Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (8005 Views)

Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / !!!! Cheapest Cars in Nigeria!!!! Check it out! / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tonybosses: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2015
patlead:

Theres absolutely no need to get defensive....if you are real(which am sure you are not.how do i know? because you do not have any content in your ad), all you need do is provide a number, and address and your buyers will contact you......until then....grow up i aint no boy

Just shut up boi...what is "content in ur ad" re u trying to confuse ppl with what?

Madam web3 anybody doubting u knws d truth, reading wt u wrote I know u are real... but you don't cast market for them,

Beside I need a cool infinity fx35 any year below 2010 is cool but it must be WHITE
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2015
dav8id come o, your guy web2 alias web3 alias weeb3 alias bright alias Chibuzor Eze is here again. Looking for who to scam. undecided undecided embarassed
cc afanide
arbitrage
come and keep an eye on this thread
Re: . by alphamodel1(m): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello, pls Joe much will it cost to land me infiniti Q45 2002/03 model plus clearing in Lagos, thanks.
Re: . by web3(f): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2015
If you are in the state or you've got any one here

kindly meet me up,

my address: 709 N. Figueroa St. Los Angeles
Re: . by web3(f): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:
dav8id come o, your guy web2 alias web3 alias weeb3 alias bright alias Chibuzor Eze is here again. Looking for who to scam. undecided undecided embarassed
cc afanide
arbitrage
come and keep an eye on this thread

you are a woman like me, and your conscience never pricked you that your comments could have a negative effect on some ones thread

I pray God forgives you
Re: . by babakk2(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Web3 abeg how much will it cost me to get Toyota cammry pencil to Nigeria. Plz do the analysis for me both buying,shipping ,and clearing .
Thanks
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

you are a woman like me, and your conscience never pricked you that your comments could have a negative effect on some ones thread

I pray God forgives you

Oga, I'm not a woman like you, I don't scam people. Just do honest biz and people will let you be.
Re: . by betandwin8484: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Oga, I'm not a woman like you, I don't scam people. Just do honest biz and people will let you be.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by betandwin8484: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Web3 is a scam
Re: . by betandwin8484: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
You abandoned you other thread ? why don't you please answered all the questions asked especially for the right hand drive NISSAN and the VOLVO.. looking for fresh victims ? https://www.nairaland.com/2397132//2
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
The guy has been scamming people on NL since 2011 or so. His name is Chibuzor Eze. He's a rogue. Thief, Barawo, Onye oshi..... Ole
Re: . by betandwin8484: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:
The guy has been scamming people on NL since 2011 or so. His name is Chibuzor Eze. He's a rogue. Thief, Barawo, Onye oshi..... Ole

Don't mind him/her... tomorrow he/she will open another thread... thief
Re: . by web3(f): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Haters you all can go to hell

Have you ever seen anywhere some one claim he paid for something and never got it?

If you guys are really observant you will know for the past 2yrs my services where based
on payment on delivery

So where did the scam come from?

I understand quit alright that both of you are car dealers/competitor just jealous at the ridiculous prices
i get cars for nairalanders of which none of you has been able to beat that

You can say all you want to say, but it doesn't stop the orders i take every day

Whom God has blessed no one can curse

Like i will always say, if you stay in US, infact you can not stay, incase you have any one based
here in US, tell the person to meet me up, atleast i've given my address to every one here

If you can't prove your claims kindly keep your smelling mouth shut
Re: . by web3(f): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2015
betandwin8484:

Web3 is a scam

KINDLY DROP A LINK WHERE SOME ONE COMPLAINED I SCAM HIM OR HER
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

Have you ever seen anywhere some one claim he paid for something and never got it?

If you guys are really observant you will know for the past 2yrs my services where based
on payment on delivery

I understand quit alright that both of you are car dealers/competitor just jealous at the ridiculous prices

You can say all you want to say, but it doesn't stop the orders i take every day

Like i will always say, if you stay in US, infact you can not stay, incase you have any one based
here in US, tell the person to meet me up, atleast i've given my address to every one here

Please explain the Volvo on your other thread, you never replied, please explain to the world, 2 different volvo,, explain .. and stop calling names idiot
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

KINDLY DROP A LINK WHERE SOME ONE COMPLAINED I SCAM HIM OR HER

https://www.nairaland.com/2397132//2#down Is this not your other thread,, why not explain about the volvo? give full explanation, cox we are seeing 2 different cars here according to the guy that posted it.. mumu
Re: . by web3(f): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

LOL.... funny Nigeria boys

The reason why you guys are saying all this is because i refused to drop my mobile number abi?

But those who have sent me an email can testify that they have my US phone number....

The last time i posted my phone number here, the calls i was getting was really annoying

Same people on nairaland was calling for me to help them get buyers for their stupid bitter cola,
and other agricultural products

Not just that, others will deviate from the reason why the number was posted and start asking
a married woman out

It's also annoying at the spam sms you get and the mid night flash you get from the so called
nairalanders

This has been the reason why i removed my number from all my thread

For those who have sent me email so far can testify that they have my numbers and they've
also called to confirm

I also believe those who have sent their relative to meet me in person here are currently viewing
this thread, kindly come in here and confirm it
Re: . by web3(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
betandwin8484:

https://www.nairaland.com/2397132//2#down Is this not your other thread,, why not explain about the volvo? give full explanation, cox we are seeing 2 different cars here according to the guy that posted it.. mumu

Lol..... so the volvo picture now make me a scam?

These guys can be so daft, read very well, i've explained the picture issue there

kindly go back there and read very well, or get some body who's educated to read and explain to you

Lastly, pick up your dictionary and find out the meaning of scam before you start using that word

Thanks
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

LOL.... funny Nigeria boys

The reason why you guys are saying all this is because i refused to drop my mobile number abi?

But those who have sent me an email can testify that they have my US phone number....

The last time i posted my phone number here, the calls i was getting was really annoying

Same people on nairaland was calling for me to help them get buyers for their stupid bitter cola,
and other agricultural products

Not just that, others will deviate from the reason why the number was posted and start asking
a married woman out

It's also annoying at the spam sms you get and the mid night flash you get from the so called
nairalanders

This has been the reason why i removed my number from all my thread

For those who have sent me email so far can testify that they have my numbers and they've
also called to confirm

I also believe those who have sent their relative to meet me in person here are currently viewing
this thread, kindly come in here and confirm it

Explain the Volvo idiot
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

on payment on delivery

You sound exactly the way you always sound on all your threads, arrogant and insultive. Shame on an arrogant thief like you.
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

Lol..... so the volvo picture now make me a scam?

These guys can be so daft, read very well, i've explained the picture issue there

kindly go back there and read very well, or get some body who's educated to read and explain to you

Lastly, pick up your dictionary and find out the meaning of scam before you start using that word

Thanks

You are a scam.. you can't make mistake purchasing a vehicle, you can't upload 2 different pictures,, you are just stories after stories ...
Re: . by web3(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

You sound exactly the way you always sound on all your threads, arrogant and insultive. Shame on an arrogant thief like you.

Respect are given to those that deserve it

Not grown up men who still think like kids, i asked provide one person or a link where some one claimed he/she was scammed by me

Am still waiting for it
Re: . by web3(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
afanide:

Who told u dat you re a woman? Why are you deceiving yourself? You think we don't know u (Chibuzor Eze, web3 Web2, etc.)? What Ligxy said is the BITTER TRUTH!

THIS SAME web3 (though same Chibuzor Eze) CLAIMED THAT (Chibuzor Eze) HELPED HIM ACQUIRED PS4 GAMES FROM CHINA. YOU (web3) WERE AMONG THOSE THAT TESTIFIED THAT HE IS GENUINE AND THAT YOU HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Yesterday you were in China, 2day you are in Los Angeles Later u were in Germany, ONLY YOU.

Today you are here again to deceive the Public.

NOBODY SHOULD FALL FOR THIS DUDE. HE IS A PURE SCAM.

Don't say I didn't warn you guys. I almost fell for this Bloody Scammer.

N/B: THE PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE NOTE: IF ANYONE COMES HERE AND UPLOAD PIX BE IT CAR OR WHAT SO EVER, CLAIMING THIS SCAMMER GOT IT FOR HIM/HER, JUST KNOW IT'S THE SAME web3 BECAUSE HE HAS SO MANY user names here.

This forum will be too hot for you (web3). You can't succeed here any more. You duped arbitrage huge amount of money 2months ago here on N/L.

NOT ANY MORE!

ME COMMENTED ON ANYBODY'S POST THAT I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM HIM?

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

WHY ARE YOU MISTAKING ME FOR SOME ONE ELSE?

KINDLY DROP THE LINK WHERE YOU SAID I COMMENTED ON SOME ONE'S POST

AM WAITING
Re: . by tonybosses: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
web3:

ME COMMENTED ON ANYBODY'S POST THAT I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM HIM?

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

WHY ARE YOU MISTAKING ME FOR SOME ONE ELSE?

KINDLY DROP THE LINK WHERE YOU SAID I COMMENTED ON SOME ONE'S POST

AM WAITING

Do you have a mobile number? Let me give you a call I am in Trumball CT at the moment
Re: . by web3(f): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonybosses:

Do you have a mobile number? Let me give you a call I am in Trumball CT at the moment

send me an email then i will drop you my mobile
Re: . by chiboyo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonybosses:

This is the number she gave me, pls call her and put our minds at rest if she/he is a scam or not
+44 7087629722
Re: . by chiboyo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
on payment on delivery

But you asking me to pay before you deliver, despite meeting your earlier request??

As I told u, I would be the first to sing your praise her on NL if you are not a scam.
Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
chiboyo:

This is the number she gave me, pls call her and put our minds at rest if she/he is a scam or not
+44 7087629722

This looks like a UK number and the poster is boasting to meet anyone interested to meet "her" in Los Angeles. I am sure he/she will say "she" is just in the UK momentarily. Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Looking with keen interest

1 Like

Re: . by Ligxy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please, no need to make too many investigations. This guy is pure scam and he has so many monikers that he'll come here and form investigator, still form witness, give him your money at your own peril. Nuff said!
Re: . by chinamarket(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SENTIMENTAL HERE, THE ALMIGHTY "INSPIRED AUTO" DEFRAUDED SOME ONE NOT TOO LONG AGO, I DIDN'T SEE SUCH COMMENTS, AM SURPRISE AT THE WAY YOU GUYZ ARE ATTACKING THIS LADY, FOR SOME TIME NOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER THREAD, AND OF A TRUTH HAS ANY ONE COMPLAIN OF PAYING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT DELIVERY?

LET'S NOT BEHAVE AS IF WE DON'T HAVE CONSCIENCE, ATLEAST LET'S GIVE HER A BENEFIT OF DOUBT

WE ARE NOT KIDS, YOU CAN'T TAGGED SOME ONE A SCAM WHEN HE/SHE HAS NOT BEEN A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE

TAKE IT EASY WITH HER................. JUST MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION
Re: . by tonybosses: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
chiboyo:

+44 7087629722

+44 is not a US number thought she said she was in the states, that code is for uk...

Madam kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Distress Tokunbo Cars And Nigeria Used Cars Sales And Enquiry... / 2011 Model Toyota Sienna Toks Le Good Deal / 2001 Mitsubishi Galant Price Reduced to 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.