Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (36964 Views)

Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Islie: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
A man accused of engaging in money ritual has been handed over to the police by residents of Iresi Street, in the Orile-Agege area of Lagos.

The suspect, who was identified only as Mohammed, was alleged to have moved around the area on Saturday, pretending to be mentally-challenged.

PUNCH Metro learnt that a woman, Mrs. Olawumi Alani, who sells confectionery, alerted her neighbour, Mrs. Grace Ogedengbe, to his presence.

It was gathered that Mohammed initially pretended he understood only Hausa and declined response when Alani requested to know who he was looking for.

Our correspondent learnt that he later confided in Ogedengbe, who also speaks Hausa, that he needed human parts and was directed to the area by a friend.

He was reportedly chased away by the women. But on Sunday, he appeared again and was challenged by some youths who recovered some charms from him and handed him over to the police.

Alani said, “He was here on Saturday, looking inside houses. He later came to buy a sachet of water. I told my neighbour, Mama Benita (Ogedengbe), that the man was just pretending to be mad. Shortly after, he approached me and spoke in Hausa. I called Mama Benita, who understands his language to speak with him. He asked her that he was looking for a place in our area, where he could get human blood and parts. We told him to leave or else he would be lynched.

“When I came back from church on Sunday, I saw him again hanging around the street. He was in a brown clothes, different from what he wore on Saturday. I became more suspicious and alerted some boys. At that moment, he said in English that he would implicate me if he was arrested. Charms, and a ring were recovered from him and he was taken to the station.”

Ogedengbe said she was astounded when Mohammed told her of his mission in the area.

She said, “He said he was directed here by a friend. I was shocked when he explained that it was blood of a child that he actually needed and that he wanted to use it to make money. We did not take him serious until he came back on Sunday.”

Another resident, who identified himself only as Dammy, said the charms were discovered after they ordered the suspect to UnCloth.

He said, “We were afraid of touching him because we did not know what he had on him. We ordered him to UnCloth and that was when we saw different kinds of charms on his body. We took him to the Elere Police Station.”

The Lagos State Police spokesperson, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

“There was a report of such nature. The man has been arrested and he is in custody. However, no human part was recovered from him. Investigations are still ongoing,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/residents-nab-man-for-alleged-money-ritual/

1 Share

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by INTROVERT(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
He asked her that he was looking for a place in our area, where he could get human blood and parts. We told him to leave or else he would be lynched.

5 Likes

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by alberto2k(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015

See person way wan do money ritual as e dry like Ijebu Mess undecided

Thank God he was stopped before he started doing the "Gbomo gbomo"

3 Likes

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Yeahreen(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Naija- I Hail Oo lipsrsealed
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by indiraserv: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
May God save this Country,these things are getting too rampant
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by LadyX(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Why can't people work hard and get clean money instead of engaging in money rituals angry

4 Likes

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Young03(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
MONEY NO GO FIT THIS MAN SELF

he too ugly to become a rich man

9 Likes

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by ijustdey: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2015
She said, “He said he was directed here by a
friend. I was shocked when he explained that it was blood of a child that he actually needed and that he wanted to use it to make money. We did not take him serious until he came back on Sunday.”

what happened to the Phrase..... "their is dignity in hard work"
that people now use diabolical ways to look for money.

the heart of a many is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by ijustdey: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by goodmorning40: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2015
If he wasn't mad why will he start announcing that he was searching for human blood and parts

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by holicalpha(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Police,oya...una Job.
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by hazyfm: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Bonapart(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2015
All the killings for your blood sucking north never do you abi... now you want a child's blood...
Some mob can Bleep up sha!!! Just lynch and implicate the dead body...after all im fake life no better pass the one im brodas don take for north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by lomprico(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2015
My guess was right!

1 Like

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Has he been hanged already! lipsrsealed
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by umarc19: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Serves him right.

undecided
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by emmabest2000(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Not again , smh ..,

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by idupaul: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
This story get as e be
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by horlabiyi(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
I suspected a man yesterday too here in Ogbomoso and I've informed some guys on what to do the next time we see him roaming the streets. Don't know why these guys are so lazy that they can't work with their two arms and make end meets. Shameless bloody human

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by laurel03(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Be like say d guy get psycho ... Yaba left patient
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Mubbyleey(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Thank God for money rituals, dz kind man go remain poor til judgement day...
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by kay29000(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
This guy is a mad man, not a money ritualist. He maybe was thinking of doing money rituals before he ran mad, that's why that is what keeps recalling in his brain. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

1 Like

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Kinkale(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Human body parts? Ok.. Dey yaf try
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by barclayb(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Chooo

2 Likes

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by lolaxavier(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa ooo...
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Not again. He looks like a popular romancelander, though.

1 Like

Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Get rich or die trying stunt.
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by mukshin(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
BH
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by bornmekus: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Money rituals still dey rain? Nawa 4some people.
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
The problem with our justice system is that due to lack of any incriminating evidence, this man will eventually be released and he will proceed to carry out his intention.
Re: Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) by gbaskiboy: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
BRB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Chinese Lovers Fight In Lagos Court (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.