Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (8004 Views)

Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / !!!! Cheapest Cars in Nigeria!!!! Check it out! / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tonybosses: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

send me an email then i will drop you my mobile

Email sent waiting for reply
Re: . by patlead: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonybosses:

Just shut up boi...what is "content in ur ad" re u trying to confuse ppl with what?

Madam web3 anybody doubting u knws d truth, reading wt u wrote I know u are real... but you don't cast market for them,

Beside I need a cool infinity fx35 any year below 2010 is cool but it must be WHITE

Lol....na still you web3.if you like open hundred accounts,I will not let you scam nobody; at least not on this thread.

Need a car; visit a car shop

1 Like

Re: . by patlead: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
web3:
If you are in the state or you've got any one here

kindly meet me up,

my address: 709 N. Figueroa St. Los Angeles

Drop me a line...will be with you shortly
Re: . by patlead: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonybosses:

+44 is not a US number thought she said she was in the states, that code is for uk...

Madam kilode?
lol...only a dumb skull can fall for this cheap scam
Re: . by sonnie10: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
web3:
If you are in the state or you've got any one here

kindly meet me up,

my address: 709 N. Figueroa St. Los Angeles

Sorry, this is not how to write a US address. You missed 3 important part of it.
Re: . by chiboyo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
@Phemmy, pls view attached and confirm if you have ever dealt with the OP...

Re: . by chiboyo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
@ fhemmmy, pls help with a response
Re: . by chiboyo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another excerpt from my conversation with web3

@fhemmmy, kindly confirm

Re: . by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
chiboyo:
@Phemmy, pls view attached and confirm if you have ever dealt with the OP...

chiboyo:
chiboyo:
chiboyo:
shocked shocked shocked

Op - web3, have i, Fhemmmy ever sent you a mail, please when did i send you such mail? I dont know you nor ever had an dealing with you, I HAVE NEVER SENT YOU A MAIL BEFORE..... and you fraudulently showing false email around?
Re: . by Fhemmmy: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Disclaimer: Fhemmmy has NEVER CALLED OR MAILED anyone by name web3 nor any dealing with him or her and anyone dealing with such has nothing to do with fhemmmy..... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: . by chiboyo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Web3, can you explain all this?
Re: . by aweza: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Web3 Don edit end topic RUN
Re: . by patlead: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
chinamarket:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SENTIMENTAL HERE, THE ALMIGHTY "INSPIRED AUTO" DEFRAUDED SOME ONE NOT TOO LONG AGO, I DIDN'T SEE SUCH COMMENTS, AM SURPRISE AT THE WAY YOU GUYZ ARE ATTACKING THIS LADY, FOR SOME TIME NOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER THREAD, AND OF A TRUTH HAS ANY ONE COMPLAIN OF PAYING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT DELIVERY?

LET'S NOT BEHAVE AS IF WE DON'T HAVE CONSCIENCE, ATLEAST LET'S GIVE HER A BENEFIT OF DOUBT

WE ARE NOT KIDS, YOU CAN'T TAGGED SOME ONE A SCAM WHEN HE/SHE HAS NOT BEEN A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE

TAKE IT EASY WITH HER................. JUST MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION

okay, you first!
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
patlead:

okay, you first!
Lol

That's what he normally do. Anytime he's busted, he'll change topic to . and abandon the thread.
Btw, there's nothing one will gain in destroying other people's name and biz unnecessarily, but I won't stand by and watch someone defraud others when I can do somethin to prevent it.
Re: . by patlead: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erm....wey you web3 or web gini.

Can you deliver otedola's kind of yatch to my doorstep , I will pay 2m(this kind of peeps might fall for your cheap scam)

I other news,your address didn't check out.its either incomplete or you just formed it from your thick gorimapa head.

If I hear your voice for this thread again ehn.....
Re: . by AleAirHub(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2015
chinamarket:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SENTIMENTAL HERE, THE ALMIGHTY "INSPIRED AUTO" DEFRAUDED SOME ONE NOT TOO LONG AGO, I DIDN'T SEE SUCH COMMENTS, AM SURPRISE AT THE WAY YOU GUYZ ARE ATTACKING THIS LADY, FOR SOME TIME NOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER THREAD, AND OF A TRUTH HAS ANY ONE COMPLAIN OF PAYING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT DELIVERY?

LET'S NOT BEHAVE AS IF WE DON'T HAVE CONSCIENCE, ATLEAST LET'S GIVE HER A BENEFIT OF DOUBT

WE ARE NOT KIDS, YOU CAN'T TAGGED SOME ONE A SCAM WHEN HE/SHE HAS NOT BEEN A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE

TAKE IT EASY WITH HER................. JUST MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION

May God Bless And May Oil Never Dry Up. That Was How One Female Label My Thead When She Has Never In Any Way Deal With My Company Or Nor Some Has Complain. But Has God Will Have It The Turn Up Using Our Services From Nairaland Has Been Growing Up.
Thanks : https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation .
Re: . by tonybosses: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
patlead:
lol...only a dumb skull can fall for this cheap scam

This girl na scam. Ooo I no quick ova 2 weeks nw I sent her a mail requesting for her number no reply...

And I b dn dy believe her b4 cos of hw her mouth sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Distress Tokunbo Cars And Nigeria Used Cars Sales And Enquiry... / 2011 Model Toyota Sienna Toks Le Good Deal / 2001 Mitsubishi Galant Price Reduced to 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.