Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. (61289 Views)

US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Okehjp(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
She should get some human rights activist and sue the NP for taking advantage of her and defamation of character.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by litaninja(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Thats not critical information, thats a statement extracted under duress. For all we know, Baba Ibeji gave his wife a white tile to replace a cracked one in the bathroom.

AnneMomoh:
She said, “They took me to a room which they called ‘theatre’. They stripped me Unclad and tortured me for hours. When the pain became unbearable, it occurred to me that I saw a neighbour, Mr. Goriola (Baba Ibeji), giving an iPad to his wife while I was going out in the morning on the fateful day. [b][/b]I told them and they went to arrest the wife that same night. The following day, Baba Ibeji was arrested.

You had such a critical information and you allowed yourself to be tortured? Huh?
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Jason21(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2015
why did she steal....? beetches
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Skain(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2015
When will our police change for good.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by fxskye: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2015
This incident should be investigated further.........

Initially, she didn't know anything about the iPad, after illegal torture she remembered some one gave an iPad to his wife on that morning. And NPF Lagos Spoke Person said it wasn't torture, it was just "questioning". So the woman inflated such injuries & pains to herself in order to rope NPF? What A Country?

All I could say is that NPF works for the "Highest Bidder" in Nigeria.

Any volunteer Lawyer that could take up the case should please do so for humanity sake.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by harry509: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Well said bro.We are the most corrupt not the police. If not for the Torture She would've told them about one Baba Beji.Why should we protect criminals and cry everyday of corruption? She deserve the Torture at least she will learn from it.
wat Rr yu guys sayn slf? undecided is dat d reason y nigeria corrupt police shud striiped her unclad? @least there rr oda better ways 2 handle nsures like dis ryte. An amerika police can't do dat 2 her citizen nava. Nigeria police wit their fish brain *mtcheeeeeeeee*
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by beyoncausme: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
v painful for that....
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by M4gunners: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2015
harry509:
wat Rr yu guys sayn slf? undecided is dat d reason y nigeria corrupt police shud striiped her unclad? @least there rr oda better ways 2 handle nsures like dis ryte. An amerika police can't do dat 2 her citizen nava. Nigeria police wit their fish brain *mtcheeeeeeeee*
American citizen will also be the first to report any crime to police without hesitation.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by AnneMomoh: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
litaninja:
Thats not critical information, thats a statement extracted under duress. For all we know, Baba Ibeji gave his wife a white tile to replace a cracked one in the bathroom.

Exchanging White tile, who told you the bathroom had tiles.

Base your statement to what is in the article not on insinuations
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by fxskye: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
The victim should report the incident to Office of Public Defender, Lagos. see website & Contact No below

www.opdlagostate.gov.org

Phone: 014336207
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Jason21(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
i can't even see her poosie... undecided
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by saintbeckie(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Wat a pity!!! Is dere no higher authority dat is checkmating d actions of these black dogs dat calls themselves police?
Nigerian system tho undecided
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by zeongeon: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Useless police in a Useless country...why can't they torture politicians and strip them unclad...Nigeria has a long way to go ooh..other countries are moving forward naija is sliding backwards..just see our useless police.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by sojihandsome: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
The officers must be brought to justice
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Davetravis1(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Bowaley17(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2015
It will not better for Nigerian Police Officers. I hate them with passion.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by emmatok(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Agwaso:
We can blame the police for doing what ever it takes to clean up the system, but let's look at it from another angle. The Girl or woman may not be the thief but she had information leading to the arrest of the original thief but choose to suffer for the thief before doing the needed.

The police cannot work effectively without our support. If we want them to work effectively we should give them all we know about the case on ground.

The woman knew that the neighbor gave his wife Ipad the day before and that the case was all about ipad. Why did she not tell the police all she knows about ipad in that compound.

Having said that, I blame the woman for what happened to her.

PLEASE DON'T JUSTIFY UNJUST TORTURE HERE.

Is the Lady guilty of taking the IPAD? no

If she saw a neighbor gave his wife Ipad, how can we conclude the neighbor stole the IPAD?

What if neighbor can claim he bought the iPAD, and present original receipt from the seller.

SARS guys are known to torture people to death even when they don't have evidence of the crime.

I hope you don't fall victim of those SARS guys, you will hate police forever.

1 Like

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Bigdreams(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Appalling!

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by 6fit(f): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Nigerian Police are d most clueless idiot in all d uniform job. They lack professionalism including d fatest lier PRO kenneth.......dat man need to b flogged for covering up d clueless idiot who went ahead to touchor a woman with no evidence. Senceless Politicians thief our cash n they roam d street untouched. Thunder fire all who contributed to d dehumilation of dat woman
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by PreacherxSon(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Direct that question to ur hopeless father nigga.

Ammature
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by harry509: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
M4gunners:
American citizen will also be the first to report any crime to police without hesitation.
yea u Rr corct my frnd. They do dat bcus their police rr reasonable and well behaveed n also handle nsures vry well. Shey u get?
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by obiak4(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon1:

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/four-policemen-torture-woman-over-stolen-ipad/

Pix: the tortured part
the police spokesperson knows about the case but did't know about the torture hmmmmm
sir you can lie for nigeria oooo
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by ooshinibos: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
one of these day we black people will realize how to live like human beings and treat ourselves likewise ..and earn the respect from the other Race ...
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by MarkRoyce(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
The case should be reported to IG,,,are we short of lawyers in this country?
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by bestwashcleaner: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
the Nigerian Police are our friends. they were only doing the needful but their excesses is the problem.
Meanwhile please patronize a brother for the best of service. Thanks
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Kingbusssy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's not good o. Dis is How it happened now Wen some police men don't have success in there work. They Will Say some old women are doing dem. iranu
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by jcross19: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
The lady should get a radical lawyer. I was a victim of illegal arrest and torture but when my lawyer was involved , trust me 5 of 6 policemen involved was sacked I mean sacked . First, they were in guard room for two days before the sack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Springz(f): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Those police men are animals.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by chuksmad(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
That is why i love the anti-torture law passed by NAS. There is no justification to torture either man or woman to extract information by police or sars. That is barbaric and show we are uncivilized as human being.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by timtrader(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just get a good lawyer, you will be very happy you did.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by 6fit(f): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
@M4gunners, thunder fire dat yur fish brain....a Rat reason better than u.... Somebody like u must not head a place, cos yur 4th sence is not developed. My evedence is dat yur cluesless statement. Is like yur papa na chekpoint police? Just imergin it is yur Aunti or sister dat was strip nacked, will u say dis robish? Must NPF strip her nacked? Am sure if they hav their way they will tamper wit her honeypot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.