did it again... Last to comment on Front page... A more difficult task than FTC
And you are happy,i can see that u deserve it...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by shizzle11(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2015
There's nothing new here. Ritual killings and human spare parts business is a usual practice in this region.

It is called South West sophistication

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by blazincruz(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Chai

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by SAMBARRY: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2015
You arrested awon ara oruns cheesy grin

hope you tore their pieces of rags they call masquerade clothes and gave them the beating of their lives grin
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by shizzle11(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2015
day0kanu:
IBADAN—TWO suspects, identified as Adebayo Saheed and Bello Mustapha, have been arrested by Oyo State Police Command for alleged possession of parts of human skull and hair.

Two suspected fraudsters, Adebayo Saheed, 28, and Bello Mustafa, 30, caught with fake dollars and pieces of human skulls. Photo: Dare Fasube.

Egungun: Sikiru Ojewale (right), custodian of Ogunmola masquerade of Adenimodo compound accused of destroying property during Egungun festival in Ibadan, paraded by police yesterday. Photo: Dare Fasube.

My oduduwa people again??............ grin I day0kanu, the leader of yoruba tribalists on nairaland hereby command all sons of oduduwa to stop slaughtering human beings for money ritual and using them for pepper soup....... grin grin grin grin grin

cc codedslayer raumdeuter.
gringringrin

Please call your mgbati brothers to order. Ritual killings everywhere. coneheads should stop putting Nigeria in bad light smileywink

passingshot, superstar1, ilekeh, mayoroflagos, oduavanguard, eshinwaju grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by UrsyBaby: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2015
fetishistic set of backward idiots! ndi ara! i hope there are enoygh rooms in panti for them?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Btruth: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
harde2lah:
Why always Oyo? What is it with Oyo and rituals? Backward mentality
We need death sentence for ritualists henceforth.
Supported. This ritual is becoming everyday news in the SW region, labelling the good people of the region a bad name. I think all the Governors, the Obas, the Chairmen and the government authority needs to have a meeting and come up with a solution for this problem, otherwise, it will be concluded as speculation is going around that the same powerful people in the society are the one encouraging the ritualist in their unhuman behaviour so as to supply their benefactors with human parts.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by ikombe: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
oya start beating dem before dem reach station undecided
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by phransix147(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2015
bro4u:
This yoruba pals and ritual killings sef.... And you are happy,i can see that u deserve it...SMH
Hey! Mind ur business Mr. Man abi u wan chop 225 years ban?
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by shizzle11(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
day0kanu:

codedslayer/italiano1 will talk to his brothers to stop slicing Nigerians to pieces for money.... cool
bruv you are on your own, its like asking a yolobar not to commit in.cest or child ra.pe which isn't possible, its a norm amongst your people smiley

you wont find people like iyalode, pangea, aresa here

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by bro4u: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
phransix147:

Hey! Mind ur business Mr. Man abi u wan chop 225 years ban?
Ban...hahahaha *laughin in ibibio*
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Beesluv: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
where are the pix
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by lonelydora: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Ibadan again?
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Searching for the names... Seen, ok it's them! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
angelTI:
This barbaric act is so rampant in Ibadan. What is happening because Ibadan people are known to be hardworking

'hardworking'...Ibadan?...talk another thing...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by chinae(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
NeXT!
This isn't news, it's a norm among them. i suppose the police team is new in this environment.
If parents could give 10 razor marks on the face of dea child at 2weeks heartlessly, dump the child at home for a naming ceremony, hawk under the sun with few month old child, na dis one new?
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

oga police b careful cos they are seeing it as tribal victimization.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by DrGroove(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmmm! The evil that happens in the South west these days. Yoluba people,ki lo de gan?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Neplusultra(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
chinae:
NeXT!
This isn't news, it's a norm among them. i suppose the police team is new in this environment.
If parents could give 10 razor marks on the face of dea child at 2weeks heartlessly, dump the child at home for a naming ceremony, hawk under the sun with few month old child, na dis one new?
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

oga police b careful cos they are seeing it as tribal victimization.
You didnt include, dey scrape d baby's hair 3 days after delivery

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Neplusultra(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
As long as their victims are only their kinsmen, I don't care undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by ZeroTolerance: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
I spit on the South west!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by ekefre4(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Mister2:
The police should ensure they monitor the suspects closely in their cell or else, the suspects might commit suicide and run away! cool
What r u saying?
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Pele4sure: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
angelTI:
This barbaric act is so rampant in Ibadan. What is happening because Ibadan people are known to be hardworking

they are not hardworking any more.....na wole soyinka cause am...why him go dey write nove with Big Big Grammar...they guys con provoke na
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by scentmarlc(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Money begets evil.

Like someones said, the jail term sud stipulate dat, the egun regalia must b donned by d cuulprit.

MzmayD and aminat508, abeg com see wetin i see for hia ooo
Re: Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts by Aminat508(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
scentmarlc:
Money begets evil.

Like someones said, the jail term sud stipulate dat, the egun regalia must b donned by d cuulprit.

MzmayD and aminat508, abeg com see wetin i see for hia ooo
grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Seye Onigbinde: Former Banker Defrauds 354 People Of N233m / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.